IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

2 hours ago, davidge said:

Nuno Espírito Santo is considering an offer to take over at Everton, following the sacking of Ronald Koeman, but is inclined to stay at Wolves.

Nuno was approached by Everton and had an attractive proposal put before him. Conversations have been held in the last day and a final decision is expected swiftly but he is reluctant to leave Wolves, whom he believes he can lead to promotion from the Championship and where he is popular with supporters.

(The Guardian)

Until we actually announce our new manager the rumour mill will have fun

Everton can buy success if they make it known they will pay £20 million pa for a manager and offer him a £500 million transfer budget over 12 months with more to come in the future.

Suddenly the number of top flight managers becoming interested will rocket as will the top players if they make it clear they will have no underpay them at all costs attitude, unlike Spurs.

Fat Sam for Everton ?, only if they have zero ambition to succeed and only want to survive in the Premiership playing hoof it up the field to the big lad, boring football.

Edited by Gosh

5 hours ago, Gosh said:

Everton can buy success if they make it known they will pay £20 million pa for a manager and offer him a £500 million transfer budget over 12 months with more to come in the future.

Suddenly the number of top flight managers becoming interested will rocket as will the top players if they make it clear they will have no underpay them at all costs attitude, unlike Spurs.

Fat Sam for Everton ?, only if they have zero ambition to succeed and only want to survive in the Premiership playing hoof it up the field to the big lad, boring football.

I'm hoping it's not Sam :wacko:

15 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I'm hoping it's not Sam :wacko:

Please ,please ,please, not allardyce,anyone but allardyce.

8 hours ago, keverton said:

Fingers crossed it wont be him:Cross_Fingers:

13 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Fingers crossed it wont be him:Cross_Fingers:

Personally blue,I don't really know who I want, maybe Ranieri or ancelloti , I think efc is maybe too big for Sean douche, although having said that at this moment in time burnleylook in a lot bettet shape than us,so who knows, but once again I DO NOT WANT ALLARDYCE. 

Look on the bright side. Now Everton are out of the Europa League they can concentrate on being crap in the Premier League.

:P

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Everton v Watford | Starting XI Show

FT Everton 3 - 2 Watford

On 03/11/2017 at 20:37, davidge said:

Look on the bright side. Now Everton are out of the Europa League they can concentrate on being crap in the Premier League.

:P

Yes mate and if course getting knocked out of the fa cup in January ,  Oh the trials and tribulations of being an evertonian lol,  but I wouldn't want to be anything else.

On 3 November 2017 at 05:15, keverton said:

Time is probably in your favour. If it was March you would probably have been begging him to come.

Good comeback yesterday btw

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

It was 46 years ago this month I went to Goodison Park for the very first time.  And my first ever match coincided with FA Cup 1st Round day.  My first ever match at Goodison Park was against Southampton and we won 8 - 0

This season Everton have been finding it hard to score more than 1 goal in a game so when we went 2 - 0 down against Watford I thought that there was no way we would get a draw never mind a win.

So at the end of the game I was very very pleased that we came from 2 nil down to win 3 - 2

Football is a funny old game

• Like 2

7 hours ago, keverton said:

Yes mate and if course getting knocked out of the fa cup in January ,  Oh the trials and tribulations of being an evertonian lol,  but I wouldn't want to be anything else.

You should try being a Swans supporter at the moment :wacko:

• Like 1

Fair play yesterday lads.....showed some fighting spirit .good result and time in the PL Break to sort it out.

9 minutes ago, brooksie said:

Fair play yesterday lads.....showed some fighting spirit .good result and time in the PL Break to sort it out.

Yesterday's win was very important because of the PL break.  The win took us out of the bottom three.  It would have been bad going into the PL break in the bottom three

1 minute ago, davidge said:

Yesterday at the match I spoke with someone who has a friend who works at Everton's training ground.  And the word there is that Sean Dyche is likely to become our next manager

40 minutes ago, davidge said:

You should try being a Swans supporter at the moment :wacko:

Davidge I see that Everton play the swans on Monday 18th December at Goodison Park.  It's an 8pm kick off.  I'll be in Thailand when the game is being played.  I normally watch the Everton games when I am in Pattaya but this game will be kicking off at 3am thai time.  In the past when I have been in Pattaya when Everton games that have kicked off at 3am but the way Everton are playing at the moment I might give this game a miss

19 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Yesterday's win was very important because of the PL break.  The win took us out of the bottom three.  It would have been bad going into the PL break in the bottom three

Yesterday at the match I spoke with someone who has a friend who works at Everton's training ground.  And the word there is that Sean Dyche is likely to become our next manager

You could do worse than SD i think......I would have had  him at Leicester out of the others available and mentioned. You have to trust the owners to get it right......although who owns Everton is another story :o

1 minute ago, brooksie said:

You could do worse than SD i think......I would have had  him at Leicester out of the others available and mentioned. You have to trust the owners to get it right......although who owns Everton is another story :o

They seem to be in a rock and a hard place. I reckon the talk of Ancelotti is the stuff of dreams. Dyche and Allardyce seem to be the main contenders but are either really what a club like Everton should be aiming for? Personally i think not.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

17 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Davidge I see that Everton play the swans on Monday 18th December at Goodison Park.  It's an 8pm kick off.  I'll be in Thailand when the game is being played.  I normally watch the Everton games when I am in Pattaya but this game will be kicking off at 3am thai time.  In the past when I have been in Pattaya when Everton games that have kicked off at 3am but the way Everton are playing at the moment I might give this game a miss

Our Away games against Everton & Liverpool in December and our Home games against Spurs & Liverpool in January are all Live on Sky.

If we play like we did on Saturday, it’s going to be really embarrassing. I’ve honestly never seen anything like it. We couldn’t even take a free kick or corner without scuffing it along the ground or over hitting it by 20 yards. Lucky Brighton aren’t very good or we’d have been hammered.

11 minutes ago, whitespider said:

They seem to be in a rock and a hard place. I reckon the talk of Ancelotti is the stuff of dreams. Dyche and Allardyce seem to be the main contenders but are either really what a club like Everton should be aiming for? Personally i think not.

I would not like to see Allardyce at Everton and I am not sure if Dyche is the right man.   

We are supposed to have a new owner who has money and wants us to be challenging the top 4 and winning trophies again.  So maybe we should be aiming a bit higher

4 hours ago, whitespider said:

Certainly not Allardyce ,but  imho there is no telling what Dyche could achieve giving the backing that Koeman had in the summer? but any appointment is a gamble of sorts. Ancelotti can wait till the summer and have his pick of the top sides in Europe........whether Everton are one of those sides is another discussion...55