IGNORED

Transportation to Pattaya or elsewhere.

Braveheart

Hey, Jeds .. rather than risk a local Samut Prakarn taxi, probably best to arrange a taxi service from Pattaya to come collect you .. some reliable, and forum endorsed women-owned services are listed here, many of whom use Google Map and can find you if you can vector them onto a known local landmark .. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/258475-taxilimo-services-–-women-owned-operated-recommended/?p=2962859

Thanks for that, brutox. I'll think about it. I had actually and was worried that they might not be able to find it. I've taken taxis from Pattaya to there and have occasionally had to tell them the way. But this group seems a good bet.

• 3 weeks later...

just an FYI...

I used Cherry Taxi Service for a trip from my hotel in Pattaya to my hotel in Bangkok.  Nice, clean comfortable car, well dressed polite driver, 1200B all-in.  i used their website and found i could reserve by texting via LINE...loved it as it was convenient and easy with immediate response and confirmation.  i booked 24hrs out.

two footnotes...like most, driver thought he was in a formula 1 race...but if you don't mind that, all else was ok.  driver used GPS on phone to find BKK hotel, i guess thats the best way in the insanity of BKK...lol.

cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

• 4 weeks later...

Is Mr T still a good choice as transport from airport to pattaya? I have me and 2 other lads to transport what sort of price are we looking at

• 3 weeks later...

Is Mr T still a good choice as transport from airport to pattaya? I have me and 2 other lads to transport what sort of price are we looking at

Some still use Mr. T, one of the original ground transportation services to find deal flow off of the Internet .. but .. but .. he is a broker only.

He contacts drivers off of a list, and you cannot know when you get dealt a bad driver .. the experience of an ill-tempered suicide monkey is quite bad.

See list of woman drivers, with whom you know who you are getting .. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/258475-taxilimo-services-–-women-owned-operated-recommended/?p=2962859

Also, don't let THB 100-200 baht price difference above the bottom matter .. you pick the driver .. important.

Edited by brutox

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

• 1 month later...

I used this service last time I visited. Dead easy, can't miss it, cost me about 130 baht/£3. Cracking value if you are on a budget.

I scoped this one out too just by searching youtube.  I plan on using it.  How long is the actual ride?  And is it longer/shorter than a taxi or other service?  

I am the motherfucking Shore Patrol motherfucker!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know where the bus drop point is in Pattaya? Normal bus not Bells Bus service.

Its says North, Central and South Pattaya, with Central Pattaya granting access to LK Metro Area (although website doesn't mention Central drop off point). This is the one I would be using, and I'm wondering where exactly is the drop off point and how far it would be to walk from there to Soi Lenkee / LK Metro Area.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Just contacted the website and they have discontinued the Central drop off point.

Edited by JonnyR

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 2 months later...

HI all

I know there is  a bus from swampy to pattaya and back but is there one up to DM ( and in reverse)  or is it taxi time?   

• 1 month later...

This will be my 3rd time to Pattaya but it will my first getting into Bangkok late.  Will I have any problem getting a taxi close to midnight?  Will the price be inflated?

I am the motherfucking Shore Patrol motherfucker!

This will be my 3rd time to Pattaya but it will my first getting into Bangkok late.  Will I have any problem getting a taxi close to midnight?  Will the price be inflated?

book a pickup from Pattaya Mr T or Meow or any other .
Most have emails addy on this thread.

On 3/23/2017 at 10:00 PM, muffinstuffer said:

Tans Taxi Pattaya  is a reliable service. Women drivers so not crazy like some males!

Check site for prices and to book.

On 3/23/2017 at 6:00 PM, muffinstuffer said:

Hey, muffinstuffer .. you will do well to book a taxi, rather than take the run of the mill airport taxi, the reasons for which are explained in the thread below (and a gazillion testimonies throughout the transportation threads).

Furthermore, women drivers are unquestionably the most reliable and safest choice in Thailand .. look here .. 

Edited by brutox

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

• 1 month later...

I use Nam the other day, the driver was Ms Milk.  She was on time and a very confident driver.  I will use her service again.

• 1 month later...
All the posts on this are from 2007.  Is there any updated info on travelling ??

Most of the info is upto date, so enjoy the added adventure if a hiccup occurs, good luck

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I was hoping to find a Minibus that would go to Koh Kood ferry from Jomtien.

Last time I was dropped at a gas station for at least an hour to wait for a songthaew.

private transport is closer to 3500b. unless splitting the fare would be less to fly. 

will probably go Monday. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a nice lady take back to the airport has a quite new pick up truck can get 4 people in comfortably, luggage not a problem, good safe driver not like some who want to kill every body to save 2 minutes, speaks very good english can take you from airport aswell, cool beers and water for the journey real genuine girl, she said she does day trips around where you want go, will  be booking her again for my xmas trip   [email protected]  &   tel no : +953929690 outside thailand  +66953929690 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2017 at 22:46, ant3531 said:

Just had a nice lady take back to the airport has a quite new pick up truck can get 4 people in comfortably, luggage not a problem, good safe driver not like some who want to kill every body to save 2 minutes, speaks very good english can take you from airport aswell, cool beers and water for the journey real genuine girl, she said she does day trips around where you want go, will  be booking her again for my xmas trip   [email protected]  &   tel no : +953929690 outside thailand  +66953929690 

Thanks. I've emailed and texted her. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon. 

I land in UTP and looking for ride to Beach. If driver and car is decent, looking to hire daytrips around Patts as well. 

Pls keep info coming guys. Really appreciate it. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2017 at 03:42, Mayor G said:

Thanks. I've emailed and texted her. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon. 

I land in UTP and looking for ride to Beach. If driver and car is decent, looking to hire daytrips around Patts as well. 

Pls keep info coming guys. Really appreciate it. 

Mayor G, i have the same question, recommendations on transportation for two from UTP to Beach Road in March? How did yours work out?

Edit: I checked Nam's site, and no mention of UTP to Pattaya.. does she only do long hauls?

Edited by Althai

On 2/15/2018 at 00:28, Althai said:

Mayor G, i have the same question, recommendations on transportation for two from UTP to Beach Road in March? How did yours work out?

Edit: I checked Nam's site, and no mention of UTP to Pattaya.. does she only do long hauls?

Get yourself onto the Line chat. There’s Mai, Nam, Meow & Cherry. Most forum guys have used them, all airports. Should be around 800-1k from BKK. 6-800 from UTP. Any of the guys in the Line chat will share their contacts with you  

We ended up using this English bloke living in Thailand.. Greg. Nice chap driving a Jeep. 700b. 

On 11/14/2017 at 11:43, ariesjon1804 said:

hi, i have question.. is it so much time difference between taxi and bus? or more less the same?

From Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya bus station, the bus is about ten minutes slower- one hour forty versus one hour thirty, depending on traffic; I think the bus is speed-restricted. Some taxis go at stupid speeds. The hire cars with lady drivers go at sensible speeds.  

BellBus goes to Pattaya bus station, where you and other tourists switch to a minibus to go to your hotel. If you are at the end of the minibus' circuit, it can take maybe 30 minutes or so.

After travelling for some time, I find it worthwhile paying a bit more to have a hire car with good driver direct to my hotel.

• 1 month later...

I've tried all the lady owned car services running out of Pattaya and looks like they are all taking time off during Songkran.  Any suggestions on reliable van service going from Pattaya to Bangkok during Songkran (April 19 in particular).  Need a van cause there are four (all guys) of us with luggage.