Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Transportation to Pattaya or elsewhere.

Braveheart

• 1 month later...
Do the Kittens provide services, as well? :P

I do believe that is the suggested idea of it all... however seems quite a steep price for that TBH...

Although it sure does sound damned tempting....

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I would like to put forward a friend of mine Taxi Service. Firstly before I came to stay in Pattaya I was just a frequent visitor as I was working and living in Hong Kong and I always used his services. This now stems back some 5+ years now.

His normal pick up cost in private car is 1,200 Bht inclusive of tolls and parking and offers the same price back to the airport or as an alternative 860 Bht inclusive of tolls for Meter taxi. He also does Mini Bus’s with one other member often booking these for certain bar crawls a few clicks down Sukhumvit. He also does several local tours etc and most of his drivers speak some English

He offers a very reliable service as you might agree after you hear the following story which involves one of the board members. The member had booked a taxi pick up via email from a posting on another forum, of which he is also a member. The due arrival time was 3.30pm, however the flight was delayed, and I give the board member his due, "he did email the fact the plane was broken," and a new estimated time of arrival 1.30am. The driver was already at the airport as the email was not picked up immediately, but left and returned later, with the plane finally arriving around 3.30am ish so by the time the driver met him the delay was 12 hours. No extra charges were imposed on the delay/waiting time etc.

His contact details are as follows

Mobile + 66-898066606

Office + 66 -38423452

[email protected]

Web Site http://edpod.5gbfree.com/MainPage.htm

Edited by edpod

Last time i pay 1800 baht brand new minibus (14 people + driver) Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi.

That is not a bad price. However if you got stopped by the Police who would pay the fine. Most Minibus are max 11 including driver. Would you also be covered by Insurance being overloaded if in an Accident? NO!

Your own risk.

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard that there is a bus that runs from BKK to Pattaya direct. When you get to Pattaya they transfer you onto a mini bus/ van and take you to your hotel.

Does anyone have up to date info on this service?

Thanks RG.

I used Mr Toom last trip - first time I had pre-booked a taxi - good service - makes you feel like a rockstar, lol, coming out of customs and someone has your name on a placard ;-)

Seriously , I came in late and I guess that was about the meter rate any way, so no haggling (1200b)- nice enough car, chatty/friendly guy and I gave a 300 baht tip cause it was very late - he lived in Bangers but had a brother in Patts he could stay with.

so 1500 baht and 2 1/2 hours after tough down I'm in patts partying :P

• 3 weeks later...

:07: yellow bus company have used before their timetable is up at the bus station in pattaya dont know current times but they were putting on more in august the ordinary bus from airport is i believe at 1200 1500 abd 1800 hours and costs if i remember rightly 110 Baht htese buses (nearly always TIT) a hostess drinks and a toilet on board and should take less than 2 hours .

what is the traffic like now from bangkok the last couple of times i have used the bus as its a lot more comfortable than sitting thirsty in a taxi waiting ages to get to a toilet stop you often meet other people to chat to from all over the world :P

• 2 weeks later...

i´m going next month . i have a thai friend of mine pic me up he is going to pick up some bg

to have them ready at airport . ggggrrrrrr. should cost me 2000 for the limo +bf+bg.=3500

For collection from BKK and delivery to Patts and vice versa

Mister Lee 016578001 has cars (I think) in Bangkok and Pattaya

Their driver once waited 7 hours for me when my flight was delayed with no complaints

• 5 weeks later...

Hey lloydsman thanks for the link. Where are the terminals of this company in Bangkok and in Pattaya? DO the Eastern Route buses of this company use the Eastern Bus Terminal (near the Ekkakamai Station) in Bangkok? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:) yellow bus company have used before their timetable is up at the bus station in pattaya dont know current times but they were putting on more in august the ordinary bus from airport is i believe at 1200 1500 abd 1800 hours and costs if i remember rightly 110 Baht htese buses (nearly always TIT) a hostess drinks and a toilet on board and should take less than 2 hours .

what is the traffic like now from bangkok the last couple of times i have used the bus as its a lot more comfortable than sitting thirsty in a taxi waiting ages to get to a toilet stop you often meet other people to chat to from all over the world :unsure:

Hi can somebody tell me more about this bus company , i arrive at the airport and would like to take the bus to pt ...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cannot recommend Mr Toom. I agreed a price with him online and his driver picked me up to take me to Pattaya.

