IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

No. But if you talk to Sam at Sam's "Mexican" in Jomtien I bet he would do that for you.  

What's their opening hours, there never seems to be any sign of life any time I pass ?

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Double talk :GoldenSmile1:

if I want any shit out of you I will squeeze you head  :)   unless you buy me a drink that is

just meant it was expensive for a day to day hamburger.   That being said, to stop by once in a while, to have a really great burger its worth the price.     Don't pick on me, you know I haven't much schooling :)

sorry this thread is really long....... whats teh best burger in the 150-200ish baht range?

been living in asia for 3 years, crossed the 250 girl mark a few weeks ago www.nomadphilippines.com

How I've MADE MONEY ONLINE for the last 10 years: http://nomadphilippines.com/lazy-guide-to-poker-ebook/

26 page noobs guide to Angeles City Ebook: http://nomadphilippines.com/angeles-ebook/

• 3 months later...

Had a burger at M Club last night, and it was exceptional. Unusual, had a nice onion ring and cole slaw, but it works. Super tasty. Fries were good too, as was the eye candy.

No. But if you talk to Sam at Sam's "Mexican" in Jomtien I bet he would do that for you. 

They sell burgers and they have flour tortillas, so why not? 

Update on this. Sam's has closed but word is he may reopen again after some months on Tepprasit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dunno what it's like but here is a new burgers on buakaow option dead opposite the entrance to diana estate near the butchers arms........

june 25 050 (Custom).JPG

Had an excellent cheeseburger at the all american restaurant in avenue mall for 190 baht.

Were I an entrepreneur (I have the finances but neither the aggressiveness nor the balls), I would investigate opening a burger-only specialty place. One price 8 ounce burger of quality beef to include any/all condiments (mushrooms cheeses, chili, bacon, jalapenos, etc). Several choices of bread to include regular bun, Texas toast, whole grain, rye, sourdough, (Syrian, perhaps far-fetched). A small salad bar (included in burger price) replenished frequently, thus keeping all offerings cool & crisp.

No idea of a location or a burger's price.

I estimate the Yank Expats would queue outside such a place.

I cannot speak to the Pommies. I would be grateful if one would comment.

I have never been a restauranteur, as is undoubtedly obvious from my post.

CHEERS!

Were I an entrepreneur (I have the finances but neither the aggressiveness nor the balls), I would investigate opening a burger-only specialty place. One price 8 ounce burger of quality beef to include any/all condiments (mushrooms cheeses, chili, bacon, jalapenos, etc). Several choices of bread to include regular bun, Texas toast, whole grain, rye, sourdough, (Syrian, perhaps far-fetched). A small salad bar (included in burger price) replenished frequently, thus keeping all offerings cool & crisp.

CHEERS!

I agree. This seems popular in bkk. Even chiang mai has rockme burger (ehich wasn't great last time) as well as others.

Not sure why not in patts. Me and my tgf have considered it though, seeing the success in chiang mai and bkk

Seem to remember a for sale sign on the burger/roast beef stall at the top of Soi Diana where the L/B's gather on a night.

Opportunity for somebody perhaps?

Seem to remember a for sale sign on the burger/roast beef stall at the top of Soi Diana where the L/B's gather on a night.

there was a sign and it may still be there i've not looked for it recently but it was for their outlet in jomtien not diana

Yep

It's for the other branch in Jomtien which loses money

Not the Soi Diana branch

CHEERS!

Pommie here - yep sounds enticing! In the UK i can only think one dedicated burger restaurants that isn't fast food, its called GBK... http://www.gbk.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These burger places have been all the rage in UK a few years ago and probably still are, like meatliquor http://meatliquor.com/london/menu/Meatliquor-W1-Menu-Web.pdf

Usually some wanky hipster type decor and served on trays or wooden slabs. Just glorified burger vans if you ask me

CHEERS!

OP adding: I forgot to mention the physical plant, the décor. I would spare no expense in avoiding the aura of a fast food joint. Instead, I would strive for the ambiance of the roadside diner of the US's mid-20th Century.

I was just wondering: since Aussies have such reputedly wonderful beef in their country, is it even possible to please them with beef in Thailand?

I am going to shut up now, as I am the typical Yank, all talk & no action!

CHEERS!

CHEERS!

Lots of good ideas but the Thai staff insists on dragging the business into the gutter. They don't care.

Finding quality staff is the number one problem here in Pattaya.

If you do find someone with ambition and some brains, then you have to worry about them robbing the place. 

If you are a workaholic and do most things yourself, it might work.

there was a sign and it may still be there i've not looked for it recently but it was for their outlet in jomtien not diana

Yep

It's for the other branch in Jomtien which loses money

Not the Soi Diana branch

Right....cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the place i mentioned above in post 657 is now..........

july 16 015 (Custom).JPG

according to the sign !

Make it a food truck.

Oops.

image.jpeg

Definitely a very good burger at Mclub with a fresh (not frozen) patty, double cheese and blue cheese sauce. A nice taste bud pleaser IMHO.

Archived