IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

Hi T.T.T.,

Would it be possible to add a new column to your spreadsheet indicating when a movie was added and then make it possible too filter on it so that I can see which movies you have added since a certain date?

This way I can easily see which movies have been added since my last purchase, making new selections even easier.

Thanks.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And while I have you, can you get HDs with a European power plug?

plug.jpg

Hi T.T.T.,

Would it be possible to add a new column to your spreadsheet indicating when a movie was added and then make it possible too filter on it so that I can see which movies you have added since a certain date?

This way I can easily see which movies have been added since my last purchase, making new selections even easier.

Thanks.

Hi, The spreadsheet allows you to choose by Set/year etc, Just look at the top of each column and click the drop box.

And while I have you, can you get HDs with a European power plug?

The Western digital hard drives come with about 3 different adapters in the box European,British,Asia/American..

I have a few spares if you need them?

Hi, The spreadsheet allows you to choose by Set/year etc, Just look at the top of each column and click the drop box.

The Western digital hard drives come with about 3 different adapters in the box European,British,Asia/American..

I have a few spares if you need them?

Sorting by set works fine, year less so as it is the movies publication year and hence I can not see older movies added to new sets. Any way problems solved.

I may need your assistance on the changing the power plug as I could not do it last time,

Are you planning any new additions by mid february?

I’ll be in Pattaya in 3 weeks.

I’m interested in the TV series but . . . . .

I really don’t want a 3.5” drive. I watch movies / TV shows on my laptop, especially when I’m traveling and I think a 3.5” drive would be too cumbersome, not to mention the separate power supply issue.

So, can you provide a 2 TB 2.5” drive loaded with the TV shows?

Alternatively, if I buy a 2 TB drive how much would it cost to have the TV package (1.96TB?) loaded onto it?

Thanks in advance.

Sorting by set works fine, year less so as it is the movies publication year and hence I can not see older movies added to new sets. Any way problems solved.

I may need your assistance on the changing the power plug as I could not do it last time,

Are you planning any new additions by mid february?

Really all depends on what's released over the next 6 weeks! I will updated you before you come!

I’ll be in Pattaya in 3 weeks.

I’m interested in the TV series but . . . . .

I really don’t want a 3.5” drive. I watch movies / TV shows on my laptop, especially when I’m traveling and I think a 3.5” drive would be too cumbersome, not to mention the separate power supply issue.

So, can you provide a 2 TB 2.5” drive loaded with the TV shows?

Alternatively, if I buy a 2 TB drive how much would it cost to have the TV package (1.96TB?) loaded onto it?

Thanks in advance.

2.5in 2TB drive with TV Series would be 8990 Baht or Data only 3500Baht...

2.5in 2TB drive with TV Series would be 8990 Baht or Data only 3500Baht...

And this price, “2tb External 6850baht for the 3.5” drive is also still current?

And this price, “2tb External 6850baht for the 3.5” drive is also still current?

Yes Mate..

well i have had my 3 x 3TB external hard drives for a couple of weeks now. all i can say is that they are true blueray copies and man i am so tired as i have hundreds of movies to watch now in full HD instaed of sleeping. i even went out and brought another tv to hook up my new collection too via my laptop or media player. contact was good with tec trader and he answered all my question which im sure he has been asked hundreds of times before. the price of 3 tb drives here in aus is expensive so i got a real bargin. In fact not only did he put on all that i had asked, but also he was able to add one MORE list also due to good planing and spaceing on the external hard drives. so i got more than i paid for. all up took about a one month ( thailand to sydney australia ) from first questions to getting the note to pick up my parcel at the post office which i had to show id and sign for which is good as it stops other bastards from stealing my stuff....now it may sound like im kissing his ass with all this praise but there was ONLY one problem,the packageing could have done with a bit more cardboard wrapped around it as it was torn and ripped in one corner. fortunately nothing fell out and all arrive complete. post office workers can be rough so maybe keep this in mind next time, plus it was xmas time so all parcels get a rough ride then as workers are extra tired. thats the only complaint i have but i would resoundingly still recommend his products to buy. in fact i will get more this year some time as i will be visiting thailand. once again thank you tech trader and i look forward to future bussiness with you.

well i have had my 3 x 3TB external hard drives for a couple of weeks now. all i can say is that they are true blueray copies and man i am so tired as i have hundreds of movies to watch now in full HD instaed of sleeping. i even went out and brought another tv to hook up my new collection too via my laptop or media player. contact was good with tec trader and he answered all my question which im sure he has been asked hundreds of times before. the price of 3 tb drives here in aus is expensive so i got a real bargin. In fact not only did he put on all that i had asked, but also he was able to add one MORE list also due to good planing and spaceing on the external hard drives. so i got more than i paid for. all up took about a one month ( thailand to sydney australia ) from first questions to getting the note to pick up my parcel at the post office which i had to show id and sign for which is good as it stops other bastards from stealing my stuff....now it may sound like im kissing his ass with all this praise but there was ONLY one problem,the packageing could have done with a bit more cardboard wrapped around it as it was torn and ripped in one corner. fortunately nothing fell out and all arrive complete. post office workers can be rough so maybe keep this in mind next time, plus it was xmas time so all parcels get a rough ride then as workers are extra tired. thats the only complaint i have but i would resoundingly still recommend his products to buy. in fact i will get more this year some time as i will be visiting thailand. once again thank you tech trader and i look forward to future bussiness with you.

Thanks for the feedback...I'm pleased your happy :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 weeks later...
Latest prices.. 2TB External drives 6500Baht

So, what's the latest price for a loaded 2TB, 2.5" external drive?

I'm in Pattaya now and I'm interested, but B8990 (an extra B2,500) for a laptop-friendly drive is holding me back.

So, what's the latest price for a loaded 2TB, 2.5" external drive?

I'm in Pattaya now and I'm interested, but B8990 (an extra B2,500) for a laptop-friendly drive is holding me back.

2.5in drive is currently 8300Baht..

Are they USB 3?

***Maybe its been answered already.. I just cant see it***

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Are they USB 3?

***Maybe its been answered already.. I just cant see it***

Yes all USB 3 ! It would take me forever to format a drive using USB 2..

sorry new here and just trying to work the concept

how many movies would go on each HD from 1tb, 2tb and 3tb and what are the prices fully loaded?

is there a 3d section as well?

thanks

sorry new here and just trying to work the concept

how many movies would go on each HD from 1tb, 2tb and 3tb and what are the prices fully loaded?

is there a 3d section as well?

thanks

Approx 90 movies per TB

Download the latest spreadsheet inc 3D list_051212.xls

sorry , another question, what are the differences with these movies and downloads from torrent sites, just want to know as I will be asked, thanks

just checked the downloaded file and checked all the drop down boxes in genre etc and cannot find 3d, where should I be looking, thanks

sorry , another question, what are the differences with these movies and downloads from torrent sites, just want to know as I will be asked, thanks

Mine are taken direct from the Disk and include Thai language/subtitles 

just checked the downloaded file and checked all the drop down boxes in genre etc and cannot find 3d, where should I be looking, thanks