However on arrival his driver demanded more (and this was even before any tip) and wouldn't go away until it was paid.

Mr Toom was not available but I contacted him later. He actually agreed that his driver had ripped me off and said he would refund me. However this is 3 months ago and many emails.

He just prevaricates and has no intention of putting it right. I wouldn't normally complain but if you agree a price upfront, and are then charged more 'after' you arrive, then something is not right. If the owner of said taxi company agrees, but still does nothing 3 months later then it is a rip-off.

• 3 weeks later...
I want to start a list that we can keep pinned here.

If anyone has other information that I can add to each individual service please feel free to post it in this thread and I will incorporate it into the main list. Information that I would like to have for all if available is email address, website, phone number, price, toll cost (if any or is it included in price), quality of service, quality of driving, reliability, will they bring things you ask for (beer, refreshments), do they speak English well, where they are based out of and any other information you think is pertinent. Thanks in advance for your help.

[email protected] Jan - highly recommended by many BMs, excellent service

[email protected] Mr Toom +6601-4827148, +6603-0178066 - another service which is well recommended by many BMs, Very good service with many different drivers available. Reliabilty has been questioned a by a couple of people but others swear by his service including myself. Suggest that if you have difficulty meeting up with your driver on arrival that you phone Mr Toom and get the number of the driver he has sent to meet you and you should be able to sort out any problems that way.

Does anyone know if Mr.Toom is still in business because I always used his taxi's before just send him a mail and got an answer next day ,I send him already two mails last to weeks and didn't get any reply

Does anyone know if Mr.Toom is still in business because I always used his taxi's before just send him a mail and got an answer next day ,I send him already two mails last to weeks and didn't get any reply

Have you tried ringing him

(+66)081-482-7148

(+66)083-0178066

Hope this helps

Have you tried ringing him

(+66)081-482-7148

(+66)083-0178066

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply, I just called him and he told he had some internet problems that's why he didn't reply

• 2 weeks later...
...if you agree a price upfront, and are then charged more 'after' you arrive, then something is not right...

Is this a common problem in Thailand, not sticking to the agreed price? Pisses me off when the Flips do it all the time

^^^^ i usually try to get a meter taxi if at all possible

Www.learnkhmernow.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

i did some research on google and found an email adress for the bell busses.

i send them an email with the some questions and this is the answer i got.

Our bus schedule from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is 8:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00. The fare is 150 baht per person and it shall be paid to our staff on the bus. This includes company's transportation to your hotel (downtown Pattaya area).

At Suvarnabhumi airport, our staff will be waiting for you on Level 1, Gate#7 next to Tourist Police counter, holding a small sign of "Pattaya - Bell Travel Service". Then she will lead you to the bus which is parked right outside the terminal. Her contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843.

We also provide service from Pattaya to Suvarnbhumi airport and hotels in dowtown Bangkok. The bus schdule is 6:00/9:00/11:00/13:00/ 15:00/17:00/19:00. Only the 9:00, 13:00, and 17:00 buses have connecting transportation to hotels in Bangkok after stopping at Surarnbhumi airport.

The fare is 150 baht/person from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi airport and 300 baht/person from Pattaya to hotels in Bangkok. This includes pick-up and drop-off services from and to your hotels in both cities.

All passengers need to reserve their seats in advance. It would be great if you can reserve your seats at least 7 days prior to your travel date.

Please provide your name, number of seats to be reserved, date & time of your journey and your destination’s name. Then we will review whether it is in our service hours and service area then we will confirm your reservation as soon as possible.

If you have planned for your return trip, you may reserve the seats at the same time.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. And if you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you and best regards,

Ms Sirisong Haewan

Bell Travel Service Co.,Ltd

Tel. Bangkok Office: 02-747-4673, 02-747-4675

Tel. Pattaya Office: 038-370-055, 038-370-056

Suvarnabhumi airport:

Contact number is +66(0)89-449-8843

I hope this helps u guys.

greets

sponge bob

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I got this from a Paul Carter at the email address listed for Jan today.

Hi chris,yeah jan can get you if you wish we did charge 2000 from bkk, and 1700 to and from airport,but because of the petol up,bkk,hotel to pattaya now 2200,if u still wish jan to get u,

Price is a bit steep I think.

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson