IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

I give up

not to worry buddy!!

ive had a real bad day today second all the time. I look at it this way bad week this week next week can only get better.

6 weeks il be back in patts and that puts a smile on my face :GoldenSmile1:

not to worry buddy!!

ive had a real bad day today second all the time. I look at it this way bad week this week next week can only get better.

6 weeks il be back in patts and that puts a smile on my face :GoldenSmile1:

My last night is Saturday 22nd June...are you there then?

no I fly on the 26th but will be back dec - jan I will def meet yer there some time.

work only allows jun-jul and dec-jan

I go 26th May  till June 13th,   are you about then?

by the way, unlucky today everyone,    next week is the one  !!!

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

no I fly on the 26th but will be back dec - jan I will def meet yer there some time.

work only allows jun-jul and dec-jan

I arrive 15th dec See You Then (can't resist this horseracing business) lol

I arrive 15th dec See You Then (can't resist this horseracing business) lol

I will book for December when I return and I planned to go before Christmas so I think I will be there then we can organise to meet a bit nearer the time il be looking forward to that,hope we can get a few winners before then

I go 26th May  till June 13th,   are you about then?

by the way, unlucky today everyone,    next week is the one  !!!

My 1st week is soi 7 then maybe Ruby Bar....see you in Nightwish Stevie I arrive 2nd Iune

I will book for December when I return and I planned to go before Christmas so I think I will be there then we can organise to meet a bit nearer the time il be looking forward to that,hope we can get a few winners before then

Me too

My 1st week is soi 7 then maybe Ruby Bar....see you in Nightwish Stevie I arrive 2nd Iune

I'm staying at Ruby,  don't forget the Soi 6 street party on the 7th and 8th of June

Stevie

I'm staying at Ruby,  don't forget the soi 6 street party on the 7th and 8th of June

I'll be there...looking forward to meeting you and other BMs Edited by teddyb

I'll be there...looking forward to meeting you and other BMs

wish id have booked a bit earlier now !!

il have to visit nightwish this time never been in there before it would be good to meet a few of the other BMs so give me a mention guys so they know il be visiting

Be careful, easy day to lose lots ( to myself.. N.B )  OLD JOE SAID was an unlucky 2nd last time out from a bad draw, but can make amends today 2.50 pm Thirsk...currently 4/1 .......good luck to me and everyone !!!

Hi guys

my selection for the day is FARHH 3.50 NEWBURY this horse put up a bold performance finishing 7 lengths behind the mighty FRANKEL over this trip last year so if this horse is fit on this his first run of the year I expect him to give the favourite a run for his money.

Another horse that's worth keeping a eye on today who as been keeping the Newmarket Jungle drums alive is BOLD STIPER 6.20 at Thirsk.

good luck guys and happy punting :GoldenSmile1:

i like the look of RIVELLINO in the 2-55 at newmarket,i am backing it each way i fancy it to at least place

i like the look of RIVELLINO in the 2-55 at newmarket,i am backing it each way i fancy it to at least place

not a bad stab the yards horses are running well a the moment I see they won the derby trial at York earlier in the week.

its also good to see someone else showing a interest in this thread. I think some of the other guys may be in the LOS at the moment.

good luck buddy

Morning lads,  one more week to go then i'm in Los Addie.

I am going for Saskatchewan in the first race (1.30) at Newbury.   Found 1 Mile too sharp at Newmarket last time,   back to it's breeding distance today and is expected to show a lot more this time,  with 3 of the runners who headed him at Newmarket going on to score. 

Cumani / Fallon partnership at a tasty 11/1

Good luck

Stevie

Don't know where Jocky is today,  i know he isn't in LOS. I will write up the runners though i won't be around later to update the thread,

Meaty              -       Rivellino,            2.55 Newmarket

Addiwoodiwiss -       Farhh,                3.50 Newbury

Teddyb            -      Oldjoesaid          2.50 Thirsk 

Steven B'stard -   Saskatchewan  1.30 Newbury

Jocky                       ????

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

Morning lads,  one more week to go then i'm in Los Addie.

I am going for Saskatchewan in the first race (1.30) at Newbury.   Found 1 Mile too sharp at Newmarket last time,   back to it's breeding distance today and is expected to show a lot more this time,  with 3 of the runners who headed him at Newmarket going on to score. 

Cumani / Fallon partnership at a tasty 11/1

Good luck

just noticed while looking at the breeding that that was foaled on our stud we still have the mare here at the moment her name is sarabande

just noticed while looking at the breeding that that was foaled on our stud we still have the mare here at the moment her name is sarabande

Well here's hoping that is a good omen,  i'm on !!

Stevie

Sorry lads for the delay

Persepolis 5.50 pm Newmarket.

I wish I could pull that one off every weekend!!!

hope you guys did ok ?

hope you guys did ok ?

Nice double,    i backed the four so got the double,  won't be able to retire on it but maybe next time. 

Stevie

lets hope we can keep them coming!!

seasons getting into full swing now I always find it hard early on when fitness is a factor it seems to me that its the fittest wins on the day.

onward and upwards :GoldenSmile1:

hope you guys did ok ?

Well done Adi....as for me, I couldn't pick my nose if I tried     55555

Edited by teddyb