IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

all the tracks in America are all left handed flat tracks without any undulations as so in Dubai but when he gets to Ascot he will be going right handed on a very undulated track it can cause major problems for horses that have no experience on these sort of tracks if he copes with the track he will probably win as he is a very good horse but it is a big negative for me

this weekend I think im gonna have a go on MOUNT ATHOS 3.05 ascot the 1 1/2 mile is a little short of what he would prefer but ascot is a stiff track and there is gonna be plenty of pace on he is very lightly raced this season and will be running in a few big races around the world this year. on form he is a cut above the rest so at around 5/2 I think I will take my chance.

good luck guys :Bye5:

DARNATHEAN can defy a 7lb rise to  win the 6.35 at Lingfield....9/4  currently

I am off to work this morning,  finish at 12 o'clock though,  be home to watch the racing. haven't had time to have a look yet. Will make my selection when i get home. Good luck today all. 

Adi,  when you fly out  ?

Stevie

I am off to work this morning,  finish at 12 o'clock though,  be home to watch the racing. haven't had time to have a look yet. Will make my selection when i get home. Good luck today all. 

Adi,  when you fly out  ?

fly out Wednesday evening buddy cant wait so near yet so far :GoldenSmile1:

I am going for Stencive 5.00 Ascot 

Ignore the last run as he finished lame and clearly wasn't at his best.  Dettori has had 2 rides for Haggas since returning from his ban,  a winner and a close second. A feared future partnership ?  Let's hope so today.

Stevie      -      Stencive          5.00    Ascot 

Adi           -      Mount Athos    3.05    Ascot

Teddyb    -      Darnathean     6.35    Lingfireld  

Stevie

hi guys, im afraid im going for the obvious choice tomorrow at Newcastle in the 3-15,the Northumberland plate.It has to be HANDSOME MAN and at 10/1 is a good ew bet

hi guys, im afraid im going for the obvious choice tomorrow at Newcastle in the 3-15,the Northumberland plate.It has to be HANDSOME MAN and at 10/1 is a good ew bet

Only worry is he has never been over the 2 miles.  I actually fancy Tominator in that one.

My tip though is  Nabucco   4.05  Newmarket.   Currently 100/30

Good luck 

Stevie

I'll give INVINCIBLE HERO one more chance to redeem himself. he pulled far too hard last time and is currently 10/1 for the 7.45 at Doncaster...good luck fellas.

Only worry is he has never been over the 2 miles.  I actually fancy Tominator in that one.

My tip though is  Nabucco   4.05  Newmarket.   Currently 100/30

Good luck 

Well in Stephen...hope you did the double

Had them both single (dick) waiting for yours tonight for a double with Tominator.  No pressure Teddy, 

By the way it was good to meet you in the Ruby club,    good guy

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

well done steven 2 good picks, hope you get the double in later and what a treble that would have been

Never mind,  2 out of 3 isn't bad.   I am going to have a go at Deireadh Re over the jumps today at 3.45

Stevie

hi guys

hope yer all doing well just managed to get logged on avin a good time it was a little wild the first few days but settled down a bit now.

met a nice little free lancer in the pattaya beer garden and spent the last few days with her i think i will stick with her till i leave 1500 long time  

and no barfine seems a fair deal to me.

sounds like your backing a winner or 2 but aint seen any results only found out the other day that witherspoons bar on soi buackhaow show british racing live and thats a bit useful as im staying at 18 coins just across the road

anyway guys take care il be online soon hope yer have a good weekend on the horses !!!!

Don't do anything i wouldn't do Adi

Stevie

Mark Johnston has four runners in the 3.30 Haydock and i think Star Lahib has the best chance.  Very tasty 11/1

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

The 2.20 at Haydock doesn't look a strong race so I'll give Hannons horse ANNUNCIATION one more go. His win this season was on soft, but he has won on g/firm...6/1 at present.

I'm gonna get you banned teddy  lol               :Deadhorse:  

Stevie

Stevie, I've got a fucking big monkey on my back, it's not only weighing me down, but my selections as well.Never mind, I got 14/1 about Star Lahib...well done Stevie,I was going to comment about it earlier but I didn't want to jinx it. thank fuck for that....YIPEEEE

Stevie, I've got a fucking big monkey on my back, it's not only weighing me down, but my selections as well.Never mind, I got 14/1 about Star Lahib...well done Stevie,I was going to comment about it earlier but I didn't want to jinx it. thank fuck for that....YIPEEEE

i got 11/1 this morning,  well done for getting it at 14's

Stevie

well done again steven, your da man, I was working so I couldn't get on site with my tip but I really did fancy tweety pie in the 3-05 at Beverley.......honest :WhoSaw1:

hi ,i have horses with dave evans he thinks kodafine will win 4-00 at lingfield.

Unseated rider on the flat,  not a good start.

I don't bother with horses mid week,   just have a bet at the weekend when i can watch them on tv.

Stevie

hi guys, im going for a runner at YORK tomorrow  in the 5-15, LANARK around 10/3 at the moment. I usually look for better odds for an each way bet but I fancy this one.

I'm off to work, will have a look at the net and the paper, Be home about 11.30 with hopefully another winner picked out.  Star Lahib is running again today but 2 furlong shorter and carrying a penalty will be too much, 

Good luck

Stevie