Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

Good effort you co-mongering tipsters...better luck next week.Well done adiwoodiwiss...MAUREEN looks promising for the 1000 guineas, but have a look at A.P O'briens "MOTH" impressive winning run about 3 weeks ago...quickened really well after being held up at the back. I think she's 12s at the moment.

n.b. I've just checked, "MOTH" is entered up at the Curragh the following day after the guineas, May 6th in a 7f grp 3, so hold those bets Edited by teddyb

n.b. I've just checked, "MOTH" is entered up at the Curragh the following day after the guineas, May 6th in a 7f grp 3, so hold those bets

The more you bet..........the more you get! LOL!

Aiden O Brien usually entered as many horse in the Guineas and the derbies and the Oaks. Sometimes he entered more than five horses. Sometimes i drive past Ballydoyle to Cashel in Tipperary,massive stable with high security. Great trainer Vincent O Brien (no relations to Aiden O Brien) used to train horses there.

Edited by jocky king

Godophlin Stables under investigations for dopings...That will shock the racing world.

Godophlin Stables under investigations for dopings...That will shock the racing world.

this could have a big impact on newmarket if sheik mo gets upset about this and decides to take is horses out of the uk a lot of people will suffer.

he didnt like what was happening at henry cecils a few years ago and took every horse out the yard 20 horse boxes turned up and removed every single one.the aga khan did it a few years ago when is horse was disqualified after winning the oaks the horse was called alisha and was trained by mr stout.

i think its anabolic steroids bute and acp are used regular but stop use ten days before they run so the drug can clear there system.

this could have a big impact on newmarket if sheik mo gets upset about this and decides to take is horses out of the uk a lot of people will suffer.

he didnt like what was happening at henry cecils a few years ago and took every horse out the yard 20 horse boxes turned up and removed every single one.the aga khan did it a few years ago when is horse was disqualified after winning the oaks the horse was called alisha and was trained by mr stout.

i think its anabolic steroids bute and acp are used regular but stop use ten days before they run so the drug can clear there system.

Wow, That is a worry for everybody in racing involved. 

Last day of the carnival in Sydney tomorrow, I like kellini in the Sydney cup

Last day of the carnival in Sydney tomorrow, I like kellini in the Sydney cup

Did he/she win ??

My Tip for today is Well Refreshed, He is the only horse that won the distance.. Runs at 3.50pm at Sandown

Edited by jocky king

hi guys!

my fancys for the day are SNOW TROOPER 2.20 RIPON trainer Dean Ivory as traveled a long way with this is only runner today and with mr fallon on board as to be a positive

LADY KASHAN 2.55 RIPON the reason i like this one is it as shown a bit of form of late plus the fact that it is a 2 mile race and the trainer

Alan swinbank does exceptionaly well with is staying horses on the flat plus the fact he as another strong jockey on board in Robert Winston.

good luck guys hope all involved as a good and prosperous day :GoldenSmile1:  :Bye5:

Good points there jocky ( I missed that ) and adi...both well observed.  There are some big stables contesting the 6.45 at Doncaster later today, but INGLEBY SYMPHONY  previous winning time was easily the quickest of the 3 races that ran over the extended mile that day...10lbs and 14lbs to the good. Currently 4/1

Well Refreshed 3.50pm Sandown  (Jocky King) Unplaced

Lady Kashan  2.55pm Ripon           (Adiwoodiwiss) 2nd

Snow Trooper 2.20pm Ripon           (Adiwoodiwiss) Unplaced

Ingleby Symphony 6.45pm  Doncaster   (Teddyb)  

Calcutated Risk 1.30pm Sandown     (StevenBstard) Unplaced

Thanks lads,,, Teddyb, I hate Doncaster, :SoWhat1: .. Punters Graveyard.

Edited by jocky king

Well Refreshed 3.50pm Sandown  (Jocky King)

Lady Kashan  2.55pm Ripon           (Adiwoodiwiss)

Snow Trooper 2.20pm Ripon           (Adiwoodiwiss)

Ingleby Symphony 6.45pm  Doncaster   (Teddyb)  

-----------------------------------------     (StevenBstard)?

