Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

7 hours ago, vimto66 said:

I take it you`ll be going next week blue1878,i`ve got my ticket at the ready:),we haven`t scored an away goal since the first day of the season so i dont think your defence should be unduly worried!We`ve just got the small matter of Man city(today)and Arsenal away to navigate before them!....gulp:unsure:

In the next 6 days Everton have two home games to play. On Wednesday we are at home to WHU and then on Saturday we play Huddersfield.  I'm going to both games.  After todays horror show we need to win both games but what we need to do and what will happen could be 2 different things.

Four days after we play you I fly off to Thailand for a month.  So I'm hoping to fly away happy

Shambolic Blues Beaten Again | Southampton 4-1 Everton | Instant Match Reaction

Unsworth on losing to Southampton: "I can't stand here and defend the players today"

4 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Four days after we play you I fly off to Thailand for a month.  So I'm hoping to fly away happy

Hope not,and i mean that in the best possible sense!:D

8 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Hope not,and i mean that in the best possible sense!:D

vimto66 I know :D

But I still want to go away happy :P

Everton have reopened talks with Sam Allardyce about becoming their next permanent manager: skysports.tv/50ukWU

:LMAO1:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 11/7/2017 at 20:06, striderman said:

deck the halls it's Moyes

it's looking worse

time to order a big xmas tree from norway never mind the halls.

it is hard to come up with a bigger fiasco to seek a new manager who is not exactly going to be paid peanuts to do the job................at least till may

but big sam is never gonna set the pulses racing

Edited by striderman

Seems that the Fat One is now 1/5 favourite, I pity Everton season ticket holders if they have to watch paint drying is more fun to see football.

Adrea Villas-Boras now getting a mention, better than bore us Sam but with a track record of 2 tries and 2 failures in the premiership.

If it does end up as Fat Sam, they must have somebody very soon, then on the bright side, even if they have to stump up a 2 or 3 year contract for him @3m per year just sacking him in the summer will only cost 9m tops which is the current price of a poor/mediocre premierships players "other" leg.

The fear of relegation outweighs any Desire for entertainment and success now.

I think Diche and Everton would be a good mix but I just like the guy for what hes done at Burnley and really hope he gets a chance with a much bigger club.

It's really sad whats happening to Everton this season

Before the season started everything was looking bright for Everton

A new owner who was/is willing to spend money on new players and improve wages to attract new players

He's working hard to get us a new stadium on the waterfront

He's spent money on Goodison Park. It's only cosmetic but at least he is spending money to make it look better until we moved to a new ground.

But then the season started and we've been terrible :Hair_Out1:

Hopefully we will get a new manager soon and will turn this season around

IS BIG SAM THE MAN FOR EVERTON? | SOCIAL CLUB

From Everton fans forum..........

Posted by hibbertatemypets on November 27, 2017, 9:35 am, in reply to

"Our team, an audit. "

Pickford - Let the most goals in last season, and has let the most goals in this season. Conceded goals in recent weeks that would have had the Tim Howard haters frothing. For every Hollywood pass there are three shit kicks that put us under pressure. Doesn't want to play out from the back. Has done some good things but is overrated for me.

Robles & Stek - Neither good enough for Everton.

Coleman - Desperate for his energy and commitment

Kenny - Think he has improved and will be a very good player for us, but his awareness of what is around him and playing an offside trap is schoolboy standard.

Holgate - Not a right back, not good enough as a centre back in a two, but could do a job on the right of a back three.

Martina - up there with Paul Holmes, Neil McDonald, Tony Thomas et al as one of the all time worst right backs

Baines - Declined massively this season. His supreme attacking play covered for defensive inefficiency. Criminal that he is our only left back.

Williams - Didn't like him last season, actually hate him this year. Get him out of the club.

Keane - Absolutely terrible player. Looked good against some part timers in pre season but is totally out of his depth now. No positional sense, gets bullied, afraid to put himself on the line, turns like a bus, poor decisions, no pace. Terrible buy.

Jagielka - Best centre half at the club, great servant, brilliant player over the years. Now shite. Give him some Argos vouchers and a picture of a spitfire and tell him to #### off.

Funes Mori - A liability, does mad things, yet would be one of first names on team sheet if fit. Outrageous.

McCarthy - Mustn't be far off calling it a day now.

Schneiderlin - Did well in a side that was performing well, but has been an absolute disgrace since day one of pre-season. I'd happily a straight swap for Gareth Barry. Attitude has been pathetic.

Gueye - The Primark Kante. Stupid fouls. Gives the ball away needlessly, positional play terrible. Squad player.

Davies - Great potential but could get ruined playing in a team with zero confidence. Also have to question his discipline given his recent suspension.

Besic - A disappointment overall but not been given a proper chance this season. Makes some infuriating decisions but gives his all. A better bet than MS at the moment.

Barkley - Inconsistent but miles better than any of the summer signings. Has to play when fit, even though we should be making his World Cup chances diminish in an ideal world.

Lennon - Can't really criticise him. Come back from the edge. Gives his all. Quality is not there, but same with others.

Mirallas - bags of talent, but no heart and no brain.

Sigurdsson - FORTY FIVE MILLION POUNDS!!!!

Bolasie - Hope he's back before Christmas. Pacey and direct. Unpredictability a bonus.

Lookman - Will be a good player, but not yet under these circumstances.

Klaassen - Not good enough. Poor signing. Not even shown glimpses.

Vlasic - Keeps hold of the ball too long and loses possession too often. Good potential but very raw. Can see why he isn't being thrown in.

Rooney - Man of the match against Stoke, worst player on the pitch v Watford. Agree with those who want him given a chance as a defensive midfielder. Anything is worth a go at the moment.

Sandro - Looks to be very erratic. Jury out as not had a proper run.

Calvert-Lewin - League One levels of finishing. Trying his best but shouldn't be relied upon, needs a season out on loan.

Niasse - Loads of effort and decent finisher. Rest of his game is poor. First name on the team sheet. Tragic.

@HibbosTeas

Taken from WSAG

tHnoMY.gif

'We're Both Crap' Everton vs West Ham Opposition Preview with Toffee TV

Everton V West Ham United | Match Preview

Everton V West Ham United | Starting XI Show

So big Sam is the new Everton manager. The big news however is he’s bringing Reds legend Sammy Lee with him. A Liverpool man in the Everton dugout? Oh dear

7 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

So big Sam is the new Everton manager. The big news however is he’s bringing Reds legend Sammy Lee with him. A Liverpool man in the Everton dugout? Oh dear

oh dear oh dear, poor toffees.

Joking aside, it’s sad to see a club like Everton in such a mess. 

It could be worse though. The new owner may be rather indecisive & confused, but at least he’s spent money.

The Swans owners know nothing about football and won’t spend a cent/shekel.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

A very nice win, Allardyce effect? 55. Rooney's third goal, simply outstanding, an elevated daisy cutter.

................................................................................................................

We won last night but must not get carried away with the score line

It's only one game but at least I came away from the ground happy

On Saturday we are at home to Huddersfield who got beat 5 - 0 last night

So this week could end up being a very good week for us in terms of results

Everton vs West Ham United 4-0 — Highlights & All Goals — 29/11/2017 |HD|

And what a goal by Rooney to make it 3 - 0 

:Dance1::):10of10Score::):Dance1:

SAM ALLARDYCE IS THE NEW EVERTON MANAGER

1 minute ago, striderman said:

you are unlikely to win many games 4-0 with big sam running the show

I am a realist but lets start counting from Saturday:P