IGNORED

Transportation to Pattaya or elsewhere.

Braveheart

I should probably know the answer to this but here goes anyway. I'll be coming from Phuket and am thinking maybe I should get a flight direct to utapao. How long is the drive after that? Is it easier than say flying to dmk and getting a taxi from there?

no idea but it is a shorter journey so if I got a reasonable flight with morning arrival would take it. You can add journey time excesses of 1 to 2 hrs travel + hr or 2 for am traffic.

what adverse report you got for Mr T or has he upped prices???

I Have read that Mr T has retired and that his business now is run by people who come late or not at all, answer mail or not... I never used Mr T so I go by what I read here. 

I Have read that Mr T has retired and that his business now is run by people who come late or not at all, answer mail or not... I never used Mr T so I go by what I read here.

Mr T retired & business handed to son who possibly had teething problems, last time I personally used him was in Dec 13, 04.30 run Patt- BKK & was dealt with professionally for 900bh +100bh tip. Edited by amar

• 4 weeks later...

anyone know how much is AOT transport to patts, just the camry or similar, i dont need a.mercedes......

anyone know how much is AOT transport to patts, just the camry or similar, i dont need a.mercedes......

I'm curious also.

I'm curious also.

if no reply i'll.let you know on friday.

I'm booking PT Taxi pattaya (office on third road in pattaya)

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

by e-mail for tranfert suvarnabhumi-pattaya for 1000 baths all included.

At airport, driver wait me with a big car Toyota and drive very fast to pattaya

but when we arrive at hotel, driver ask me 200 baths more "because I have many luggages"

(note that all my luggage and 3 persons go to airport in my small toyota yaris !)

The driver become agressive and I give her 100 baths more.

I sent quickly e-mail to boss for explain that.

First,he answer "my price is always 1000 baths all included" and after few time write again for tell I have too much luggage and I must book big car for 1300 Baths.

It's really no honest company and I never use again.

• Like 2

but when we arrive at hotel, driver ask me 200 baths more "because I have many luggages"

(note that all my luggage and 3 persons go to airport in my small toyota yaris !)

First,he answer "my price is always 1000 baths all included" and after few time write again for tell I have too much luggage and I must book big car for 1300 Baths.

Thanks for the alert.

Thanks for the alert.

I can recommend tanstaxi.com

She will answer your request in 24 hours,by e-mail.

She takes 1200 THB from BKK til your hotel in Patts.Always reliable and on time. :GoldenSmile1: 
I have used her many times,and never any problems with this lady.
Sometimes she has a driver,and she is just a passenger....maybe she don't want to be with a stranger alone;but who really cares??

Edited by Eskorteprinsen

you are joking?

you on holiday?

you worry/ angry/ not happy/ to pay, tip, whatever about 200 baht?

hell man, thats 2 beers!! lighten up, youre on holiday, took you more time complaining than just pay and start enjoying.

how can you enjoy holiday if you pissed about the cost of 2 beers?

lighten up and enjoy.

so next time do same me, AOT said cost is 3100, and really i paid 3100, driver not ask for more.

perfect for you. 555

Edited by stef74
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still have not heard back from the folks via this Web site or email so guess i will have to play it by ear but that's cool. ....I can figure it out is low season I am sure I will be good.

Still have not heard back from the folks via this Web site or email so guess i will have to play it by ear but that's cool. ....I can figure it out is low season I am sure I will be good.

Best of luck. Enjoy your trip mate.

... boot this thread up again ... the North Pattaya Bus Termonal is the same as where the Bell Bus arrives in Pattaya ... it is on the north side of Pattaya Nua Road, and about 100 metres off of Sukhumvit Road.

... anyone ever made the trip from North Pattaya Bus Terminal down to the adult entertainment area of Pattaya? ... costs? ... available modes of local transportation?

There are red songthaews waiting for the arriving buses, at the Pattaya-Nua Bus Station, usually charge B60, drop-off might be 50m away rather than to-the-very-door IME.

Perhaps he means the Devils Den VIP pickup ?

http://devilsdenvipbus.com/

Has anyone tried this? The idea seems great, albeit expensive. I just can't imagine going at it without showering after a 12 hour flight.

• 2 weeks later...

No response to multiple inquiries to pt taxi via email and via their Web site. Anyone know if they're still in business? Wheels up < 48 hours. : )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A good friend of mine, who drove taxi a few years ago, has gone into business for herself.

She drives a fairly recent (2010) Ford Focus, which in spite of a LPG cylinder still has quite a lot of boot space, 1800 cc, plenty of power.

She is late twenties, speaks decent English, knows her way around her GPS, which means she knows where to get you when you know the name of your destination.

She's a safe, reliable driver. I have let her drive me in my car, and feel perfectly comfortable being driven by her.

She charges competitive price, 1200 bt for airport pick up to go to Pattaya, less for return. Other destinations by negotiation.

She can advise you on general tourist entertainment trips, and take you there. She can act as unofficial guide, translator, help you find good and cheap places to eat or sleep, or buy what you need to buy. If she doesn't know it instantly, she will find it online.

She is fun to hang out with, and if you travel with your wife or GF, can be a pleasant and respectful host.

Additionally, she worked as a caddy in the past, plays a decent game of golf herself, knows the courses and the cost, can take you there, and if you want, will be a pleasant golf partner. She even owns a couple of sets of clubs, if you want to economize on cost of renting.

You can contact her for booking or more information on [email protected]

If you mention my name, Case, you may get even prompter response.....

• Like 1

A good friend of mine, who drove taxi a few years ago, has gone into business for herself.

She drives a fairly recent (2010) Ford Focus, which in spite of a LPG cylinder still has quite a lot of boot space, 1800 cc, plenty of power.

She is late twenties, speaks decent English, knows her way around her GPS, which means she knows where to get you when you know the name of your destination.

She's a safe, reliable driver. I have let her drive me in my car, and feel perfectly comfortable being driven by her.

She charges competitive price, 1200 bt for airport pick up to go to Pattaya, less for return. Other destinations by negotiation.

She can advise you on general tourist entertainment trips, and take you there. She can act as unofficial guide, translator, help you find good and cheap places to eat or sleep, or buy what you need to buy. If she doesn't know it instantly, she will find it online.

She is fun to hang out with, and if you travel with your wife or GF, can be a pleasant and respectful host.

Additionally, she worked as a caddy in the past, plays a decent game of golf herself, knows the courses and the cost, can take you there, and if you want, will be a pleasant golf partner. She even owns a couple of sets of clubs, if you want to economize on cost of renting.

You can contact her for booking or more information on [email protected]

If you mention my name, Case, you may get even prompter response.....

When and if we email what reference do we give? I mean she could ask from where we got the email.

When and if we email what reference do we give? I mean she could ask from where we got the email.

as I wrote in the last line >If you mention my name, Case, you may get even prompter response.....<

she is aware of PA, and knows I am posting this.

She will ask you for a name and wait for you near the Meeting Point near exit door 3, on the arrival level with a sign with your name.

For returning members who already have a Thai Simcard, she will give you her phone number if you ask her, I don't really want to post that on this board....

Edited by Ikkrang

as I wrote in the last line >If you mention my name, Case, you may get even prompter response.....<

she is aware of PA, and knows I am posting this.

She will ask you for a name and wait for you near the Meeting Point near exit door 3, on the arrival level with a sign with your name.

For returning members who already have a Thai Simcard, she will give you her phone number if you ask her, I don't really want to post that on this board....

Thanks, well I read it wrong, anway will email her. Just looking for a drop from bangkok hotel to pattaya.