Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Transportation to Pattaya or elsewhere.

Braveheart

tried to book Mr Dream today, had a series of emails where he kept wanting expanded personal information about my home location and then he stopped replying when i declined to provide it. quoted price was 1100/800.

I tried to PM Mr.DreamTransport today

but I could not, then I see his Group membership is BANNED ????

Did I miss something ?

Might need to take the bus eh.

Booked Mr Dream for December no probs apart from a glitch with my bigpond account so used my yahoo mail problem solved

had good experience with his service in september.

good car pleasant driver and safe driving

this trip got a free upgrade to vip cool :Beer8:

• 1 month later...

travelled from BKK (Ekkamai station) to Pattaya by bus. One-way 120 baht, it took near three hours and stopped many times.

Pattaya-BKK from a buss-station I can't remember was 113 baht and was with better bus and it took only ~two hours.

Cheap and could do that again.

Whats the latest going rate for a taxi from Suk/Nana (not the airport) to Pattaya?

Do Mr Dream/Mr T pick up from here as well, or just the airport?

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
:GoldenSmile1: V I P bus no problem 6 hours pattaya to korat 300bhat air con big seats tv in thai free food = small cake free bottle of water i won’t hire a car agene for this trip at 1200bhat +gas

• 2 weeks later...

tried to send mr dream transport a message with the site and it would not go through. any update on his service. or could somebody post an alternative email for the service please. i will be arriving in bkk on the 4th and would like to square away transportation. thanks for any update. I am just itching to get back, waiting the next two weeks to leave is torture.

• 2 weeks later...

I had spoken to dreams to confirm a booking as you will see by my earlier posts but then couldnt get hold of them to ask a few questions so decided to try http://thelimopattaya.com

filled out the online booking and had a reply the following day in well written english confirming the booking and giving detailed instructions for meeting the driver and numbers to ring in case of problems they also took my number in case the driver was delayed.

1200 Bht all in to Pattaya hill

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

Hope you dont think they gonna send that nice white MPV in the picture mate .

.stayed there in 2008 they sent a hiace that was old enough to have ferried Jap troops about in WW2 the driver had no clue where the hotel was and we ended up walking from Mikes.

I normally never do what the great mayority tells me to do, bt during my last trip I discovered that Mr. T had his office just around the corner from my bar/bed in LK Metro so I took his services in use and let me tell you that it was above par!!

Normally services in LoS is, at is best, to some sort of satifactorie but Mr T's driver spoke excellent english and eventhough he got cought in a police-trap in BKK he never mentioned the word "tip"...

...Of course he got a well deserved bonus :GoldenSmile1:

They got fixed figures wherever you want to go so no hassle all included!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

All, I am arriving on Apr. 25 at 11:10PM. I have two emails out for transportation to Pattaya, Mr. T's and thelimopattaya. Anyone at the airport wanting to share a ride with me just let me know.

001_Thank_You5.gif

I arrived at 3:00 am on Thursday morning and I had set up transportation thru [email protected]. Sure enough, after customs and getting my phone chipped. The driver was waiting for me with a sign with my name on it. He said he thought he missed me because I took so long. Excellent service. He charged me 1000 baht total. Didn't hassel me for toll money like I have experienced in the past. He even let me smoke cigs in the car. I dont let people smoke cigs in my car and I am a smoker. so very cool. I tipped him 200 baht. From my past trip to Patts, I have paid 1600 baht plus tolls and tip for the ride from bkk. Thanks to this site I am learning and saving and trying to give back. I will post my whole trip when possible to give back some info. good hunting men!

• 1 month later...

It's a nightmare

After recommending the speed of reply from www.thelimopattaya.com

I then mailed to confirm the pick up for this coming saturday NOTHING no reply at all in three days. No reply from the original choice or dream taxis either

SO Im back to square one. I can picture it now Ill arrive and there will be three boards with my name on.

I usually use the Bell Bus services, they are very reliable and on follow a tight on time schedule, but if my flight is arriving in the late evening I would contact Mr. T taxi service by email ( [email protected]) and schedule a taxi pick up from the airport for 1000 Baht. I never had any problems with their service,, also the 1000 Baht included the highway toll and they never tried to charge me extra,, very professional people.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, being a Newbie my first post is a simple question - can any member inform me of the approximate fare that I can expect to be charged from the airport to the Dynasty Inn Soi 4 in a metered taxi ?

Should be about 200 - 300 bht depending on delays

• 4 weeks later...

ARRIVING AT AIRPORT 23.00 FROM Philippines CANNOT PRE BOOK TAXI CAUSE WILL NOT KNOW DATE TILL LAST MINUTE, ANYONE TELL ME BEST WAY TO GET TAXI AT AIRPORT? WHICH LEVEL? NEED TO GET QUICKLY TO GET OUT FOR A FEW DRINKS,WOULD HOPE TO GET INTO pATTAYA BY 2.00 AM.

ARRIVING AT AIRPORT 23.00 FROM PHILIPPINES CANNOT PRE BOOK TAXI CAUSE WILL NOT KNOW DATE TILL LAST MINUTE, ANYONE TELL ME BEST WAY TO GET TAXI AT AIRPORT? WHICH LEVEL? NEED TO GET QUICKLY TO GET OUT FOR A FEW DRINKS,WOULD HOPE TO GET INTO pATTAYA BY 2.00 AM.

Come out of customs,turn right,go up a level and head for the exit,there will be taxi's hanging about there looking for fares,done that a couple of times with no problems.Don't pay more than a grand.

I normally never do what the great mayority tells me to do, bt during my last trip I discovered that Mr. T had his office just around the corner from my bar/bed in LK Metro so I took his services in use and let me tell you that it was above par!!

Normally services in LoS is, at is best, to some sort of satifactorie but Mr T's driver spoke excellent english and eventhough he got cought in a police-trap in BKK he never mentioned the word "tip"...

...Of course he got a well deserved bonus :D

They got fixed figures wherever you want to go so no hassle all included!

Used Mr T myself from swampy to Pattaya,all done by email and had no problems at all.

i have used this man for 10 years, he is everything you ask for and can do or get anything you need! :D speaks perfect english and had a nice sedan.

Ask for Mister[not khun]Potsawat, he will know I recommended you.

[email protected]

Unhappy?

PM me

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a taxi from BBK airport to pattaya recently it was 1500 , price given by the person at the taxi stand desk. Is that normal price?? I wasn't in the mood for haggling so just paid it....

• 2 weeks later...

hows the traffic around airport to pattaya? alot of cars or alot of bikes or mix of both?

i been to vietnam quite a few times so im used to the shit load of bikes coming at you with the consistant honking for no reason

oh btw ill be there around oct-nov which will be high season i take it?

• 1 month later...

I got a taxi from BBK airport to pattaya recently it was 1500 , price given by the person at the taxi stand desk. Is that normal price?? I wasn't in the mood for haggling so just paid it....

Hi

I paid 1400 last month, at the taxi-meter stand desk.(toll highway included)