IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

Prices and the latest lists are always up to date on the first page ! Thanks

Thanks!

Posted Image

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want the complete set of Game of Thrones sorfy am Lazy and on my Phone so cannot go through list Do you have it please ?

Ghosty

Hi Ghosty, Yes i have Seasons 1-3 completed in 1080p and currently up to episode 3 on season 4 !

What would the shipping costs be to the uk?(3T)

Also how would I send you payment for this?

Thanks

Bill

Hi Bill, Postage by EMS (Registered) to the UK is 1580 Baht.. I except Paypal.

Hi Ghosty, Yes i have Seasons 1-3 completed in 1080p and currently up to episode 3 on season 4 !

Hi Bill, Postage by EMS (Registered) to the UK is 1580 Baht.. I except Paypal.

Cheers matey!

I have a little think on what I want on it and then get back to you!

Bill

Excuse me for being thick(not the first time in my life I have had to say that :Cry3: ) but I could connect one of these- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MX-Android-4-2-Dual-Core-Smart-TV-Box-XBMC-Media-Player-Network-Streamer-/171310673943?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_VideoSwitches_SM&hash=item27e2e97017 and your 3tb machine strait to my telly and it would work???

I usually stream via my xbox, but with that many hours of film watching I would probably bugger it, so just thinking of a different way to watch your films.

Bill

Excuse me for being thick(not the first time in my life I have had to say that :Cry3: ) but I could connect one of these- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MX-Android-4-2-Dual-Core-Smart-TV-Box-XBMC-Media-Player-Network-Streamer-/171310673943?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_VideoSwitches_SM&hash=item27e2e97017 and your 3tb machine strait to my telly and it would work???

I usually stream via my xbox, but with that many hours of film watching I would probably bugger it, so just thinking of a different way to watch your films.

Bill

That's exactly what you need ! But do a little research first as there are lot's of android media players on the market...Some good some not so good  :Think1:

my friend bought 3TB today...excellent service ,delivered, set up and explained to a novice...nice fella...recommended

• 3 weeks later...

TTT I want to thank you for the outstanding service you provided. Guys I bought the full package. A great deal.

Thanks again

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

TTT I want to thank you for the outstanding service you provided. Guys I bought the full package. A great deal.

Thanks again

I hope you're enjoying the movies  :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

very hard to keep track of what's going on currently,

B1000 per list if you bring your own harddrive?

also,rather than having a random selection on a list you can choose the films etc you want?

not exactly the easiest lists to browse or select from,everythings completely reandom

• 2 weeks later...

has thai tech trader disappeared  

I'm back now :D

If you have a look at the enclosed picture Capture.JPG you will see drop boxes..

These boxes allow YOU to choose the format the spreadsheet shows!

Choose by YEAR,SIZE,SET NUMBER,IMDB RATING,GENRE (Action,Drama,Etc)

You can choose exactly what you're looking for 200Baht per 100gb (That's you supplying your own hard drive, me collecting and returning)

Email me at [email protected]  

hmm,ok,try an suss this,so that's double the old price

you're selling hds at £120 for 2tb which is £60 for the movies

1 list is a tb so you can fit 2 lists on a 2tb but that's random so is that £120 for 2tb hd with your selection of films also?

otherwise that B200 per 100gb is £80 movies on a hd supplied (based on 2tb) which doesn't work out :huh:

old prices are sure thing,new prices are confusing and may seem more obvious to jus do yourself?

unless the maths are mixed up there somewhere

hmm,ok,try an suss this,so that's double the old price

you're selling hds at £120 for 2tb which is £60 for the movies

1 list is a tb so you can fit 2 lists on a 2tb but that's random so is that £120 for 2tb hd with your selection of films also?

otherwise that B200 per 100gb is £80 movies on a hd supplied (based on 2tb) which doesn't work out :huh:

old prices are sure thing,new prices are confusing and may seem more obvious to jus do yourself?

unless the maths are mixed up there somewhere

I get a lot of guys just looking for a certain series so charging the way i do makes it better allround ;) 

( Breaking Bad Complete Series in HD is just over 100gb  so it's 200Baht)

im still confused with these prices,im tempted but seems expensive

I've had a couple of HDs from TTT, i think they are great value. 25 baht for a top quality blu-ray movie !!

I have bought a bunch of TV series and movies form him and am getting ready to order another group.  Great value in my opinion and they have brought me hours of viewing pleasure while the Mrs and the kids watch Thai soap operas or cartoons.  I would have gone crazy without them.

Same here. Bought several sets already, as soon as my new NAS gets sorted, I'll be buying a few more sets. Video and sound quality is outstanding.

like I say,im undecided,old prices I'd be in,new prices im not sure

it's very confusing and the warez cost more than the drive

it seems itd be easier and cheaper to just diy

I've got a bunch of video that I torrented on my own. For things only I'm going to watch, the torrents are easier and free. What makes the sets worthwhile to me is that they include Thai language tracks and Thai subtitles. Makes a night of TV with the wife much more enjoyable. :-) YMMV

yea,I can see that,be nice to watch the faves with wife an kids in 2160 or in this case 1080 with the dub/subs

but at £80 that's too much for warez,£20 more than the drive

and double the original price which is/was worthwhile

the price/offer is confusing to work out,I might be incorrect with the price for example

otherwise the 1080/2160s you have its easy to play and add the thai subs,dubs are possible too

What part seems expensive?  The HD or loading them with top quality movies?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived