Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

Hello Guys.. Heeraat at 15.30 pm York.

STEPPING AHEAD was a disappointing even money favourite over 10 furlongs last time out but now returns to his winning mile trip. I'm expecting a good run.....2.05  Newmarket  currently 8/1 good luck

I have chosen another Mark Johnston horse today,  it was only beaten 2 lengths into 5th in the Buckingham Palace stakes at Royal Ascot, despite losing a shoe at the start of the race,  Pipped on the line at Sandown last week over 1 mile,  back to the favoured 7f today and Johnny Murtagh on board.

Es Que Love    3.15  Newmarket   10/1 at present

Stevie

meaty        -     Lanark                       5.15 York

Jocky         -     Heeraat                     3.30 York

teddyb       -     Stepping ahead         2.05 Newmarket

Stevie        -     Es Que Love              3.15 Newmarket

Addie         -     Stencive                    2.55 York

Good luck,

ps.....  good to see you back Jocky

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

hi guys!!!

suppose its back to reality again

im gonna have ago  at STENCIVE 2.55 York I think this horse is worth another chance he is very lightly raced this year and is capable of winning this season so with the in form Graham Lee on board  and a decent price il give him a go.

good luck guys.

I have already backed that one Addi, before i saw your post.

Welcome home.  good trip?

Stevie

I have already backed that one Addi, before i saw your post.

Welcome home.  good trip?

wish I could say im glad to be back!!

had a great trip thanks think im gonna book a flight for my next trip in December next week air india are doing flights for £482 I think that's a good price for the time of year. I stayed at 18 coins on soi buakhao  great deal fot 500B I think il stay there next time.

That was unlucky Addi,   thought it was gonna get there

Stevie

That was unlucky Addi,   thought it was gonna get there

I know so did I thought I was gonna start with a bang I think the grey horse just found a little bit more but im sure it wont be long before hes in the winners enclosure.

another unlucky one stevie whats happening ?

another unlucky one stevie whats happening ?

I've had 3 bets and 3 seconds,  had Somewhat earlier in the 2.40

Stevie

quite a few seconds there guys lets hope we can get as many winners one day.

anyway guys I just got a call from Thailand and I have a funny story to share with you guys. but I don't have the time right now I will write something over the weekend. I will never understand how a bar girls mind works.

In 2010 I backed 2 horses in the Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham and I took early prices about both Soldatino 13/2 and Barizan 33/1...as the race unfolded Barizan went nearly a furlong clear, only to be caught near the line by Soldatino. Even though  I won, I was absolutely gutted. Today BARIZAN runs in the 2.55 at Market Rasen and with optimum conditions in his favour again, (ground and down in weight) I expect a big run from him....best price 8/1 at the moment.

Lexington Rose  3.50  Newbury

Got off the mark at Ripon at her second start,  went on to show good form in tougher races than this.  Made all and won at a canter latest start at Musselburgh   12/1  at the moment

Stevie

Teddyb      -     Barizan                      Market Rasen   2.55

Stevie        -     Lexington Rose          Newbury           3.50

Only1dkh   -     rock a doodle do       Haydock            7.00

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

Alright Stevie i'm off to Haydock later for the night meeting and Madness are playing after the last race so should be a good night.... I think 2 or 3 fav's will win but there's one in the second race called .. Rock a doodle doo ..which is about 8 or 9/1 so I might back it each way depending on the price...

Alright Stevie i'm off to Haydock later for the night meeting and Madness are playing after the last race so should be a good night.... I think 2 or 3 fav's will win but there's one in the second race called .. Rock a doodle doo ..which is about 8 or 9/1 so I might back it each way depending on the price...

cheers buddy,  good luck and have a great night.  Seen Madness myself,  it will be a good gig. 

You know Teddyb,  you met him on Soi 6

Stevie

cheers buddy,  good luck and have a great night.  Seen Madness myself,  it will be a good gig. 

You know Teddyb,  you met him on soi 6

I don't recall the name mate but there were quite a few I met but can't remember their names...

a little ugly bastard with a soft voice ,  couldn't hear the cunt  55555

only joking teddy,   top man

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

a little ugly bastard with a soft voice ,  couldn't hear the cunt  55555

only joking teddy,   top man

Twat

hi guys, im going for a big priced horse today so its an each way shot, MAGICAL SPEEDFIT in the 4-25 at Ascot should be around 25-1

Meaty        -    Magical Speedfit                 4.25  Ascot

Stevie        -    Tarikhi                                2.40  Ascot

teddyb       -    Secret in the park               3.55  Newmarket

Only1dkh   -    Sirius Prospect                   2.20 York

My selection posted a speed rating of 112 at Newmarket last month despite being held up under restraint,  Drop back to  1 mile expected to be a major boost.

Prior to that ran a cracker to finish 2nd in the Competitive Britania over C/D.   Currently 8/1

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

SECRET IN THE PARK ran better than its finishing position suggests when down the field here at Newmarket last time out.The 4 in front of him that day were all drawn on the far side, and he was best of his group when running on at the end....3.55 Newmarket  14/1 currently

Edited by teddyb

SECRET IN THE PARK ran better than its finishing position suggests when down the field here at Newmarket last time out.The 4 in front of him that day were all drawn on the far side, and he was best of his group when running on at the end....3.55 Newmarket  14/1 currently

You're fucking due 1  teddy,    let's hop it's today.

Stevie

Hopefully this one won't finish last like my last one 55 .... Anyway i'm on this one quite big so fingers crossed                                              Sirius Prospect 2.20 York

8/1