IGNORED

Transportation to Pattaya or elsewhere.

Braveheart

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys

Yep, I can vouch for Mr T, also have a friend who uses him. Excellent service, cheap too, tolls included in the price.

Always on time, never let us down yet!

Regards

Timetogeteven

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Do you just pay Mr T when you meet him?

i have used mr toom twice now. at the reference of the bith controler. i have been very happy both trips (return). no haggling or problems. both drivers were happy to stop for pee breaks or photo ops (on motorway!!!!) and could speak a little english. i have booked mr toom for may 11\09 and he still says "boss it's just 1200 bt to pattaya all included" i still tip the driver if i am in one peice at hotel lol. so i look forward to sipping a few beers while i listen to some thai pop on the way to sin city. email toom. he has some nice mini busses and you get a good view from front seat. he will have card with your name on it in arrivals hall. turn right after leaving customs. :Party1::Whistle::Agree1: BKK. CALL (+66)081-4827148 or (+66) 083-0178066 email toom [email protected]

<center><embed src="http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.ohiok.com/&clickLABEL=Vacation Countdown Clock Generator&flashLABEL=Ohiok.com&skin=http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/skins/11.jpg&text=girls%20girls%20girls%20a%20little%0Dgolf%20and%20maybe%20a%20beer%20lol%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=16777215&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=10&day=21&hour=12&minute=50&second=22&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.ohiok.com/">Vacation Countdown Clock Generator</a></small></center>

i have used mr toom twice now. at the reference of the bith controler. i have been very happy both trips (return). no haggling or problems. both drivers were happy to stop for pee breaks or photo ops (on motorway!!!!) and could speak a little english. i have booked mr toom for may 11\09 and he still says "boss it's just 1200 bt to pattaya all included" i still tip the driver if i am in one peice at hotel lol. so i look forward to sipping a few beers while i listen to some thai pop on the way to sin city. email toom. he has some nice mini busses and you get a good view from front seat. he will have card with your name on it in arrivals hall. turn right after leaving customs. :Party1::Whistle::Party1: BKK. CALL (+66)081-4827148 or (+66) 083-0178066 email toom [email protected]

sorry forgot the question . pay on arrival at your hotel!!!! :Agree1:

<center><embed src="http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.ohiok.com/&clickLABEL=Vacation Countdown Clock Generator&flashLABEL=Ohiok.com&skin=http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/skins/11.jpg&text=girls%20girls%20girls%20a%20little%0Dgolf%20and%20maybe%20a%20beer%20lol%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=16777215&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=10&day=21&hour=12&minute=50&second=22&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.ohiok.com/">Vacation Countdown Clock Generator</a></small></center>

Have been looking at the info provided. We will be arriving from Phuket to Bangkok airport and heading to Pattaya then from Pattaya to Bangkok hotel. There will be four adults and one baby ( 18 months ) we travel light as most of the time we spend on the beach and buy over in LOS. Can you recommend the best transport for us please.

This is our first trip to Pattaya.

Cheers

The Croc

Mr.Dream Transport giving a shout out to all you guys. We offer a full line of services starting with your standard airport pickups/dropoffs, and ranging all the way to 7 day fully guided tours including all lodging, transportation, and tour guide costs. We are extremely competitive with any other company out there, and offer a fleet of late model 4 door Sedans, as well as a Mini-van for larger groups and Vip pickups and tours.

Please feel free to contact us via the forum, email, or directly by phone at #0845505256. We have a 100% on-time pickup rate in over 100 pickups, and will guarantee on time pickups, or your return trip to the airport is on us. Thats a guarantee I don't believe anyone else is willing to make. We look forward to taking care of all your transportation needs, and by all means feel free to contact us with any questions you have.

[email protected]

Airport Pickups/Dropoffs & Adventure Tours

Mr.Dream Transport giving a shout out to all you guys. We offer a full line of services starting with your standard airport pickups/dropoffs, and ranging all the way to 7 day fully guided tours including all lodging, transportation, and tour guide costs. We are extremely competitive with any other company out there, and offer a fleet of late model 4 door Sedans, as well as a Mini-van for larger groups and Vip pickups and tours.

Please feel free to contact us via the forum, email, or directly by phone at #0845505256. We have a 100% on-time pickup rate in over 100 pickups, and will guarantee on time pickups, or your return trip to the airport is on us. Thats a guarantee I don't believe anyone else is willing to make. We look forward to taking care of all your transportation needs, and by all means feel free to contact us with any questions you have.

Whats the fare from airport to Pattaya mate?

From BKK to Patts, its 1200Baht, all tolls included, and that would be for an English speaking driver. I'm working right now at doing an Addicts discount, so will be less if that works out.

[email protected]

Airport Pickups/Dropoffs & Adventure Tours

From BKK to Patts, its 1200Baht, all tolls included, and that would be for an English speaking driver. I'm working right now at doing an Addicts discount, so will be less if that works out.

how many days notice do you require? i will be arriving 15th april TG994 from sydney 16:30

please reply to my email... [email protected]

thank shane

Edited by shane_From_Oz

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about the late reply Shane, change in name here, so haven't had a chance to see your post. That I apologize for.

The current rates on offer now, are now 1,100Baht from BKK Airport to Pattaya, and 900Baht from Pattaya to the airport.

All customers who have previously booked their pickups, after the date of May 2nd, when the new prices take effect, will still be given the new lower rates. So some people will get a surprise when they see that their pickups are actually cheaper then when they booked them.

All questions or arrangements can be directed to this account on addicts, or at our email. [email protected]

Thank you all for your interest and patronage. I respond to emails at least twice a day, so you will be able to get an almost immediate confirmation in a pickup reservation, as well as any information you seek.

• 1 month later...

How much is the taxi drive from the airport to soi cowboy area. :Drunk_Party:

I'll be honest with the drives from the airport to Cowboy and Nana. We do them at 550baht, and only take the motorways. With the meter taxis, you can get them done slightly cheaper, sometimes even under the 400 mark after tolls. We are waiting for you though at the airport specifically, where the meter taxis are just waiting for a fare. So not to lose myself business or anything, am going to be honest about that.

It just depends on if you want a private car where you know who your dealing with, or don't mind the meter taxis. That one I leave up to you.

Has anyone used the Limo service from the airport?

What is the cost and are they any good?

CAN BE VERY CROWDED AT TIMES.

If crowded better to wait for the next bus - 30 mins usually.

NON CARBORUMDUM BASTODIUM

-WHERE ARE MY CARBON CREDITS?

-I NEED THE CASH NOW!

CAN ANYONE ADVISE

What is the best way to get from Banglamphu to Pattaya?

I am looking for an express BUS SERVICE.

Where is the bus depot located in BANGKOK?

Where is the drop off station in Pattaya?

Any assistance will be appreciated.

NON CARBORUMDUM BASTODIUM

-WHERE ARE MY CARBON CREDITS?

-I NEED THE CASH NOW!

Well I know now there really is a two tier price system in Thailand. There are different prices for everything; one for Farlangs and one for Thais. I used one of the buses last week that run on Sukhumvit Road to go to Chonburi. I handed the lady a 100 baht note expecting change. She took it and just walked off. Later I learned the trip costs 60 baht. I usually bring my assistant with me on such trips for this reason. Just so happens she was unable to go with me this day. On the return trip I made sure to hand to this lady only 60 baht.

This is a good lesson for everyone. Do a little homework even for something this simple.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone used the Limo service from the airport?

What is the cost and are they any good?

Why bother the trouble of making reservation, finding your driver, making phonecalls..... When u have landed just walk outside the terminal and go to taximeter-stand, esay to find, just say your destination at the desk (=table) and within 2 minutes u sit in your private taxi. In april 09 i paid 1500 Bath for my private taximeter-ride from Suvarmnabumi to pattaya-Naklua-Soi 18/2 and the tollway-charges were already included. Not the cheapest rate available but definitely the easiest one!

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

To answer a few of the questions people had up here, I will try.

The airport limos run 3k baht the last time I had checked their pricing.

The bus station dropoff in Pattaya would be on Pattaya Klang.

The 2 main bus stations in BKK, would be Ekamai and Mo Chit.

As to the 1500baht price for the meter taxis, if you can send an email, and save 400baht in the process, and get a private car, even if I didn't have a transport company, that still seems like a better way to save $15 or so spending a few minutes online.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know of a service that picks you up with ladies in the back that show you a good time??? :D

Look at the website of Penthouse hotel. This hotel has vip taxi with ladies..... see the video: VIP Champagne Privacy customized VIP limousine

http://Spam URL Banned/pattaya_city_boutique_hotel_accommodation_nightlife_beach_resort_walking_street_jomtien_bars_nightclubs_thailand.html#champagnepickup

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

One of the cheapest ways to travel from the new Bangkok Airport ( Suvarnabhumi ) to Pattaya is by Bell Bus. They operate directly from the airport with easy to follow instructions. The fare is 200bht each way payable on the bus. On arrival in Pattaya you are transferred onto a mini bus and taken to your hotel all included in the price. Their web site can be found at WWW.Paradise-Pattaya.com and their email is [email protected]

I can't remember their schedule but I think its roughly every couple of hours starting at 0800.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually spend a few days in BKK before heading off to Patts. For those who do the same, what do you do to get a ride from your Bangkok hotel down to Pattaya? I usually have to hotel desk find me a ride, telling them up front that I'll not pay more than 1,000 baht. Then I just give the hotel girl a 100 baht tip. How do others of you handle this?

LM

• 2 weeks later...

I usually spend a few days in BKK before heading off to Patts. For those who do the same, what do you do to get a ride from your Bangkok hotel down to Pattaya? I usually have to hotel desk find me a ride, telling them up front that I'll not pay more than 1,000 baht. Then I just give the hotel girl a 100 baht tip. How do others of you handle this?

LM

I just find one of those taxi stands closest to the hotel and book a ride, never more then 1200 from a bkk hotel to patts

• 2 weeks later...

To answer a few of the questions people had up here, I will try.

The airport limos run 3k baht the last time I had checked their pricing.

The bus station dropoff in Pattaya would be on Pattaya Klang.

The 2 main bus stations in BKK, would be Ekamai and Mo Chit.

As to the 1500baht price for the meter taxis, if you can send an email, and save 400baht in the process, and get a private car, even if I didn't have a transport company, that still seems like a better way to save $15 or so spending a few minutes online.

I'm sure you provide excellent transportation service, but unfortunately you dont reply any of my messages of emails. So I have to seek other means of transportation... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I`ve just booked mr.Toom especially because my friend Danny(Bitchcontroller) uses this guy all the time. And indeed after I called him and told that Danny from Sydney recommends him mr.Toom got really friendly and he seemed to be happy hearing that Danny takes care of him. :P

So thanks BC for helping this friend of yours to get a good service to Pattaya.

Cheers,

Adrie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure you provide excellent transportation service, but unfortunately you dont reply any of my messages of emails. So I have to seek other means of transportation... :(

Its kind of funny that you have one post, and your knocking my company. I think the other members here that use our service can attest to the promptness of our email replies as extremely quick, as well as 24hr. a day availability by phone. Not sure of your agenda, but feel free to email me and I'll be happy to provide a quote for you if you are indeed interested in our service, despite me not actually having ever received a message from you before.