IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

Quick Update on the 5 most booked - not changed much except that Page 10 has dropped down and August suites has dropped out of top 5 for the first time.

However this is because these two hotels are often full booked. If you want those two you need to be booking well in advance.

Top 5 from 1st August 2012 to 15th September 2012

1. April Suites

2. LK Renaissance

3. Page 10

4. LK Empress

5. Areca Lodge

The most booked hotels in Bangkok are The Dawin and Majestic Suites with Heaven@4 in 3rd but quite a way behind those two.

I repeat if you want Page 10 or August Suites you need to book a long way in advance.

I have just booked August Sweets for next month, no problems for me. When you say you need to book a long way in advance for this hotel, i assume you mean for high season?

I have just booked August Sweets for next month, no problems for me. When you say you need to book a long way in advance for this hotel, i assume you mean for high season?

Sorry bro I was being rather "general". I mean if you wish to "guarantee" the bookings at certain times. Obviously there are "windows" of availability at all hotels.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

Top 5 changed a little over the last month, currently as follows. reports that Page10 and August Suites still hard to get December and January but some availability. August Suitesa new entry to top 5 knocking Areca Lodge out.

1. Page 10.

2. August Suites

3. LK The Empress

4. April Suites

5. LK Renaissance

One notable big climber is Dusit D2 Barraquda. This is up to 9th spot which for a 5 star with fairly high charges makes it very popular in that price bracket.

What's up with August Suits pricing for december? Agoda is Quoting me a ridiculous 8k bath a night even if it's not over x-mas. I can get a deluxe room over at the Marriot for 3.8k a night over the same date.

Never stayed at August Suits but i can't imagine it being that nice....

I did a search of the forum, but couldn't find an answer. Any info on joiner fees for bringing two girls at these hotels? I'm considering LK Rennaisance and April Suites. LK Rennaisance has a rate for three people, which I assume would allow me to bring two girls back without an additional joiner fee. Anyone have experience with this?

What's up with August Suits pricing for december? Agoda is Quoting me a ridiculous 8k bath a night even if it's not over x-mas. I can get a deluxe room over at the Marriot for 3.8k a night over the same date.

Never stayed at August Suits but i can't imagine it being that nice....

I just checked August Suites on Agoda for 19-23rd December and got $65 per night + tax for Superior Double and $90 for Exec Suite.

As I have said before Agoda sells on capacity so you can get very fluctuating prices for the same days if you check at different times. Just keep trying until you get a price you like is all you can do realy.,

I did a search of the forum, but couldn't find an answer. Any info on joiner fees for bringing two girls at these hotels? I'm considering LK Rennaisance and April Suites. LK Rennaisance has a rate for three people, which I assume would allow me to bring two girls back without an additional joiner fee. Anyone have experience with this?

Let me know how you go mate. I am trying to find out the same so I can book next week for my trip in January. Cheers TTT

Here's to swimming with bow legged women.

NORMALLY SAWADEE GROUP OF HOTELS IN PATTAYA AND BANGKOK ARE NICELY LOCATED, EASE TO UR POCKET AND GIRL FRIENDLY. BUT DONOT EXPECT IT TO BE A HIGH END HOTEL.

Sorry, I replied to the wrong post. Edited by TonyTheTiger

Please note:

I have stayed at the Siam Bay View hotel many times over the years. On my last trip in September, they started asking for 1,000bht to take a girl back back to the room, even though I always book for 2 x adults. This was obviously a scam by certain staff as it did not happen every night. This has never happened at this hotel before, but now they can go spin for my money. It may also be worth noting that the hotel group owners changed hands earlier in the year. TTT

I stayed at Sabai Wing as it met my requirements:

No joiner fees and the girl has to leave ID card at reception

Swimming pool - x 4

In room safe

Air con

Quiet area - short bus ride from the action

Near Big C - good for shopping

New clean rooms and decent shower

My room was 1350bt per night as it is now high season but good value for money.

The hotel demographic is a mixture of russions, golf holiday groups and mongers

I also stayed at Sunshine hotel & Residences on Soi 8 but the swimming pool was very small and they had the builders in.

• 4 weeks later...

Lido also has a rule that you have to bring you room key to the front desk EVERYTIME you go out so you don't make a copy of the key, they don't use magnetic key cards, and if you don't bring it to the front desk they ask you to checkout.....and so I checked out and went to discovery beach.

Stayed at the April Suites during November. First time there, very clean modern decor, small gym and pool area. Tucked away a bit down a soi on 2nd road but good location, short walk to LK Metro and beach road.Staff are discreet and friendly. Would recommend this one to other board members

None of my normal places were available when I went a couple of weeks ago, so I chose Chada Thai, which is next to Areca Lodge but accessed from the main road past Tim's Boutique Hotel.

In the corridor the noise from the bars was deafening in the evening but once inside the room it was very quiet: it appears tht Areca Lodge was planning an extension but has abandoned it, so the view out of the window was of an old building site and Areca Lodge swiming pool.

Nice room, plenty of hot water. The only problem on th 6th floor was that the free wireless internet was extremely weak; I had to sit in the doorway to use it. Choose 4th floor where the wifi box is if you want a strong signal.

No room safe but a wardrobe cupboard with a key. Would stop anyone nicking stuff if you were in the room, but no if yu were away.

Stayovers seemed to be accepted (previous discussion on the thread about this) as I saw a fair number of IDs on the checkin counter one evening; didnt test it out myself.

I like the location because there are plenty of places to walk to for breakfast in the moning, and very convenient for the supermarket in The Avenue - even closer than Pattaya Bay Resort where I nomally stay.

Anyone ever stay at the Grand Hotel Pattaya? I like the location but being so inexpensive it worries me, still going to check in, and if worse comes to worse I got my Marriott award points as a back up....lol

Anyone ever stay at the Grand Hotel Pattaya? I like the location but being so inexpensive it worries me, still going to check in, and if worse comes to worse I got my Marriott award points as a back up....lol

See the photos here on Agoda

As you can see its "nice" but the Marriott it is not.

Perfect for the more budget conscious who want to be bang in the middle of Walking Street.

Update

We are now seeing bookings arriving for February, March and April so for the first time in months we are quite a change in the "most booked". I hope no one takes any offence at this, simply reporting facts, but as we are now looking at low season the more high end hotels are dropping off the list.

Page 10 is still runaway number 1, by a long long way.

Areca Lodge climbs to 2nd place

Sutus Court (Soi Buakhao) makes its first entry in the top 10, let alone top 5.

Pasadena Lodge (as per above)

August Suites

The biggest faller was Dusit Baraquda but that is almost certainly a price issue as low season arrives as it is a fantastic hotel and 100% girl friendly.

I like April Suites. Convenient location, close to the center but a bit off, with some food places around. They have a decent gym, so I can do an hour or so every day. Good for my body. The breakfast area I don't like too much, its not so comfortable to sit there. And a buffet would be nice to have for breakfast. Last spring when I was there they were on construction behind the hotel, so it was super loud. guess they are finished by now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at the august suites now, nice hotel very happy, booked with agoda, moving to April suites in few days.

Out of interest why moving bro? Just to try both or was August Suites fully booked?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, sorry for asking a question that's probably already been answered, but in reading all the threads I'm still left wondering if April Suites charges a joiner fee if you bring back more than one TG - I know it's GF for one, but what about two? Thanks!

hi people. what about mike hotel? anyone is know? nearly the WStreet. guest friendly?

..........FOREVER ESES.........

WWW.ESKISEHIRSPOR.ORG

• 2 weeks later...