Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

5 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I am a realist but lets start counting from Saturday:P

just don't count on seeing the beautiful game.

it's football but not as you know it

14 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

So big Sam is the new Everton manager. The big news however is he’s bringing Reds legend Sammy Lee with him. A Liverpool man in the Everton dugout? Oh dear

A reds legend , I don't think so, although I didnt/ don't want allardyce there either  I'm just wondering though will having Sammy Lee in the efc dugout piss off more blues cos he was red or more  reds because he had joined the blues.

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

We won last night but must not get carried away with the score line

It's only one game but at least I came away from the ground happy

On Saturday we are at home to Huddersfield who got beat 5 - 0 last night

So this week could end up being a very good week for us in terms of results

Hope you are right mate but knowing us ,.... well you know the score, lol

2 hours ago, striderman said:

just don't count on seeing the beautiful game.

it's football but not as you know it

I was at the game last night and I don't think I heard one Everton fan say that they were happy with who've we got has manager of our great club BUT he is the new manager and we will get behind him

1 hour ago, whitespider said:

Looooooney :) he's in my Dream Team

whitespider football is a mad mad game :wacko:

1 hour ago, keverton said:

A reds legend , I don't think so, although I didnt/ don't want allardyce there either  I'm just wondering though will having Sammy Lee in the efc dugout piss off more blues cos he was red or more  reds because he had joined the blues.

Interesting point you made

And it'll be interesting to see what happens if we get a good result at Liverpools ground on the 10th December

Hope you are right mate but knowing us ,.... well you know the score, lol

Well we will soon find out on Saturday lol

23 hours ago, keverton said:

Not a legend? 

01EA928E-33BE-4D28-AC16-3E18A8474853.jpeg

6DA54637-5348-453D-9935-EB0A8CDB83CF.jpeg

Edited by Baxidar ba

I wonder if he’ll do a Rooney & secretly wear his Liverpool undercrackers under his Everton tracksuit? Oh dear, I don’t think this is going to end well. 

20 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

I wonder if he’ll do a Rooney & secretly wear his Liverpool undercrackers under his Everton tracksuit? Oh dear, I don’t think this is going to end well. 

Remember another ex Liverpool player.  A certain Kevin Sheedy came to Everton and went on to do great things

2 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Remember another ex Liverpool player.  A certain Kevin Sheedy came to Everton and went on to do great things

I was in the kop that day,  Got to be honest I didn't ser the ball hit the net but as always there was thousands of blues in the kop and i certainly celebrated with them.

2 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Not a legend? 

01EA928E-33BE-4D28-AC16-3E18A8474853.jpeg

6DA54637-5348-453D-9935-EB0A8CDB83CF.jpeg

No I still don't think he was a legend but I did like him for his work rate and if he can get a few of everton,s midfielders to work as hard as he did I will be quite happy.

On the sammy lee thing, everton and liverpool don't have a 'hate' mentality. Rivalry yes, and lots of banter. Mixed crowd stadiums and fa cup final street parties are my earliest memories of red v blue.

Its not king kenny or God, sitting in their dugout :) ...we'll see snow in pattaya before that happens. 

Seeing allardyce as manager. The red half of merseyside are having a chuckle at that one, the blue half are face-palming it seems :wacko:

I was in the kop that day,  Got to be honest I didn't ser the ball hit the net but as always there was thousands of blues in the kop and i certainly celebrated with them.

I've been on the kop to watch the games.  Thousands of Everton fans on the kop and very little trouble.

It could never happen anywhere else

Everton 4-0 West Ham United | The Final Word

FIRST INTERVIEW: SAM ALLARDYCE - NEW EVERTON MANAGER

Everton V Huddersfield Town | Match Preview

Its not who you play its when you play them,and i only wish we could  have played Everton a week or two ago!

Man city Arsenal and Everton in successive fixtures,i used to wish for a fixture list like this and now its here we`re determined to make the most of it!

Up the town!:D

downloadt.jpg.113515b4a7d0eac2993936f7b8ae8081.jpg

52 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Its not who you play its when you play them,and i only wish we could  have played Everton a week or two ago!

Man city Arsenal and Everton in successive fixtures,i used to wish for a fixture list like this and now its here we`re determined to make the most of it!

Up the town!:D

downloadt.jpg.113515b4a7d0eac2993936f7b8ae8081.jpg

vimto66 tomorrow I'll be at Goodison Park to watch us play Huddersfield Town and it'll be my last match before I fly to Thailand for a month

So I will want to see the blues win 

SAM ALLARDYCE: FIRST EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE

Rooney hat-trick and worldie gives Everton win over West Ham | Everton 4-0 West Ham | 90min FanVoice

Merseyside Derby: Liverpool v Everton Preview - Bellew and McAteer.

Tomorrow I fly off to Thailand and wont get home till the 5th January.  So for the next month I might not be posting very much.

On Sunday I am thinking of watching the Liverpool v Everton game at Mr Bean Bar in Pattaya New Plaza

I hope we get a good result

• 2 weeks later...

Will this is my 10 day in Pattaya and I'm having a great time. Whilst here I'm watched us getting a 1 - 1 draw at Liverpool. And to you red fans our penalty was a penalty. And Everton also got a 1 -0 win at Newcastle. I didn't watch this game as it kicked of at 2:45am and I'm was still in a WS gogo. And just after 3am I'm went back to my hotel. So 2 league games have been played whilet I'm have been away and we've got good results.

Our last game was against Swansea which we won 3 - 1.  It kicked off at 3am Thailand time and I watched the game at LePub in Soi Diamond of WS so this ment I didnt get back to my hotel till after 5am in the morning.  It was worth staying up to watch us win

Today Everton take on Chelsea at Goodison Park.

Not sure where I will be watching the game because friends from Korat are traveling to Pattaya today.  

And they want me to meet up with them and go to Jomtian for food and drink

Anyway heres hoping for an Everton win