Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Steven B'stard

1 Teddyb          -   August 3rd.    Pethers moon      6/1

2 Jocky King      -  May    4th      Khione                   4/1
                             April  13th      Move in Time         7/1
                             August 17th   Somewhat             11/8

3 Only1dkh         -  July    27th     Sirius Prospect       8/1
                              August 30th    Sun Central           4/1  

4 Steven B'stard  -  May    25th   Lanark                7/2
                               June   29th   Nabucco             10/3
                               July   6th       Star Lahib          11/1
                               August 10th   Star Lahib          5/1 
                               August 17th   Kiama Bay         11/4    

5 Meaty           -      August 17th   Red Cadeaux Each Way 11/1  (2nd)

6 Pokeherfaces    -  August 17th   Glen Moss              5/2 
                               August 30th    Rainbow Beauty     16/1 

7 Adiwoodiwiss    -  April  20th      Maureen                   7/2
                               May    4th        Dawn Approach        7/4
                               May    18th      Farhh                       10/3
                              May    18th      Bold Stiper               5/4 
                              June   15th      Kingsgate Choice    12/1  

Where's Arnie contribution ? lol

This is certainly not a grumble, but I've just noticed there's 3473 views of " The Nags Head " and yet there are only about 7 or 8 contributors, so it would be interesting to see which other Bms, who enjoy our sport, view this thread ? Come on guys, don't be shy.

This is certainly not a grumble, but I've just noticed there's 3473 views of " The Nags Head " and yet there are only about 7 or 8 contributors, so it would be interesting to see which other Bms, who enjoy our sport, view this thread ? Come on guys, don't be shy.

I only spotted this thread recently , I love a flutter , but I'm not a very good gambler .... And normally pick a horse because I like it's name ... 5555 I don't think I've ever bet on a favourite either , they normally have to be double figures odds .. I do enjoy betting on the Golf though and have had a bit of sucess in the majors with Scott and Rose recently , there seems to be more value on the golf epecially when the bookies pay out for the top six

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Hi mate, you're more than welcome to voice your opinion on here, the more the merrier. I noticed you had a nice little touch the other day, well done.

Edited by teddyb

Yesterday morning I was all set on backing "Moran Gra" in the Irish Cambridgeshire. As Corals were offering 20/1, I went online and placed, what I thought was not a substancial amount, but was offered only 1/2 the stake, this always irks me so I declined. Instead, I backed "Dance and Dance" at 10/1 with Ladbrokes, now this is a horse has made such a career out of being unlucky in its races, that it's almost untrue, but I was still not deterred. Anyway guess what happens, when "Dance and Dance" finally got out of the stalls he was 10 lengths behind, therefore no chance. Who do you think won ? you guessed correctly, "Moran Gra". Me and my fucking principles !!! cost me. The day wasn't all that bad though, for I'd taken 7/1 about "Rizeena" in the Moyglare and it duly went in. Keep smiling.

Hi mate, you're more than welcome to voice your opinion on here, the more the merrier. I noticed you had a nice little touch the other day, well done.

Got Stenson , Kucher and Day at the Deutsche , not looking too hopeful at the moment ..

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

hi guys, im going for a mudlark in the 3-50 at Haydock tomorrow. It has rained all day in the north west and the promise of more tomorrow will benefit GORDON LORD BYRON at 9/2  , Good luck guys

my fancy for this week is EHITEDAAM 2.55 Kempton around 5/1 at the moment

My tip for tomorrow is Cousin Khee @ 16/1 (my favourite price after last week) in the 3:15 at Haydock. Got Ryan Moore on board and loves the mud. Good luck lads

cant believe it, I pick a mudlark and it stops raining, the forecast was for more rain in the Haydock area, ah well lets hope enough fell yesterday to make it soft enough

teddyb                    Pethers Moon                           Ascot         3.30  non runner

Meaty                     Gordon Lord Byron                   Haydock    3.50

Adiwoodiwiss          Ehitedaam                                 Kempton   3.55 

Pokeherfaces         Cousin Khee                             Haydock    3.15

Stevie                     Galician                                     Ascot         1.55

Non runner teddy,  pick another

cant believe it, I pick a mudlark and it stops raining, the forecast was for more rain in the Haydock area, ah well lets hope enough fell yesterday to make it soft enough

you have time to change if you like. 

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

I fancy Galician to bounce back today.  Hold up tactics have failed last three outings,  Franny Norton will go for it today,   9/1 

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

I really fancy one in the big sprint but as Meaty as already gone for one in that race I will go for one in a 4 runner race at Ascot its the fav but it does look a good thing to me [ so will probably come last 55 ]

3.00 Ascot  

ADHWAA

9/4                                                                                          

teddyb                    Above Standard                        Haydock    2.05          knowhere

Meaty                     Gordon Lord Byron                   Haydock    3.50

Adiwoodiwiss          Ehitedaam                                 Kempton   2.55 

Pokeherfaces         Cousin Khee                             Haydock    3.15

Stevie                     Galician                                     Ascot        1.55           Knowhere

Only1dkh                Adhwaa                                     Ascot        3.00

Arnie                       Forgive                                     Ascot         4.40    

Jocky King              Mallory Height                           Kempton    4.45 

Man City09             Lemon pearl                              Haydock    5.30

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

I really fancy one in the big sprint                                                                                

Me too,  unfortunately i have gone against Meaty here,  i have a few sheckles on another horse in that race.

Stevie

ABOVE STANDARD 2.05 Haydock 7/1

Done

Stevie

Mallory Height 16.45 Kempton. First time in longer distance, 2 mile, i think it will be a suitable distance for him.

Me too,  unfortunately i have gone against Meaty here,  i have a few sheckles on another horse in that race.

Same here i've got one out of that race in my yankee

hello guys, just noticed this thread,i always thought it was about a bar in LK Metro for some reason 555

5.30 haydock    lemon pearl  7/1

hello guys, just noticed this thread,i always thought it was about a bar in lk metro for some reason 555

5.30 haydock    lemon pearl  7/1

Welcome my man,   good luck with the horse.  we are here every Saturday morning.  The bar on LK is The Stags Head but that is what gave me the idea for a racing thread title. 

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

teddyb                    Above Standard                        Haydock    2.05          knowhere

Meaty                     Gordon Lord Byron                   Haydock    3.50       Won with 1                                                                                                                      leg in the air

Adiwoodiwiss          Ehitedaam                                 Kempton   2.55           Knowhere

Pokeherfaces         Cousin Khee                             Haydock    3.15           Knowhere

Stevie                     Galician                                     Ascot        1.55           Knowhere

Only1dkh                Adhwaa                                     Ascot        3.00           Knowhere

Arnie                       Forgive                                     Ascot         4.40          Knowhere 

Jocky King              Mallory Height                           Kempton    4.45          knowhere

Man City09             Lemon pearl                              Haydock    5.30          Knowhere

what you'd call a bad day at the races   lol

Edited by Steven B'stard

Stevie

Four Unplaced not looking good...