IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

I've not posted for a few days so I thought I'd post a video from many years ago

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• davidge

• jocky king

• taylor1975

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

R.I.P to the Everton supporter who died at today's game, suspected heart attack.   YNWA   http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/man-dies-goodison-park-after-11810115

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright to take over Brexit negotiations after showing it’s possible to spend £135m and exit Europe within three months.   (HIGNFY)  

@vimto66 doesn't change the fact that they are cheating, diving set of cunts though and they were dog shite as well. Ref pandering to every theatrical dive. Pathetic

Posted Images

Nice on blue, I was at that game, the next night 3 of my mates were in Ruperts club in birkenhead and souness was in there standing at the bar and when my mates were getting served they asked souness if he wanted a drink and be he could answer one of the lads said " do ye want a varadi and coke" souness told them to fuck off and walked away lol, happy days.

1 hour ago, keverton said:

Nice on blue, I was at that game, the next night 3 of my mates were in Ruperts club in birkenhead and souness was in there standing at the bar and when my mates were getting served they asked souness if he wanted a drink and be he could answer one of the lads said " do ye want a varadi and coke" souness told them to fuck off and walked away lol, happy days.

Nice one keverton

You'll NEVER Guess the Fastest Player at Everton! | Dominic Calvert-Lewin | Teammates 2.0

Tubes Meets Tom Davies | A tour of Everton's training ground

Rooney Saves Koeman | Brighton HA 1-1 Everton | Instant Match Reaction

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Rooney Saves Koeman | Brighton HA 1-1 Everton | Instant Match Reaction

Misleading headline.  "Bruno's idiotic elbow saves Koeman" it should have read.  Although another penalty should have been called on the shirt pull to Siggy in the box.

Another game being outplayed by an EPL minnow.  So slow on offense.   Nothing "total" about their football.  Wonder if Koeman has lost them and they are tuning him out already?  I think you have to give him till Xmas to sort it out, as there are no obvious managers in waiting to rescue them.

23 minutes ago, keverton said:

Another sarrrker fan from the state's who is an authority on football

To be honest he does talk coherent sense,ever listen to 606:rolleyes:,and some of the football forums are just full of knee jerk reactonists who just spout rubbish!

On 16/10/2017 at 22:22, vimto66 said:

To be honest he does talk coherent sense,ever listen to 606:rolleyes:,and some of the football forums are just full of knee jerk reactonists who just spout rubbish!

Fair enough,maybe I was a bit harsh on him so I suppose I should apologize, (which I'm doing now sorry lasam mate) probably becausr being an evertonian I was still pissed if with evertons overall performance *suppose I better start getting used to that,lol*,  and Vitmo,no I don't listen to 606 because as you say to many like to hear there own voice and talk shit.

2 hours ago, keverton said:

Fair enough,maybe I was a bit harsh on him so I suppose I should apologize, (which I'm doing now sorry lasam mate) probably becausr being an evertonian I was still pissed if with evertons overall performance *suppose I better start getting used to that,lol*,  and Vitmo,no I don't listen to 606 because as you say to many like to hear there own voice and talk shit.

No worries,  I don't even know who Sarrrker is, so it went over my head.  Just disappointing to see Everton struggle so much.  I've always had a soft spot for them because of Tim Howard.  Kind of shocking to see Koeman get so little out of the current squad.  He had less at Southampton and always was competitive.  

Sarrrker was my joking way of the way Americans say the word soccer,lol, as you know we here in England don't call it soccer we call it football,  I can understand you having a soft spot for Tim Howard because he is an American or (ham shank = yank) as we say in our local slang,  Tim Howard was well liked at everton and is still spoken very highly of and he saved everton on many occasions,  on the subject of famous yanks that supported efc anothet one is Sylvester Stallone, he was over here a few years ago and visited efc and came on the pitch at half time,possibly for the same reason as you had a soft spot for us ,because of Tim howard

Today is a very cold day but soon I'll be leaving home to go and watch Everton play Arsenal at Goodison Park(1:30pm). 

Hopefully I will be there to see an Everton win :Cross_Fingers:

22 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Today is a very cold day but soon I'll be leaving home to go and watch Everton play Arsenal at Goodison Park(1:30pm). 

Hopefully I will be there to see an Everton win :Cross_Fingers:

Gooner here so obviously I don't share your sentiments but it will be interesting. We have been no more than average so far this season but I would say its the best possible time to play you lot away.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts from as little as 1000 Baht per annum! Send me a PM for more info'

Meet Thai Girls Online - Pattaya Bars website - Follow PA on Twitter

pattaya_blue_468x49.jpg

Watching the first half on TV.  Looks like as if Arsenal playing at home there . I don’t know what’s wrong with Everton . 

Bottom three for Everton after that result,cost many a manager his job a run like that?? I hope not as far too many dismissal`s these days. bit of common sense and loyalty needed,but that`s easy to say, lots of money at stake.

Just arrived home and Everton were rubbish.

Since the start of this season I've not seen any improvement in our play

I'm beginning to think that Koeman isnt up to the job

22 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Just arrived home and Everton were rubbish.

Since the start of this season I've not seen any improvement in our play

I'm beginning to think that Koeman isnt up to the job

If you could hold any revival until after next Sunday`s game ,we would be grateful mind you we both need the points now.

1 hour ago, brooksie said:

If you could hold any revival until after next Sunday`s game ,we would be grateful mind you we both need the points now.

Sorry brooksie but we need to start winning our league games starting with our away game at Leicester next weekend

Just now, brooksie said:

I Suspect a draw in any case.

Any other time if an away game ended in a draw I would be fairly happy but as we have just dropped into the bottom three we really need a win.