Thanks lads,,, Teddyb, I hate Doncaster, :SoWhat1: .. Punters Graveyard.

cheers guys, ive jumped on the bandwagon with a lucky 15 hope you dont mind..good luck

cheers guys, ive jumped on the bandwagon with a lucky 15 hope you dont mind..good luck

5555 No problem.. If all came up, you have to treat all of us a good time... :GoldenSmile1:   :BJ3:  :23:  :Clap8:

Mick Channon has a 3 year old running at Nottingham tomorrow that has already won 1st time out. Apparently the horse has gained confidence through leading out the yearlings over the winter and is now happy to bowl along in front and then repel all who try to pass....employed different tactics to last season.The horse in question is STRONG CONVICTION and runs in the 7.00 pm Nottingham and is 10/1 at the moment with Paddy Power.  Another to mention is AL FREEJ  who runs in the 2.15 pm at Thirsk. The extra furlong should suit after finishing a close 2nd over 6 furlongs last time out. Currently 3/1 with Chandlers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

CONCLUSION :  (excuses) lol..... Strong Conviction 2nd   wasn't allowed to bowl along in front as previously run but probably got beat by a better less-exposed type anyway.....Al Freej 2nd   the winner Snow Bay had clearly improved on it's last run and the Vet said Al Freej had bled from the nose.

5555 No problem.. If all came up, you have to treat all of us a good time... :GoldenSmile1:   :BJ3:  :23:  :Clap8:

yep will do...would a little trip to the bliss lounge cover it    :GoldenSmile1:

yep will do...would a little trip to the bliss lounge cover it    :GoldenSmile1:

Oh yeah.. My favourite spot.,, Nice one , will be rooting for you.

My Tip for today is Well Refreshed, He is the only horse that won the distance.. Runs at 3.50pm at Sandown

Difficult race Jocky,  correct about the distance though. If i was betting on the race i would go for Same Difference,  also interesting that Willie Mullins has one over for it Away we Go  into 6/1  from 10/1 this morning. I wish you luck.

My selection today is Calculated Risk in the 1.30 Sandown.  Ex flat horse has won 3 out of 5 over hurdles,  2 out of 2 in handicaps.  Raised 6lb  from last win  but the jockey is claiming 7lb ,   see how we go.

Good luck everybody

Stevie

meaty, best of luck!.....if it comes up I hope your in Patts in June 55555

Difficult race Jocky,  correct about the distance though. If i was betting on the race i would go for Same Difference,  also interesting that Willie Mullins has one over for it Away we Go  into 6/1  from 10/1 this morning. I wish you luck.

My selection today is Calculated Risk in the 1.30 Sandown.  Ex flat horse has won 3 out of 5 over hurdles,  2 out of 2 in handicaps.  Raised 6lb  from last win  but the jockey is claiming 7lb ,   see how we go.

Good luck everybody

Hi Steven, you've picked a difficult race also... Calculated Risk did me a favour last time, hope it wins for you, best of luck.

Punters Graveyard.

bit like this thread

Stevie

bit like this thread

Come on Stevie boy, don't get downhearted, it's early days yet, Adi....was very unlucky just now and his horse would possibly have won if not stopped in his tracks when making his run on the inside.

Come on Stevie boy, don't get downhearted, it's early days yet, Adi....was very unlucky just now and his horse would possibly have won if not stopped in his tracks when making his run on the inside.

only a bit of tongue and cheek my friend,  it will pull one day.  

Stevie

Every Dog has his day.... Have Patience Steven.

bit like this thread

LOL there are many that love the races. I go to the Adelaide cup every year to spot the fillies. Apart from that the spring racing carnival gathers enormous interest Nation wide that i think no other country experiences. 

If you love racing then keep it going there will be sure to be others of similar mindset. Do they not have horse racing in Germany? Where are our German contributors?

Well Refreshed 3.50pm Sandown  (Jocky King) Unplaced

Lady Kashan  2.55pm Ripon           (Adiwoodiwiss) 2nd

Snow Trooper 2.20pm Ripon           (Adiwoodiwiss) Unplaced

Ingleby Symphony 6.45pm  Doncaster   (Teddyb)  Unplaced

Calcutated Risk 1.30pm Sandown     (StevenBstard) Unplaced

What a bad day at the office.. :LOL2: 

Edited by jocky king

Having a long time interest in horse racing I admit to conducting a few searches here in PA to see if perhaps there was a bar or a place in Pattaya where people might go that share the same interest. Of course in the search I ran across this thread and have been following your posts with interest the past few weeks.

Most of my experience has been with North America racing, although being a long time student of bloodlines has helped me understand the influence of the International sires. Over the past 13 years I have been fortunate to share my interest online with a site that covers breeding/racing on an international scale. Great group of dedicated horse people from all over the world there, so have enjoyed that a lot.

Don't subscribe to any of the online gaming services so my interest is primarily in the sport itself along with what is going on with trainers, breeders, tracks, and other aspects that are part of the overall sport.

Saying hello and thought it was only proper to do so since I was lurking around.

It's not about what you got.. It's all about what you can still get!