Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

Adi, your fancy in the English 1000 guineas MAUREEN ran with great credit and after watching the re-run several times over, I'm sure if she was ridden with less constraint she would have gone very close to winning.Maybe with Hugshie back on board, this may bear fruition in tomorrows Irish 1000 guineas......After that race, Moth (the one I backed) gained all the plaudits and is now a short priced 2nd fav.for the Englsh Oaks at 3/1 yet Maureen finished nearly just as impressively and is, in my opinion a massive 7/1 for the Irish 1000 guineas....What do you think ?

sounds very plausible to me. is that race tomorrow?

Stevie

sounds very plausible to me. is that race tomorrow?

Yes, the 3.55 Curragh ....are you sure you are in the UK lol  ?

Yes, the 3.55 Curragh ....are you sure you are in the UK lol  ?

i am for the next few hours .

Stevie

i am for the next few hours .

Lucky twat Stevie...see you soon

Adi, your fancy in the English 1000 guineas MAUREEN ran with great credit and after watching the re-run several times over, I'm sure if she was ridden with less constraint she would have gone very close to winning.Maybe with Hugshie back on board, this may bear fruition in tomorrows Irish 1000 guineas......After that race, Moth (the one I backed) gained all the plaudits and is now a short priced 2nd fav.for the Englsh Oaks at 3/1 yet Maureen finished nearly just as impressively and is, in my opinion a massive 7/1 for the Irish 1000 guineas....What do you think ?

To be honest im finding it quite difficult to judge the classics this year I think there wide open to be honest I think we may have seen the best of MAUREEN when she won at newbury ive been waiting for something to jump out of the shadows and VIZTORI looks interesting to me at a reasonable price. shes been doing her winning on heavy ground and if she handles a faster surface could improve a few length.

As for next weeks oaks I cant see any further than MOTH the way she ran in the guineas she looks like she was crying out for the extra 4 furlongs.

And in the derby I think DAWN APPROACH is a stupid price for a horse that may not stay. I don't want to take any thing away from the horse but I think a mile may be is trip maybe a mile and a quarter something like the eclipse later in the year. I think I will consider the French taking the derby again this year with OCOVANGO and with TELESCOPE out of the picture it looks a wide open race to me.

By the way stevie have a great time and don't wear out all those lovely thai ladies before I get there :hello09:

To be honest im finding it quite difficult to judge the classics this year I think there wide open to be honest I think we may have seen the best of MAUREEN when she won at newbury ive been waiting for something to jump out of the shadows and VIZTORI looks interesting to me at a reasonable price. shes been doing her winning on heavy ground and if she handles a faster surface could improve a few length.

As for next weeks oaks I cant see any further than MOTH the way she ran in the guineas she looks like she was crying out for the extra 4 furlongs.

And in the derby I think DAWN APPROACH is a stupid price for a horse that may not stay. I don't want to take any thing away from the horse but I think a mile may be is trip maybe a mile and a quarter something like the eclipse later in the year. I think I will consider the French taking the derby again this year with OCOVANGO and with TELESCOPE out of the picture it looks a wide open race to me.

I'll take a closer look at that Adi...thanks

I don't want to jinx things (with my luck) but I've looked at VIZTORI winning run at the Curragh last September and as well as looking good visually,her speed rating suggests that, when compared with other races that day at the Curragh she performed well above average... albeit on heavy ground.

Edited by teddyb

Where is Jocky ?  He has been very quiet on the forum lately. Not like him.

5555.. Still alive and kicking... Internet is fucked, will be back in normal soon. Using Internet at my ex wife house at the mo, lol...

Don't forget to check this one out tomorrow guys LEGAL WAVES 3.25 Redcar its 7/2 at the moment it comes from whats usually a good source

i agree with Adi about OCOVANGO and at a price that would allow for an each way bet,if DAWN APPROACH stays it should win but if it doesnt OCOVANGO could take advantage.The forecast could pay about 10t1 might be worth a look.

Wheels up in morning hehe,so I'll post now. SNOW BAY will again try and make all the running and hopefully lead them all a merry dance....5.35 Musselburgh currently 4/1 Good luck

Bugger   -  can't get into my online account (Bet365) from Isaan,   I have had a bet from Pattaya before on the same account.   Don't know why. 

Anyway best of luck guys,  hope this isn't the week the 4 romp home   -   sods law. 

Have a good flight Teddyb,   see you in patts when I get down.   Staying at Ruby

Stevie

Don't forget to check this one out tomorrow guys LEGAL WAVES 3.25 Redcar its 7/2 at the moment it comes from whats usually a good source

Did this win Adi  ?

Stevie

Wheels up in morning hehe,so I'll post now. SNOW BAY will again try and make all the running and hopefully lead them all a merry dance....5.35 Musselburgh currently 4/1 Good luck

good luck buddy and have a good time!!!

Did this win Adi  ?

no buddy so you didn't miss a winner!!!!

it got stuffed the winner won 10 lengths and I backed it the time before up at Hamilton and probably would have been on again this time had I not been given this info.

think im gonna stop listening to this guy its starting to get costly.

hope yer having a good time 3 weeks to go

although I like DAWN APPROACH  im gonna have as stab on OCOVANGO in the Derby in the event the former doesn't stay a mile and a half

the horse as only run on soft ground so if hes ok on a faster surface I will have a go at a good price.

hope you guys have a good time take care and be safe

Bugger   -  can't get into my online account (Bet365) from Isaan,   I have had a bet from Pattaya before on the same account.   Don't know why. 

Anyway best of luck guys,  hope this isn't the week the 4 romp home   -   sods law. 

Have a good flight Teddyb,   see you in patts when I get down.   Staying at Ruby

Thanks Stevie, I'm in Schipol airport at the moment having a few beers, waiting to watch the Derby on my laptop. I've got another 4 hrs to kill  (drink) yet...hope I'm not to drunk to watch it  555

Thanks Stevie, I'm in Schipol airport at the moment having a few beers, waiting to watch the Derby on my laptop. I've got another 4 hrs to kill  (drink) yet...hope I'm not to drunk to watch it  555

so you should touch down in about 14 hours,   have a good flight

Stevie

For what it's worth,  I fancy Mars in the Derby.  keep trying to get into my account but no joy.

Stevie

Am going for ruller of the world..

well done buddy hope yer was on that one!!!!

anyway you guys in Thailand what sort of exchange rate you getting at the moment???

anyway you guys in Thailand what sort of exchange rate you getting at the moment???

Approx   46 to pound Adi