Jump to content
IGNORED

Everton Thread


blue1878
 Share

Recommended Posts

On Sunday we are away to Manchester Utd

ISo Ive decided to cheer myself up by watching highlights off an Everton V Man Utd game from 2 years ago

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

On Sunday we are away to Manchester Utd

ISo Ive decided to cheer myself up by watching highlights off an Everton V Man Utd game from 2 years ago

 

Happy to be your number 1 fan on sunday. But you're prolly gonna get a kicking :wacko:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, taylor1975 said:

Happy to be your number 1 fan on sunday. But you're prolly gonna get a kicking :wacko:

I'm not looking forward to Sunday BUT when Sunday arrives I'll be positive and hope that it's Rooney making the headlines and not Lukaku.

It'll be great to see Rooney scoring the winner and not Lukaku

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, taylor1975 said:

Yep the whole of merseyside would love to see wayne get the winner! :)

I know :P

So lets keep our fingers crossed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see from Everton's shirtsleeves that they are sponsored by Angry Birds.

Something Rooney knows a lot about. :Whistle:

 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Koeman & Rooney make a quick getaway 

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

Edited by Baxidar ba
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everton actually played well today and the scoreline doesnt do them justice.  Three late goals doesnt truly reflect how the game went for most of the 90 minutes.

When a team is going through a bad patch these things happen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Everton actually played well today and the scoreline doesnt do them justice.  Three late goals doesnt truly reflect how the game went for most of the 90 minutes.

When a team is going through a bad patch these things happen

IMG_7402.thumb.JPG.9e2e7f13f03067004a60d5538e5dbea3.JPG

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, davidge said:

IMG_7402.thumb.JPG.9e2e7f13f03067004a60d5538e5dbea3.JPG

Is that what Swansea fans wear when they watch there team play lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Manchester United 4-0 Everton | Instant Match Reaction

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blue

They only lost it with Rooney going off...........it was pre-arranged,take it easy with Wayne on (Mourinho,s instructions to the team) once he comes off you can let it rip.......lucky he stayed on until the 81st minute otherwise :Laugh1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, petermik said:

Blue

They only lost it with Rooney going off...........it was pre-arranged,take it easy with Wayne on (Mourinho,s instructions to the team) once he comes off you can let it rip.......lucky he stayed on until the 81st minute otherwise :Laugh1:

petermik I love a good laugh :Laugh1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tonight Everton play Sunderland in the League Cup at Goodison Park and I will be there

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DCL Nominated For Golden Boy Award | Everton News Daily

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, striderman said:

mackams have 1 point out of the last 15 you ought to be able to beat that rabble whatever 11 you field

I like to think that we can do it tonight. We are better than our recent form would indicate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everton 3-0 Sunderland | Instant Match Reaction

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.