Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

Hopefully this one won't finish last like my last one 55 .... Anyway i'm on this one quite big so fingers crossed                                              Sirius Prospect 2.20 York

8/1

I already have a bet on Smarty socks so will have to leave that one.  Good luck though.  

Some prices today,  i may have an each way accum of something on the board selections.

Stevie

Meaty        -    Magical Speedfit                 4.25  Ascot

Stevie        -    Tarikhi                                2.40  Ascot                  Knowhere

teddyb       -    Secret in the park               3.55  Newmarket

Only1dkh   -    Sirius Prospect                   2.20 York                        1st

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

Well in Only1dkh,   great start,     

Stevie

I have done an each way yankee with the four selections from the thread so all is not lost  YET

Stevie

Damn

Stevie

sorry guys, going to stop looking for the big priced each way horses, from now on im going to look for winners and not care about price.

Looks like I'm the first today so here goes ... i'm backing one in the hardest race of the day the stewards cup they've had a bit of rain so hopefully it will ride on the soft side of good as this horse only wins on good to soft but has still run some good races on faster surfaces ....                                                     

3.50 Goodwood 

Shropshire  14/1

I think PETHERS MOON can reverse the form with Havana Cooler on  3lbs better terms for getting beat 3/4 length. On this day he ran keen and was shown too much daylight. On his previous run at Royal Ascot, where he was held up and in the pack, I thought  he should have won, he was nearly over the rail when making his run 2 furlongs out and was then hampered inside the final furlong. I've taken 6/1, lets hope he wins...2.40 Goodwood.

Edited by teddyb

Looks like I'm the first today so here goes ... i'm backing one in the hardest race of the day the stewards cup they've had a bit of rain so hopefully it will ride on the soft side of good as this horse only wins on good to soft but has still run some good races on faster surfaces ....                                                     

3.50 Goodwood 

Shropshire  14/1

Good call Darryl, but it's a very competetive race you've chosen. I cannot get an angle on this race so I've left it alone...too difficult for me, best of luck anyway.

I've been looking for hours,  very difficult racing today.  fancy a couple in each race at Goodwood so best left alone.

I have gone for Zalzilah  3.05 Thirsk.     Been a revelation since a gelding operation and cheek pieces  added last twice.  Trainer / jockey combination have a 75% strike rate. Just got 9/2 with Bet 365

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

I've had a little touch myself Stevie, I do like front runners. as alot of my analysis is based on time orientated horses. I'm fearful of the favourite Fast Track though, but I've just looked on Accuweather and the forecast rain is not forthcoming, which is good news. Lets hope its wins.

Get in teddy            :Drunk_Party:

Stevie

stone fucking last  !!

Stevie

hello anybody home... lucky Bs are all still in patts I expect..hope you having fun guys. Tomorrow im going for an inform horse in the 1-30 at ascot  BROXBOURNE  about 9/2 at the moment.

I usually shy away from backing short price favourites but tomorrow there is a horse running in the 1.45 at Haydock that I had a little touch on at Goodwood 11 days ago. I'm bragging now, so forgive me please, (only 1 winner on this forum !!!)  it won at 7/1 and I'd taken the 12/1 offered by Ladbrokes in the morning. Although it has been raised 11 lbs, it did win very easily by a conservative looking 4.5 lengths and I think it can oblige again. I've taken the 11/4 with Ladbrokes...ASCRIPTION... best of luck guys

Edited by teddyb

My tip for today is Educate 2:20 Haydock. The booking of Murtagh makes it interesting. All ready backed in from 12/1 to 10/1 this morning. Good luck punting.

Dare to Achieve at 17.05pm.

Where Jocky?

Sorry, Haydock Park 17.05pm.

Hopefully a better day today ... im going for one at Ascot , its run two good races last time from a poor draw at Goodwood and the time before it was unlucky over course and distance would have won with a clear run so hopefully today will be his day

2.05 Ascot 

RACY

7/2

My tip for today is Educate 2:20 Haydock. The booking of Murtagh makes it interesting. All ready backed in from 12/1 to 10/1 this morning. Good luck punting.

Welcome to our club buddy. I've backed it on it's last 2 appearances, but it has not shown the promise of last season. hope it wins for you, good luck