IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

well done buddy hope yer was on that one!!!!

cheers mate just about broke even on the day.

Approx   46 to pound Adi

that's not to bad about the same as when I was there in jan I was told its been as low as 43. only 19 days and counting hope your having a good time!!!!

cheers mate just about broke even on the day.

I think it was a tactical race not one of the best derby ive seen though, breaking even is better than losing buddy.

by the way guys that Bold Sniper won again earlier in the week 11/4

hi guys, im going for HUNTSMANS CLOSE in the 5~00 at haydock,about 5/1 at the moment

ok meaty im gonna dedicate my pick today to the boys out in the LOS im gonna go for HANDSOME MAN 3.30 Newmarket as he ran a good race last time the godolphin horses are running quite well at the moment so at around 7/1 and with a bit of a oman in there I think I will have a little go.

good luck buddy

onwards and upwards :GoldenSmile1:

Darnathean did me a big favour yesterday,winning very easily. The time before he won by a nose from SAINT IRENE and this runs tonight in the 9.00 o'clock at Newbury....currently 6/1 good luck

handsome man second beaten a head just a tad unlucky

hi guys,a good days racing today, ive gone for MAVEN in the 2~40 at York. shes been placed in her last two runs at York on good and soft ground and at 9/1 at the moment im going on each way

ok guys im gonna have a little punt on KINGSGATE CHOICE 3.35 Musselburgh I think he is a solid e/w bet at 12/1 the horse as bee running very well of late even though the low draw is not ideal at Musselburgh I don't  think it will be a problem as this horse likes to finish and that's another reason I think this stiffer track may suit.

good luck guys

I fancy Jarrow, 3.30 Sandown.  

Had few chances to run at 5f,   won only C/D race here last year,  3lb lower today and Ryan Moore booked for the ride.  5/1 at the moment 

Stevie

ok guys im gonna have a little punt on KINGSGATE CHOICE 3.35 Musselburgh I think he is a solid e/w bet at 12/1 the horse as bee running very well of late even though the low draw is not ideal at Musselburgh I don't  think it will be a problem as this horse likes to finish and that's another reason I think this stiffer track may suit.

good luck guys

Yer looks like its a good e.w. The one ive gone for is Hamish Mcgonagall e.w. done it the last few outings so i gota stick with it. What i do fancy today is War singer at york in the Queen morther got go close.

Meaty       -    Maven  ,  2.40   York

Adi           -     Kingsgate Choice    3.35 Musselburgh

Stevie      -     Jarrow    3.30 Sandown

Teddyb    -     probably still knee deep in pussy at the Ruby Club where i left him a              few days ago    

Lewisham,  3.50  York.             

Jocky        -      ???

Andycat    -     War Singer     2.05 York

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

The 3.50 at York looks tough and highly competitive, but LEWISHAM catches my eye, although he's only won a maiden on the a/w last time out, his nose beating by Robot Boy has considerably been franked by the victors run last week, and he is also nicely dropping down the handicap with a mark of 92 from 96....I've taken 18/1 with Corals. Good luck

Well bang goes one of me doubles, war singer just did not show run to wide run a bad race he did slip comeing to the last four but a fucking night mare run.

Well bang goes one of me doubles, war singer just did not show run to wide run a bad race he did slip comeing to the last four but a fucking night mare run.

It never recovered from the slip on that bend. Unlucky

Stevie

It never recovered from the slip on that bend. Unlucky

Yer i think its going be one of those days, dettori let me down in 2.20 with a 2nd. Could do with hasoppo in the 3.50 york frameing its doubled with Salution 2nd E.W in the 1.50.  For me the 3.50 york is the race of the day, i fancy at least 4 runners but am going stick with hasoppo, has botti got me 7/1 winner last week.

Adi   -  you are the man,   c'mon Lewisham for a lovely double,  have a couple of £  single on it too.

Stevie

good luck guys

Well done mate hope you had 12 / 1

cheers guys got on at 10/1 this morning it will all go towards my Soi 6 fund only 11 days to go now. I hope you guys had a good time out there I see the exchange rate is picking up as well I was told it was 48.4 the other day I would like to see it hit 50 before I go.

If i have any moore days like today i will have to sacrifice some of my Soi 6 funds NOT lol  15 days to go now. Would be nice if it hit 50.

If i have any moore days like today i will have to sacrifice some of my soi 6 funds NOT lol  15 days to go now. Would be nice if it hit 50.

I fly on the 26 june  so we will be there at the same time! never been in night wish bar before now so I think I will be paying it a visit so if you call in there we may meet. hope we can have a good day on the horses next week just to put the icing on the cake.

I fly on the 26 june  so we will be there at the same time! never been in night wish bar before now so I think I will be paying it a visit so if you call in there we may meet. hope we can have a good day on the horses next week just to put the icing on the cake.

yes mate looking forward to asccot , but not as much as patts get there on the 3rd me and me mate you wont miss me  mate gary hes about 6 foot 5 and 20 stone, we will have to arrange a date to meet you on the Soi 6, before your flight. cheers buddy..

yes buddy we will have to arrange something!!

I think Dawn approach is a good bet for the St James Palace but hes starting to shorten up in price. also they seem to be shouting about animal kingdom but I think he is beatable on our British tracks as its a totally different ball game compared to the tracks hes been running on

Will be interesting see what price animal kingdom his, i think its in the first race first day not 100% sure but like you say theres alot of noise about it.