Bottom of the page there is another TAB

Latest Tv Series...Latest TV Series updated 29th Jan.doc

Total 2.04tb

24  Season 1-8  83gb
666 Park Avenue S01 720p 11gb
Alcatraz S01 4gb
Alphas.S01-02  720p 9gb
American horror story S1+S2 720p 19gb
American.Underworld.S01.720p  3gb
An Idiot Abroad S1-S3 720P 22gb
Arrested Development S01-03 11gb
Arrow.S01 720p 14gb
Benidorm  Season 1-5 +Specials  15gb
Blue Bloods S01 8gb
Boardwalk.Empire.S01-03 720p 35gb
Body.of.Proof.S01-02  10gb
Bones S01-06  45gb
Boss S01-02 720p 15gb
Breaking Bad     S1-4- S5 720P 23gb
Britains.Underworld.S01 1gb
Burn Notice S01-06 33gb
Californication  S01-S05 13gb
Come Fly With Me 2010.S01 2gb
Continuum.S01 3gb
Copper.S01 720p 15gb
Covert Affairs S01 4gb
Dallas 2012 S01 4gb
Deadwood S01-03  16gb
Dexter   S01-S07 720P 50gb
Drugs inc S02-03 12gb
Elementary S01 720p 12gb
Entourage S01-06  18gb
Falling.Skies.S01  4gb
Family guy S01-10 31gb
Flashpoint.S05.720p 16gb
Friends  S01-10 Complete Uncut  45gb
Fringe S1-4  30gb
Futurama.S01-06  15gb
Game of Thrones S01-02 11gb
Gavin and Stacey Complete Collection 5gb
Gossip Girl S01-04 29gb
Grimm S01 8gb
Hatfields.and.McCoys Mini series 2012  2gb
Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S01-02 16gb
Hell.on.Wheels.S01-02  720p 24gb
Heroes  S01-04  29gb
Homeland      S01-2 720P 22gb
How i met your Mother S01-06 23gb
Hung S01-03 720p 38gb
Hunted S01 720p 8gb
Ink Master S01 3gb
Justified.S01-03  13gb
Kidnap and Ransom S01-02 2gb
Las Vegas S01-05  37gb
Law and Order Los Angeles S01 8gb
Law and Order Trial by Jury S01 5gb
Lie to me S01-02 12gb
Life on Mars S01 6gb
Life S01-02  11gb
Little Britain UK S01 S02 S03, USA S01, Live & Abroad  6gb
Little Britain USA season 1 2gb
Lost    all seasons  32gb
Louis.Theroux Mega Collection      19gb                                                                           
Mad Men S01-S05 22gb
Man vs Food S01-04 14gb
Missing S01  4gb
Monk.S01-S08  43gb
Mrs Biggs Mini-Series 2gb
Murphys Law S01-05 14gb
Nip Tuck S01-06 35gb
Overhaulin S06 720p 6gb
Person of Interest.  S01-02  14gb
Prison break     S1-4  28gb
Revenge S01-2 720P 18gb
Revolution S01 720p 12gb
Rome S01-02  8gb
Sanctuary S1-4 20gb
Scandal.US.S01 3gb
Shameless UK Season 1 - 8 32gb
Shameless USA   Season 1&2  18gb
Six feet under S01-05 34gb
Sons of Anarchy  S1-S5 720P 42gb
Spartacus.Gods.of.the.Arena.(720p Bluray)   S01-2 29gb
Spies Of Warsaw Mini Series 720p 3gb
Strike Back S01-03 720p 43gb
Suits S01-02 10gb
Terranova S1 5gb
The Big Bang Theory S01-05 720p 69gb
The Client List S01 3gb
The Firm S01 8gb
The Inbetweeners   S 1-3 + Movie in Bluray 10gb
The Killing S01-02  8gb
The Mentalist S1-2  16gb
The Office (UK) Series 1 + 2 Christmas Specials And Extras  5gb
The only way is Essex season 1-7 +Extras  24gb
The Prisoner 2009 (720p BluRay) 13gb
The River S01 3gb
The Sopranos  All Seasons  38gb
The Take Mini-Series  8gb
The Unit - Season 1-4  24gb
The Walking Dead S01-3 720P 25gb
The.Company.2007  15gb
The.Office.US.S01-S06  25gb
The.Royle.Family.S01-S03 + (Xmas specials)  11gb
The.Shield.S01-S07  33gb
The.Wire.S01-S05  35gb
Top gear 09-12 + Extras    + All 10 Great Adventures  52gb
Treasure.Island.2012  2gb
Touch S01 5gb
True Blood S01-04 (720p Bluray)  110gb
Underbelly.Seasons.1-5 Uncut + (Animal kingdom and Blue murder)   25gb
Vegas  S01 720p 12gb
Warehouse.13.S01-03  13gb
Weeds S01-07 20gb
White.Collar.S01-03 16gb

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to announce that l have received my 3TB External Hard drive from the master himself ( Tech-Trader),

Initially l lost hope thinking the package was lost in transit as the Registered post article number was registered

as being sent out of Thailand and then untraceable by Australia Post.

Aust-Post never bothered to register the article as registered post, this issue is beyound the control of the sender. I did however receive it 2 week later as l had to pick it up from the post office as the postie left a reminder slip in my letter box. This also is good technique to avoid those thieving bastards from stealing it on my door step.

I would recommend to the Tech Trader that he includes an extra payment option of EMS (Express Mail Service) from Thailand. This is a more secure method and fully traceable from all over the world. What l have learned is that if you pay for Registered post and send overseas articles from Thailand, the receiving country does not always include the articles as registered post on their database as they themselves do not get reimbursed for the service from Thailand Post. I have done registered post with USA/Australia in which both countries have mutual obligations, but Thailand does not have any agreement or obligations with Australia in this manner of registered post agreements being meet by both countries.

Anyway enough of the crap and down to the 3TB hard drive review;

I am very happy that it was delivered in a nice plain box with the wording happy birthday with a smiling face. This was requested by myself to avoid parcel being intercepted with customs in relation to the movies. The packaging was of average standard and no complaints to be raised. The movies are of high quality mkv.1080 which are ripped from Blueray and are all in working order. Overhaul l am very impressed on the service and communication involved.

I only was slightly disappointed cause there was no clip on ozzie adapter included in the box, as the box came with 3 other foreign  interchangeable heads which could be used in other regions by simply connecting them to the AC Adapter socket port . I myself resolved the issue in bending the pins to form an Australian Power source. This did however resolve the issue and am happy to report that l will definitely be doing business with the ThaiTechtrader in June again when l in Pattaya.

Archived