IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

hi again TTT

im now back in farangland and need a little assistance if possible . 

i bought a media player to play the movies , however it will only work on up to 2tb hdd. 

ive searched ebay.co.uk , however i cant seem to see the correct type . i dont want to buy a second \media player without your advice , so please let me know 

regards

guiness

(the files wont open on the media player i bought , the make model is as follows ,,,,,,,,,,,,justop  HD MINI MEDIA PLAYER    MPMINI009A

thansk agian !! 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi again TTT

im now back in farangland and need a little assistance if possible . 

i bought a media player to play the movies , however it will only work on up to 2tb hdd. 

ive searched ebay.co.uk , however i cant seem to see the correct type . i dont want to buy a second \media player without your advice , so please let me know 

regards

guiness

(the files wont open on the media player i bought , the make model is as follows ,,,,,,,,,,,,justop  HD MINI MEDIA PLAYER    MPMINI009A

thansk agian !! 

http://www.justop.com/catalog/ They have a download centre on there homepage try and update the Firmware..

I had the pleasure of meeting TTT a couple of times last month,and buying a fair bit of product.The bottom line is that the service,quality and price are top of the dial.

First purchase was a few TB of television shows on two portable hard drives....brilliant quality,and almost 100 tv series on a single drive.TTT visited my hotel to deliver the product,and even installed a media player on my laptop.

The drives are plug and play....connect to the USB port and thats it. As I spend half the year in hotel rooms,its exactly what I was looking for. No more DVDs that cut out five minutes before the end or are blank.

I returned to Patts a couple of weeks later,and loaded up on three more Western Digital Passport drives,packed with the latest movies....almost 550 titles....so me and the kids have enough viewing material for years.

Again TTT went above and beyond the call of duty by giving me a lift back to the bus terminal as I had to be back in Bangkok that night. Top bloke.

If anyone is debating about how genuine this service is,here's my affirmation. Its bang on.

Also,if you are concerned about using an external hard drive instead of a dvd as your supply source of entertainment,then dont worry....there's no technical skill required,just pop the drive into the USB socket and thats it.

Ive just noticed stacks more TV series have been added in the last month,and dozens more movies too. I'll be taking them when I'm next in town. Its a deal not to be missed!

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of meeting TTT a couple of times last month,and buying a fair bit of product.The bottom line is that the service,quality and price are top of the dial.

First purchase was a few TB of television shows on two portable hard drives....brilliant quality,and almost 100 tv series on a single drive.TTT visited my hotel to deliver the product,and even installed a media player on my laptop.

The drives are plug and play....connect to the USB port and thats it. As I spend half the year in hotel rooms,its exactly what I was looking for. No more DVDs that cut out five minutes before the end or are blank.

I returned to Patts a couple of weeks later,and loaded up on three more Western Digital Passport drives,packed with the latest movies....almost 550 titles....so me and the kids have enough viewing material for years.

Again TTT went above and beyond the call of duty by giving me a lift back to the bus terminal as I had to be back in Bangkok that night. Top bloke.

If anyone is debating about how genuine this service is,here's my affirmation. Its bang on.

Also,if you are concerned about using an external hard drive instead of a dvd as your supply source of entertainment,then dont worry....there's no technical skill required,just pop the drive into the USB socket and thats it.

Ive just noticed stacks more TV series have been added in the last month,and dozens more movies too. I'll be taking them when I'm next in town. Its a deal not to be missed!

I was going to give some positive feedback but I think Klongwater's post says it all!

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending TTT's movie offerings or his service - both are top notch. After I bought the complete set I somehow managed to damage one of the external HDD's and lost 3TB of movies. TTT reloaded them no charge including pick up and drop off. He goes the extra yard with his service and it is much appreciated.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 5 weeks later...

Hi TTT

Is it possible to know which content has been added to the TV series collection from a given date,and order that updated and new material only? Would mean buying the extra episodes of certain series which where still being broadcast at the time of original purchase,and all subsequent new shows too.

Thanx.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Hi TTT

Is it possible to know which content has been added to the TV series collection from a given date,and order that updated and new material only? Would mean buying the extra episodes of certain series which where still being broadcast at the time of original purchase,and all subsequent new shows too.

Thanx.

Good question..i bought the TV series from you 12 months ago.

Hi TTT

Thanx.

Good question..i bought the TV series from you 12 months ago.

One simple answer is NO..If you bought the complete Tv Series from me and want it updated? the easiest way would be to give me the old disk and i reformat it...

The Tv Series list is currently at 4.30 Terrabytes

2tb Drive = 1862gb of available space

3tb Drive = 2793gb of available space

loving my purchase, and was good to meet you on my last trip!

very great value, folks!

BTW....I'm not paying for all this great feedback  :hello09:

TTT,

Could you please PM me your LOS contact info?  Number will be fine.  I will be in LOS in January.  Thank you.

Getting ready for a 3TB hard drive for Christmas buddy with all the latest movies on for my new TV...

Getting ready for a 3TB hard drive for Christmas buddy with all the latest movies on for my new TV...

How big is it............

........your TV?   :hello09:

How big is it............

........your TV?   :hello09:

Not has big has yours LOL

Got 50k to buy a new TV and 1 new hard drive going to Numchai later.

I'm trying to understand.

The TV series list how are they purchased.

I understand the total list comes out at about 4700 GB.

So is the total list put on one single Hard Drive.

Sounds great if so.

Would like to buy when over next May.

I'm trying to understand.

The TV series list how are they purchased.

I understand the total list comes out at about 4700 GB.

So is the total list put on one single Hard Drive.

Sounds great if so.

Would like to buy when over next May.

Currently no drive big enough to put it all on one..The cheapest option would be 2x3tb Hard drives! If your not over untill May next year i will probably have 6tb by then  :GoldenSmile1:

Ok will keep my eye on things.

Thanks .

• 2 weeks later...

Without going back through 15 pages, are your externals available with ethernet connectivity?

Without going back through 15 pages, are your externals available with ethernet connectivity?

Not seen any with Ethernet, All the ones i use have USB 3 connection !

Edit i see that WD do this cloud drive..http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=1140

Not seen it for sale in Thailand, Will check it out and let you know!

Yes, I am usimg a Western Digital MyBook that I bought in the US. 2 gig and all it has outside is power and an ethernet port. The built in file/media server is recognized by my Samsung TV.

Sent from my too expensive Samsung tablet.

Not seen any with Ethernet, All the ones i use have USB 3 connection !

Edit i see that WD do this cloud drive..http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=1140

Not seen it for sale in Thailand, Will check it out and let you know!

Have seen & used usb to ethernet adaptors to attach usb devices (printer & media player )to the network and all network devices could access them ,it's small as well about the size of a old style usb memory stick

Not sure if they sell in Thailand but then I've never looked for them there as I take them with me.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of networking one of your drives. I might purchase a drive or 2 on my next visit Cheers and many thanks for the sterling efforts many people rate you for :-)

3G -Girls,GTi's&Golf,1st came Girls then GOLF GTI MK1and finally Golf the Game.Not sure which I spent more on? Enjoyed all 3 though ;-)
3F's Fuckin',Fuckin'about&Fuckin'up(hopefully loads of 1st&2nd but very little 3rd

Went ahead and ordered some WD MyBook Live 2 gig net drives from the US. Now the only issue is whether or not you will fill someone else's drive, and if so, at what price per set.

They were $89.00 USD each, free shipping within the US (orders over $100 USD), and will be entering Thailand in a friends suitcase. That's for drive and case, and the internal ethernet adapter/media server.

Archived