Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

Just a little follow-up question as I am getting confused:

Do you have to choose for instance 3 of the lists for a 3 GB HD - OR can you handpick movies of your own wish from the list for the same prize??

You can choose exactly what you want from the Spreadsheets... 3tb Hard drive is currently 8000 Baht.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought another hard drive of the TTT. As always, excellent customer service and crisp clear blue-ray quality

Just bought another hard drive of the TTT. As always, excellent customer service and crisp clear blue-ray quality

Thanks Matey... :GoldenSmile1:

HI TTT, it gets better...to date I have only watched the movies from my laptop, however after purchasing a nice new Panasonic TV, I am blown away with the picture quality. Your right, the latest TVs don't require a media player...you just plug the hard drive into the TV.  :GoldenSmile1:

I'm in Pattaya now and want to purchase some of your packages. It's probably here on the post somewhere, but what's the ordering/paying/pickup procedure, thanks

I'm in Pattaya now and want to purchase some of your packages. It's probably here on the post somewhere, but what's the ordering/paying/pickup procedure, thanks

You can email me direct @ [email protected]

Free Delivery in the Pattaya area!

Cash on delivery :GoldenSmile1:  

• 2 weeks later...

HI TTT, it gets better...to date I have only watched the movies from my laptop, however after purchasing a nice new Panasonic TV, I am blown away with the picture quality. Your right, the latest TVs don't require a media player...you just plug the hard drive into the TV.  :GoldenSmile1:

What TV did you buy that you pluged it directly into?

I am gone buy a new TV now, and have a few 3TB disks, so it would be great to buy a TV that can take them directly, not have to go buy a PC or media player.

Maybe I just bring disk and check in TV Shop :) Live in Pattaya.

By the way, excelent service from TTT and videos are very clear when I play them on my TV by my PC.

Hi Mate - bought the latest panasonic(model TH-L39B6T)...I took the hard-drive into the shop and tried a few out till I found a model which loaded the movies directly....TV cost 17000THB for 40 nch.

You can email me direct @ [email protected]

Free Delivery in the Pattaya area!

Cash on delivery :GoldenSmile1:  

Mate. Do you have passport HDD with movies? i have to travel a lot so I prefer to use passport types.

Mate. Do you have passport HDD with movies? i have to travel a lot so I prefer to use passport types.

Hi, Yes i can get the passport drives..... 2tb 7350 Baht

What TV did you buy that you pluged it directly into?

I am gone buy a new TV now, and have a few 3TB disks, so it would be great to buy a TV that can take them directly, not have to go buy a PC or media player.

Maybe I just bring disk and check in TV Shop :) Live in Pattaya.

By the way, excelent service from TTT and videos are very clear when I play them on my TV by my PC.

the new samsung smart tv allow you to do that 

any holes a goal

the new samsung smart tv allow you to do that 

Same here i can play my movies from TTT straight into my LG smart TV. Might be a problem though with changing language/subtitles etc.

Hi Mate - bought the latest panasonic(model TH-L39B6T)...I took the hard-drive into the shop and tried a few out till I found a model which loaded the movies directly....TV cost 17000THB for 40 nch.

Ok, thanks.

See they also say Samsung and LG smart TV will load them.

Will take disk with me and try in shop, gone buy one 3D TV and one chaper for bedroom, think that will be this Panasonic you have, gone make sure they both can load directly.

Do you have any new TV series (non-childrens) since you posted "Latest TV Series updated 29th Jan.doc"?

I bought a loaded 2 Tb, 2.5" drive (all TV series) off you in February.

At the moment, I have an empty 1 Tb, 2.5" drive. How much would it cost to load that with TV series, and/or movies?

Do you have any new TV series (non-childrens) since you posted "Latest TV Series updated 29th Jan.doc"?

I bought a loaded 2 Tb, 2.5" drive (all TV series) off you in February.

At the moment, I have an empty 1 Tb, 2.5" drive. How much would it cost to load that with TV series, and/or movies?

TV Series Concert etc.xls

Latest list above...2000 baht for 1tb data only.

attachicon.gifTV Series Concert etc.xls

Latest list above...2000 baht for 1tb data only.

Hi TTT the BM was asking about NON childrens tv series....I bought the last tv series from you in Dec...any updated version?

Hi TTT the BM was asking about NON childrens tv series....I bought the last tv series from you in Dec...any updated version?

Have a look at the bottom of the spreadsheet and you will see lots of tabs  :GoldenSmile1:

Capture.PNG

Have a look at the bottom of the spreadsheet and you will see lots of tabs  :GoldenSmile1:

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Duh!!!......ok got it now!!!!

Hi TTT,  the last hard drive I purchased was of the "My Book" variety and it works great on my new TV, however the 2 older "Seagate" ones do not, one registers "still pairising" on the screen and the other gets past that, but when you click on the film it just says "no file"...any advice? Thanks.

Hi TTT,  the last hard drive I purchased was of the "My Book" variety and it works great on my new TV, however the 2 older "Seagate" ones do not, one registers "still pairising" on the screen and the other gets past that, but when you click on the film it just says "no file"...any advice? Thanks.

What size are the drives? 2 or 3tb 

Even some of the latest smart Tvs can't read gpt formatted drives, thats anything over a 2 tb. 

G'day TTT. Do you do anything like a video jukebox. Eg all official music videos on a hard drive as single files?<br /><br />Also How long does it generally take to get the unit? Do you make to order or have some in stock ready to go?

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

G'day TTT. Do you do anything like a video jukebox. Eg all official music videos on a hard drive as single files?<br /><br />Also How long does it generally take to get the unit? Do you make to order or have some in stock ready to go?

Not currently doing music videos! Normally 24hrs is all that is required depending on the quantity... 

Archived