Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

King High... 2.35pm Killarney (Ireland)

No worries mate,  your on the list

Stevie

King High... 2.35pm Killarney (Ireland)

there is a horse in the 3.45 over there called Sabai Dee,  we all should be on that !!

Stevie

No worries mate,  your on the list

Thanks Mate..

there is a horse in the 3.45 over there called Sabai Dee,  we all should be on that !

Wonder if his owner is a regular Thailand visitor.  :D  :D

hi guys, im going for SENNOCKIAN STAR in the 3-50 at SANDOWN, hes won 3 and finished 2nd 3 times in his last 6 races and I expect him to be there or thereabouts again, 11/2 at the moment

that was my fancy for today!!! give me ten minutes il find something else.

there is a horse in the 3.45 over there called Sabai Dee,  we all should be on that !!

Well, she is a nice bay FILLY, why not ?

well here goes guys!!!!!

my fancy for today is ALTA LILEA  3.30 CHESTER this horse as shown some decent form  even placed in a group 3 this year seems to act on any ground. looking at the weights this horse will think its loose today as it is receiving weight all round and with the in form Graham Lee on board as got to be a certainty to be in the shake up today.

good luck guys :Bye5:

well here goes guys!!!!!

my fancy for today is ALTA LILEA  3.30 CHESTER this horse as shown some decent form  even placed in a group 3 this year seems to act on any ground. looking at the weights this horse will think its loose today as it is receiving weight all round and with the in form Graham Lee on board as got to be a certainty to be in the shake up today.

good luck guys :Bye5:

Adi get out of bed earlier lol, Darryl has already got a selection for that race...mai pal lie

Edited by teddyb

Adi get out of bed earlier lol, Darryl has already got a selection for that race...mai pal lie

sorry guys had a bit of a heavy one last night!!!

but I stand by my selection at 10/1 I think its certain to be in the first three.

Unlucky Teddy another yard and he would have won ...

Only adi and jocky to go, and what about you leeds, you're more than welcome to have a stab and for anyone else, for that matter, like Stevie said, it's only a bit of fun.

I know I said " it's only a bit of fun " but it's still gut wrenching when your horse should have won.

I know I said " it's only a bit of fun " but it's still gut wrenching when your horse should have won.

I blame the jocky  there teddy,  if he had went a little bit earlier it would have won with one leg in the air 

Stevie

I blame the jocky  there teddy,  if he had went a little bit earlier it would have won with one leg in the air 

I like Spencer, but he can be so perplexing, he had a good draw but still decided to drop him out and then come wide, I'm from this area and know this course like the back of my hand. You just don't usually win from an outside draw or run, unless it's really soft, but after saying that he still should have won. He's cost me a few bar fines, the twat lol.

Well in Darryl, apologies for not replying earlier, I was too busy composing my sorrows. That's just got me back some bar fines haha...get in

My selection today is Rainbow Beauty (18/1) in the 5:00pm at Sandown. A couple of useful runs last year and the booking of James Doyle on it's course reappearance makes it worth a look at.

You beauty !! Just saw this thread and thought , why not ...

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Get in there you little dancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :ThumbUp6: 

Hope you guys had some luck.

Well in poke, I checked and cross checked like I always do and couldn't find any angle for your selection, I take my hat off to you, well done and keep it up. I already had a little bet on Strong Conviction, never mind.

Edited by teddyb

Thanks Teddy. It had ran against the likes of Talent and Sennockian Star (Placed today in class 2 handicap) that have done well in better class races. The booking of Doyle and first time out this year were the big pointers for me.

You beauty !! Just saw this thread and thought , why not ...

Yeah I was well happy with that. Enjoy your winnings

My tip today is i'm Fraam Govan,  5.30 Sandown,   Fergie's   (i think the rest of the UK call him Sir Alex)   latest project,  hasn't done anything special yet but is progressing nicely.  if it can beat the Hannon horse it wins i reckon  9/2

Unlucky , it was soooo close , I thought it was going to do it

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Thanks Teddy. It had ran against the likes of Talent and Sennockian Star (Placed today in class 2 handicap) that have done well in better class races. The booking of Doyle and first time out this year were the big pointers for me.

I'm always reluctant to back horses 1st time out at this stage of the season, so fair play to you. You had your convictions and was proven correct, well done again Poke, great tipping.

Stevie, that horse is crying out for 2 more furlongs and +. It could well win a big staying handicap before the end of the season, don't give up on it.

well done PHF that's 2 winners and a close 2nd, at this rate we will all be subscribing to your tipping line pretty soon

1 Teddyb          -   August 3rd.    Pethers moon      6/1

2 Jocky King      -  May    4th      Khione                   4/1

April  13th      Move in Time         7/1

August 17th   Somewhat             11/8

3 Only1dkh         -  July    27th     Sirius Prospect       8/1

August 30th    Sun Central           4/1  

4 Steven B'stard  -  May    25th   Lanark                7/2

June   29th   Nabucco             10/3

July   6th       Star Lahib          11/1

August 10th   Star Lahib          5/1 

August 17th   Kiama Bay         11/4    

5 Meaty           -      August 17th   Red Cadeaux Each Way 11/1  (2nd)

6 Pokeherfaces    -  August 17th   Glen Moss              5/2 

August 30th    Rainbow Beauty     16/1 

7 Adiwoodiwiss    -  April  20th      Maureen                   7/2

May    4th        Dawn Approach        7/4

May    18th      Farhh                       10/3

May    18th      Bold Stiper               5/4 

June   15th      Kingsgate Choice    12/1  

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie