IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Chelsea 2-1 Everton | Best Performance Of The Season

Chelsea 2-1 Everton - David Unsworth Full Post Match Press Conference - Carabao Cup

Game was lost in the first half ...Blue 1878. can`t understand no Michael Keane.? no pace in that back four.

2 hours ago, brooksie said:

Game was lost in the first half ...Blue 1878. can`t understand no Michael Keane.? no pace in that back four.

Williams & Jagielka, speed kings 555

................................................................................................................

Everton looked very panicky first half. Yes, no pace at back but also no decent holding midfielder & no decent striker.

Unsworth obviously noticed the problems this season: need to pick 2 of 3 central defenders, not all 3; need to pick Rooney or Sigurdsson, not both; need width in team. Players just looked too desperate.

Be interesting to see who the new manager is. Money needs to be spent in January though, and next summer.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

44 minutes ago, davidge said:

Money needs to be spent in January though, and next summer.

Thought they did that in the summer  ...and who would join a relegation zone club? 

Just now, taylor1975 said:

Thought they did that in the summer  ...and who would join a relegation zone club? 

Yes, they overspent on players without any balance to the squad. 

Have to question Steve Walsh’s decisions, but Koeman carried the can. 

The owner is clearly prepared to spend money so will need to open his wallet again. First, to ensure survival then to try to challenge the top 6.

4 minutes ago, davidge said:

then to try to challenge the top 6.

Yeh, maybe in the championship 555

I'm looking forward to Dec 10th .....derby day! :Party1:

Given the mess the Swans are in I’m relieved to see any other team in almost as big a mess. Improves our chances for staying up.

Going to need a lot of help this season.

35 minutes ago, davidge said:

Given the mess the Swans are in I’m relieved to see any other team in almost as big a mess. Improves our chances for staying up.

Going to need a lot of help this season.

The competitiveness of the premiership is getting ridiculous. No such thing as an easy team to beat, any more. Took my mighty reds an hour to score against huddersfield!

12 hours ago, brooksie said:

I think Michael Keane wasnt picked because he's been having a poor season  so Unsworth went with Jags & Williams because they had a half decent season together last season

Koeman & Walsh To Blame | Leicester City 2-0 Everton | Instant Match Reaction

9 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Yeh, maybe in the championship 555

I'm looking forward to Dec 10th .....derby day! :Party1:

I'll be in Pattaya when this game is played and will be cheering Everton and will more than likely be watching the game at Mr Bean bar

COYB

ETID

NSNO

5 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I'll be in Pattaya when this game is played and will be cheering Everton and will more than likely be watching the game at Mr Bean bar

COYB

ETID

NSNO

I'll be in pattaya too. Might give you a shout - don't know mr bean bar. Good for footy? Where is it?

6 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I think Michael Keane wasnt picked because he's been having a poor season  so Unsworth went with Jags & Williams because they had a half decent season together last season

Apparently has a nasty infection in his leg that has spread.

1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

I'll be in pattaya too. Might give you a shout - don't know mr bean bar. Good for footy? Where is it?

Mr Bean bar is in New Plaza complex, LHS if going in from second road.

1 hour ago, davidge said:

Apparently has a nasty infection in his leg that has spread.

Makes sense if he had an injury, only listened to the game on 5live and there was no mention on there.

3 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Mr Bean is run by an Everton fan and he shows all the Everton games.  And all the Everton games are shown live and the bar gets very busy.  I sometimes go to Mr Bean but I don't mind going to other bars

22 hours ago, davidge said:

Yes, they overspent on players without any balance to the squad. 

Have to question Steve Walsh’s decisions, but Koeman carried the can. 

The owner is clearly prepared to spend money so will need to open his wallet again. First, to ensure survival then to try to challenge the top 6.

Wouldn’t blame Walsh for anything his track record shows that we would gladly take him back at Leicester koemsn is the man who wanted players and there was a lot,coming out that him and Walsh didn’t get on that well, I have always though koeman was arrogant it was right for him to get sacked if anyone even if it was a bit soon.

4 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Mr Bean is run by an Everton fan and he shows all the Everton games.  And all the Everton games are shown live and the bar gets very busy. 

Sounds dangerous for my health and wellbeing lol

1 hour ago, Manny2802 said:

Wouldn’t blame Walsh for anything his track record shows that we would gladly take him back at Leicester koemsn is the man who wanted players and there was a lot,coming out that him and Walsh didn’t get on that well, I have always though koeman was arrogant it was right for him to get sacked if anyone even if it was a bit soon.

An arrogant Dutchman?

Surely not. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Manny2802 said:

I think  a lot has happened behing the scenes that will eventually come out

9 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Sounds dangerous for my health and wellbeing lol

Mr Bean is a great place to watch an Everton game :D.  Having said that I don't actually watch many of our games at this bar.  I do go elsewhere

Olympique Lyon v Everton | Europa League | Match Preview

There's a lot of rumours and discussion about who is going to be our next manager

Ancelotti, Giggs or Dyche at Everton? Three Toffees debate next manager - BBC Sport

Nuno Espírito Santo is considering an offer to take over at Everton, following the sacking of Ronald Koeman, but is inclined to stay at Wolves.

Nuno was approached by Everton and had an attractive proposal put before him. Conversations have been held in the last day and a final decision is expected swiftly but he is reluctant to leave Wolves, whom he believes he can lead to promotion from the Championship and where he is popular with supporters.

(The Guardian)

Edited by davidge