Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Transportation to Pattaya or elsewhere.

Braveheart

anyone know of any shuttle/taxi services from Pattaya to Siem Reap. Going there for a few days later this year

• 1 month later...

Here is also easy way to book taxi from airport to Pattaya.

www.pattaya.fi/page/taxiserviceeng〈=en

• 2 weeks later...

Can you just get a taxi from the airport to Pattaya? That was my plan.

Yes it is very easy either go to a taxi desk or go to the stand on the ground floor 1200-1500 baht - you may be able to get it cheaper but is the hassle worth a few hundred baht...not for me especially after a long haul flight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ordinary taxis from the airport can be hit and miss, some BKK cabbies don't know their way around Pattaya, and quite a few of the male taxi drivers are suicidal maniacs behind the wheel. Plenty of discussion in several threads in this section.

A pleasant and safe solution can be prebooking a woman Taxi driver

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/251132-nams-taxi-service/

I use Nam, you can contact her at [email protected] for booking

• Like 2

Can get a taxi from airport easy but better to pre book one on internet, will be cheaper and probably safer

I use Mr T, But there are many available

Think its 1000 baht from airport to Pattaya includes all tolls

• 2 weeks later...

Ordinary taxis from the airport can be hit and miss, some BKK cabbies don't know their way around Pattaya, and quite a few of the male taxi drivers are suicidal maniacs behind the wheel. Plenty of discussion in several threads in this section.

A pleasant and safe solution can be prebooking a woman Taxi driver

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/251132-nams-taxi-service/

I use Nam, you can contact her at [email protected] for booking

How much does Nam charge and is she based out of Pattaya?  Does she have a booth somewhere in the city?

Thanks

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

How much does Nam charge and is she based out of Pattaya?  Does she have a booth somewhere in the city?

Thanks

From Suvarnabhumi, 1200 including tollway charge.

She is based in Pattaya, doesn't have a booth. She prefers email booking, since that gives her the details written down and confirmed, leaving no room for errors due to misunderstandings in spoken language.

But she will give you her mobile phone number to confirm arrival on pick up, or last minute changes.

• Like 2

Thanks

KC

I can verify Nam is a great option if you want to pre-book a taxi. You can get some for 1000 baht but for me the extra 200 baht is worth it.

I use the limo pattaya for all the below reasons. Large clean cars with very good drivers, good english, a phone call shortly before pickup confirming details, no stopping to fill up tank. 

http://www.thelimopattaya.com/

Taxis can be meter Taxi, not the cheapest, Airport official Limo, very expensive I understand, and a variety of pre booked taxi busineses, discussed on this thread and elsewhere.

These pre-booked taxis range from 1000 to about 1500 bt.

The differences can be car size, choice of specific driver, and vary depending on whether a driver expects you to pay tolls or not, and expects a tip at the end of the trip.

The cheaper of these are usually random choices made on basis of who happens to be available at the airport for a pick-up having just delivered a passenger.

Some people prefer a specific driver who comes recommended for safe driving, many have in the past complained on this board about super fast and risky driving by random drivers. Some prefer a female driver, some prefer a larger car.

I have been driven a few times by wild cowboys, that had me sitting on the edge of my seat, holding on for dear life.

I have been "traded" on a dark layby of the motorway in the middle of the night to a different taxi, no licence showing, no way to resist it.

I now prefer to pay a little more to someone who comes recommended, and who drives safely. Paying an extra hundred or two hundred baht for piece of mind doesn't worry me....

Many BKK based drivers, including the meter taxis, do not always know their way around Pattaya or Jomtien, I spent an extra half hour one late night with one who couldn't find my hotel, very frustrating, even more so for this who don't speak Thai.

Most meter taxis seem to be Toyota Vios or similar size, and run on gas. The gas tank in the boot takes up much boot (trunk) space, and allows for lees luggage. This means most of these cars can only carry two passengers if they have average luggage. The front seat is then usually taken up by luggage. The back seat a bit small for three average sized farang.

• 1 month later...

ı have used that number, the guy is going to arrange some.

cars are good, used for 3 times between bangkok - pattaya. just paid 1.300 all includes. but last month one of my friend told me that it has been 1.500 baht.

number: +66 86 - 252 - 0221

"Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to Pattaya"

ı have used that number, the guy is going to arrange some.

cars are good, used for 3 times between bangkok - pattaya. just paid 1.300 all includes. but last month one of my friend told me that it has been 1.500 baht.

number: +66 86 - 252 - 0221

Well, Nam's taxi is 1200 for the same trip, and saves you an international phone call by booking by email....

Phone bookings are prone to errors due to the many different ways people pronounce the English language, and often dubious transciption of the information. Email is more clear cut, and leaves a record.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

can  a member recommend a taxi service from bangkok to pattaya with the  price  im arriving 31dec i emailed  mr t and he said he " we will be closed on 31.12 sorry ", we have 2 drop off points in pattaya

This post is so OLD is the information still valid ?

What transport have guys use lately

• 4 weeks later...

UTP looking like its in for expansion,great for us all.

Edited by az89

• 2 months later...

I used P.T. TAXI SERVICE which is actually a van/car service. 1000B BKK to Patts & 900B return back to BKK. Good service & punctual. Got me to Intimate hotel front door no probs & most importantly was right on time for 5:30AM pickup to go back to BKK airport http://www.pttaxiservice.com

• 2 months later...

I used P.T. TAXI SERVICE which is actually a van/car service. 1000B BKK to Patts & 900B return back to BKK. Good service & punctual. Got me to Intimate hotel front door no probs & most importantly was right on time for 5:30AM pickup to go back to BKK airport http://www.pttaxiservice.com

I'll be staying in a village, actually a newish housing development, at Bang Po, Samut Prakan, for a few days before going to Pattaya. Would this company send a taxi to my doorstep? I've previously jus waited and hailed one down, but many are reluctant to go that far (2 hour journey) and I've had to wait with suitcase at the road side in the hot sun and want the convenience of just being picked up. If anyone knows of a taxi service in that area or Samut Prakan in general I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Hey, Jed§  .. rather than risk a local Samut Prakarn taxi, probably best to arrange a taxi service from Pattaya to come collect you .. some reliable, and forum endorsed women-owned services are listed here, many of whom use Google Map and can find you if you can vector them onto a known local landmark .. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/258475-taxilimo-services-–-women-owned-operated-recommended/?p=2962859

Edited by brutox

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg