IGNORED

Transportation to Pattaya or elsewhere.

Braveheart

Go for mr t from pattaya.1000 from airport to patts tolls included,900 coming back,very reliable and will wait if u have late flight,always pick up at gate 3, look for poster with your name. He's located just off soi diana across from Areca Lodge,just walk in and book,or call 0812567716,or e mail mr [email protected]. Never had a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

--- --- ---

Edit: Found answer earlier in this topic. Should have read before posting. :-p

Edited by arak.72

Nanren bu huai, nuren bu ai.

• 1 month later...

Everyone is rushing to Pattaya from the airport. After an 18 hour nonstop flight from home, I think I will want to find a hotel in BKK and settle in a bit before venturing out to Pattaya.

Everyone is rushing to Pattaya from the airport. After an 18 hour nonstop flight from home, I think I will want to find a hotel in BKK and settle in a bit before venturing out to Pattaya.

I'm the same, 2 days BKK before Patts.

and I only have a 9 hour flight from Australia

cheers Mick :Flying::Drunk1:

hello,

the last 2 times I went to pattaya I used bell bus service from the airport to get to the hotel in pattaya. This time however, my flight landing is at 18.15pm, and the last bell bus is leaving at 18.00. So I am asking what would be my best/cheapest option to get from the airport to north pattaya.

thak you very much,

I'm really sorry I reckon this question was asked before, but I'm really in a hurry, I'm leaving tommorow and have lots things to take care of.

cheers,masmas

hello,

the last 2 times I went to pattaya I used bell bus service from the airport to get to the hotel in pattaya. This time however, my flight landing is at 18.15pm, and the last bell bus is leaving at 18.00. So I am asking what would be my best/cheapest option to get from the airport to north pattaya.

thak you very much,

I'm really sorry I reckon this question was asked before, but I'm really in a hurry, I'm leaving tommorow and have lots things to take care of.

cheers,masmas

I made my reservation with Mr Toom, the driver is to be waiting for me as I clear customs/immigration with my name on a sign inside the arrival hall. Seems like excellent service to me, and many BMs here recommend him, that's how I came to know about his service.

1200THB to my motel in Pattaya. He also will return you to the BKK airport for 1000THB at the end of your trip if you want.

His contact info:

[email protected]

MR.TOOM BKK. Call (+66) 081-4827148 or (+66) 083-0178066

Hope this helps,

TM

Tried to book one of the taxi services mentioned on here-no reply to the email.

Arrived today,went down one floor and found bell bus.

Waited 30 mins for the midday service,on arrival we transferred to mini vans.

Less than 2 hours door to door,friendly and efficient for 200 baht.

What a bargain-why would you waste money on a taxi?

• 2 months later...

[email protected]

quick and efficient to respond

1000 baht all in October 2010, airport to patts.

everything arranged by email, driver was waiting at arrivals with name board.

driver nice guy, let me use his mobile on arrival so could call guesthouse owner.

vehicle was a 12 seater just for me but hey, this is thailand !

babydollsaddict.gif

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys, this mr ttaxi is he still working?

I'll be arriving this sat at 7AM, too early for him?

7am should be fine, send him and email. he is also a member on here to if you want to pm him.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Im staying in BKK first 4 days, going to use Bell Buses to get to Pattaya, Worried about the return , Either way to early or Might be cutting it close.

Will probaly use MR T on the way back.

My flight arrived 5.55 in the morning. No problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I also endorse Mr T taxi service. [email protected] We have used 6 times in last 3 months at all times of day/night and mostly no problems. 1000B

including tolls. Just make sure you keep his phone number so you can call when you arrive and don't see the driver! - made that mistake last time. I am not sure that the drivers are that familiar with BKK though, on the last trip my driver seemed to take the scenic route into Sukh Soi 6, but then even BKK taxis hardly know the place some days!

The Bell Bus service has a local van in Pattaya that takes you from the North Pattaya Bus station to your hotel, and will also pick up on the return

leg. At 130 or so Baht, if you have say 3 people, Mr T taxi is a bit less hassle and not much difference in price. Also allow about 2 hours (1.5min) to get to SBV airport to avoid airport departure dash stress...

Hello everyone,

Has anyone had any contact from [email protected] recently?

I sent him an email 2 days ago and havnt had a reply yet?

Thanks

Just had a reply from Mr T

Pattaya here we come :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that Mr. T taxi service is excellent. I got held up in customs for a good 45 minutes, but our driver was right where they should be with a smile and sign with my last name on it in hand. We drove to Pattaya in a nice roomy Honda that had tinted windows. Our driver gal was even fairly attractive. I'll certainly use Mr. T's service in the future!

The World is Yours.

Hi, being a Newbie my first post is a simple question - can any member inform me of the approximate fare that I can expect to be charged from the airport to the Dynasty Inn Soi 4 in a metered taxi ?

you can get a taxi at the airport for 1500 bt...watch out for the toll charges...they will ask you for extra unless you make things clear in the beginning. I walk down one level at the airport and catch the bus,,,200bt and they deliver you to your hotel...Only issue with bus is they wait until it is full...might take an hour....still I arrive on the 8am Singapore plane and sleep on the bus trip to Pattaya... So a nap at the airport is no problem... Not much action in Pattaya until the afternoon or evening so a dip in the hotel pool followed by a few hours kip is the morning entertainment. If you get to your hotel too early you just wait in the lobby until your room is ready so why not wait for the bus?

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

2011 Update – Transport from Airport to Pattaya

Here is my latest update (as of Maech 2011) for transport from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya.

(1) Bell Bus Service

----------------

Daily departure time: 8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00 hours

Place : from Airport level 1 between Gate 7-8

Price : 200 baht

Review:

Excellent door to door (hotel) service. Bus will arrive at North Pattaya bus terminal in about 1.5 hours then a mini van will send you to door step of hotel lobby

Tips: book through their webpage www.belltravelservice.com for airport departure to secure your seat. In case you missed scheduled time they may arrange you in next departure, provide you catch the last bus 18:00 hours.

(2) Airport-Pattaya Bus Service

--------------------------------

Daily departure time: 7:00, 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00 hours

Place : from airport level 1 between Gate 7-8 (near 8 and next to Bell Travel Service)

Price : 124 baht

Review:

This is alternative to Bell Bus operated by different company. They have extended service hour until 22:00 from airport. The bus will have three stop along Sukhumvit road at junction of (1)north pattaya, (2)central pattaya and (3)south pattaya) before ending at terminal station of Thappraya Road, Jomtien. You have to get taxi / motor taxi for further transfer to your hotel. The cost is additional 50-100 baht. More information at www.airportpattayabus.com

Tip:

Walk in only, no online booking available at moment.

For going hotels near Walking Street, especially at late night, suggest alight at terminal of Thappraya Road where apparent easier then alight at 3rd stop to get into your destination.

(3) Taxi Service

----------------

For late night arrival, taxi or private car is the only chose.

Review:

Taxi available 24 hours at walk-in rate between 1500-1800 baht from taxi stand at level 1. You may also pre-book your private taxi/car at minimum 1000 baht onwards.

Tips:

Search for the forum you will have plenty information of this and name/contact of various service provider. Choose one you preferred and send them email or call them.

if i have been informed correctly it 2 hrs from bangkok airport to pattaya???

you guys are mentioning that it may cost as much as 2000baht?? and saying thats a bit expensive

im going to love this country :) i pay $30 aus dollars to get home by taxi now and its a 20 min trip that is equal to $64 aus i like i like :)

family is number one all else means nothing, go the extra mile its never crowded

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=boom%20boom%20%3A)&count=down&time=1308429000000&bgc=0x0099ff&bgb=3&bgd=0&bc=0xff00ff&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0x66ff00&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x0000cc&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x000000&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Is more like 1 hr 20 m. Never pay more than 1500 baht (I never pay more than 1200).

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

• 2 weeks later...

I love you guys and this site, thankyou so much for 2011 updates... very much appreciated.. Im thinking.. from Bangkok hotel, go back to airport then catch bus to Pattaya orrrrr simply catch taxi to Pattaya.. how much is taxi ride? sorry if its mentioned already.. am a bit flustered today.. :/

After a recommendation from a fellow BM I decided to send Mr Taxi an email asking for someone to pick me up from Swampy and take me to Patts, gave him all my flight info, date arrival times etc. Email was sent this morning around 11am, got a response back around 8pm tonight confirming my pick up and advising someone will be there waiting with a sign for me near gate 3 and 4, he has also given me his number incase of any complications.

I must say so far very impressed. I let everyone know how i go when i arrive this Saturday. By the way 100 baht all inclusive.

Cheers

Jon

After a recommendation from a fellow BM I decided to send Mr Taxi an email asking for someone to pick me up from Swampy and take me to Patts, gave him all my flight info, date arrival times etc. Email was sent this morning around 11am, got a response back around 8pm tonight confirming my pick up and advising someone will be there waiting with a sign for me near gate 3 and 4, he has also given me his number incase of any complications.

I must say so far very impressed. I let everyone know how i go when i arrive this Saturday. By the way 1000 baht all inclusive.

Cheers

Jon

Flight arrived a5 minutes ahead of schedule so I was in the immigration line at Swamy around 7.45pm, the lines were pretty big so tool 30 minutes to clear and then get my bag. Mr T confirmed my booking via email and told me to look out for the driver between gates 3 -4. Sire enough after a short walk I saw a Thai chap with a sign saying "Jomathan" close enough to Jonathan! 5 minutes later we were on out way to Patts.

The car was a late model Camry and we arrived at my destination with no problems at all. I'd certainly recommend Mr T's services to any other BM's. Very professional and also for 1000 Baht hard to go past for value for money

Cheers