IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

Well done Adi....as for me, I couldn't pick my nose if I tried     55555

I'll rescind that comment "55555" ...it's definately not a laughing matter

Well done Adi....as for me, I couldn't pick my nose if I tried     55555

got to keep trying buddy!!!

the second one was a bit of inside info stouts horses seem to be hitting a bit of form at the moment so there worth keeping an eye on

if I hear anything il let you boys know as I know the money will be going to a good cause knowing you will be a handsome man for a longer period of time 5555 :GoldenSmile1:

well done guys, Farhh won well, a lot of big priced horses made the frame yesterday sadly couldnt find one.I had 2 lucky 15 s on the night racing for a bit of something to watch only a little bet not big money and had 4 winners.Of course i had 2 winners on each bet, it always seems to work that way never all 4 on one bet,but i will pick up enough to play again today so shouldnt complain. Good luck guys

lets hope we  you can keep them coming!!

Stevie

lets hope we  you can keep them coming!!

but the thing is when yer have a good run you know there is a bad run round the corner!!!! :Think1:

Morning lads,  one more week to go then i'm in Los Addie.

I am going for Saskatchewan in the first race (1.30) at Newbury.   Found 1 Mile too sharp at Newmarket last time,   back to it's breeding distance today and is expected to show a lot more this time,  with 3 of the runners who headed him at Newmarket going on to score. 

Cumani / Fallon partnership at a tasty 11/1

Good luck

I don't know if you will be around this weekend so in advance have a good time buddy and don't do anything I wouldn't do :GoldenSmile1:

I will be here.  A couple of winners before i go would be great.  I would donate the winnings to my Soi 6 threesome fund.  Shagging one bird on Soi 6 is getting boring.

Don't fly till Sunday morning.  Good luck. Keep up the good work  Addi.  More winners please   5555

Stevie

hi guys!

my main pick this week is BRETON ROCK 3.35 Goodwood this horses was pretty unlucky at chester last time missing the break after rearing at the start and its hard to recover from a error like that at chester even if the ground comes up on the soft side I don't think it will be a problem for this horse as he as shown a bit of form on a slower surface.

Another one ive been told about is AFSARE 2.05 Goodwood apparently Kieren Fallon thinks its is best chance of riding a winner on the day.

I have also been informed about a horse that runs at redcar on Monday called LEGAL WAVES 3.25  race

this comes from a guy that drives for Fallon so there is a little bit inside info. But please guys just cos ive had a winner or two of late don't go crazy as nothings set in stone were these animals are concerned and I would hate to feel responsible for any one losing big

good luck guys

and happy punting :GoldenSmile1:

NEWSTEAD ABBEY...3.15 Haydock....his last run, which he won, was 30th March, so is entitled to have improved by 5lbs since then (weight for age)  This season  he has improved with each run and step up in trip.....best price 9/2. Good luck

Lanark  -  2.35 Goodwood

Held in high regard by the stable after a fine debut run,  finishing ahead of all first time out shots.  Same course and distance today.  3/1 at present

Stevie

Lanark                   - 2.35 Goodwood         Stevie

Newstead Abbey    - 3.15 Haydock        Teddyb

Breton Rock           - 3.35 Goodwood         Addi

afsare                     -  2.05 Goodwood      Addi

Good luck today,  I would love to fly out to LOS tomorrow with a nice win out of our thread.

Stevie

I hope you do too Stevie, see you in Patts soon.

I hope you do also!!!

cant help but envy you guys but i will be thinking of going when you guys have just returned

Have a good time and good luck guys Soi 6 is calling.

Where is Jocky ?  He has been very quiet on the forum lately. Not like him.

Stevie

Well bang goes the first one!!!

at least its not a loser

Well bang goes the first one!!!

at least its not a loser

shit happens.   doubles and a treble still to come. 

Stevie

shit happens.   doubles and a treble still to come. 

Well done Stevie boy !

Well done Stevie boy !

let's hope the other two pull  lol

Stevie

well done stevie lets hope we can get a couple more!!!

I hope you do too Stevie, see you in Patts soon.

I am not sure when i will be in Pattaya,  June 7th at the very latest but probably before that.

Just keep your eye out for these two dodgy characters in Ruby Club

(minus ting tong Nok i hope)

post-13217-0-64143200-1326907225.jpg

Stevie

how unlucky was that!!!

one of those days boys!!! :SoWhat1:

I am not sure when i will be in Pattaya,  June 7th at the very latest but probably before that.

Just keep your eye out for these two dodgy characters in Ruby Club

(minus ting tong Nok i hope)

attachicon.gifpost-13217-0-64143200-1326907225.jpg

Which one is you Stevie ?...I hope it's the one in the middle

The hansum cunt on the left,  that's me

post-13217-0-64143200-1326907225.jpg

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

how unlucky was that!!!

Adi, your fancy in the English 1000 guineas MAUREEN ran with great credit and after watching the re-run several times over, I'm sure if she was ridden with less constraint she would have gone very close to winning.Maybe with Hugshie back on board, this may bear fruition in tomorrows Irish 1000 guineas......After that race, Moth (the one I backed) gained all the plaudits and is now a short priced 2nd fav.for the Englsh Oaks at 3/1 yet Maureen finished nearly just as impressively and is, in my opinion a massive 7/1 for the Irish 1000 guineas....What do you think ?