IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that Set 19 ? when i downloaded it it looked like the 3d set.

Is that Set 19 ? when i downloaded it it looked like the 3d set.

Chris, Look to the bottom of the spreadsheet there are 2 tabs, one for movie and one for 3D.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi TTT,

Do you have any Music concerts in Blu-Ray?

I have a 500gb external My Passport WD, I would like the 'IMAX' documentaries on it(200gb?), with a few film selections to fill it up.(back in Pattaya in December)

How much would this cost?

Cheers

Mike

Hi TTT,

Do you have any Music concerts in Blu-Ray? Currently building a collection now will release it soon...

I have a 500gb external My Passport WD, I would like the 'IMAX' documentaries on it(200gb?) Yes 200GB, with a few film selections to fill it up.(back in Pattaya in December)

How much would this cost? 500GB of data 1000baht

Cheers

Mike

Answers above... :GoldenSmile1:

Hi TTT looks like one hell of a good deal. I will be flying in to LOS next week - so I am in the market for some movies to watch while teelak is at work. What do I need to buy to get me up and running...some sort of hard drive?

Cheers

ps do you do "series"? The Wire/Sopranos/24/WestWing/etc?

Hi TTT looks like one hell of a good deal. I will be flying in to LOS next week - so I am in the market for some movies to watch while teelak is at work. What do I need to buy to get me up and running...some sort of hard drive?

Cheers

ps do you do "series"? The Wire/Sopranos/24/WestWing/etc?

Post number 256 has the latest tv series list, if your using a pc or laptop all you need is an external hard drive.

• 3 weeks later...

Bluray concerts coming very soon....................................

Can't wait.

Do you do any sets comprised of bluray films lets say post 2010 only?

Do you do any sets comprised of bluray films lets say post 2010 only?

Download the spreadsheet and you can choose by genre,year etc etc

All the latest lists here.........Inc Bluray Concert

ADULT HD SITE-RIPS.doc
ADULT XXX.doc
Bluray Concert.doc
Bluray Documentaries.doc
TV Series.doc
UnListed HD Movies.doc

Latest list_101012.xls

Latest prices

2tb Internal 6250baht
2tb External 6850baht
3tb External 9550baht

500 Baht surchage for custom disks....

• 2 weeks later...

:GoldenSmile1:

Nice 2000th post!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Im interested in some of the series but not very good with technology. How does this work?

Just plug and play via USB...Connect into Your TV or Laptop/Pc

• 2 weeks later...

Latest prices

2tb Internal 6250baht

2tb External 6850baht

3tb External 9550baht 8990Baht

500 Baht surchage for custom disks.... No surchage for custom disks :GoldenSmile1:

Hi Mate in Patts first week Dec, can I order - film list 7&8 plus the TV (one with shameless etc)...all I need to watch on laptop is a hard drive? can I get one fron tukcom?

Hi Mate in Patts first week Dec, can I order - film list 7&8 plus the TV (one with shameless etc)...all I need to watch on laptop is a hard drive? can I get one fron tukcom?

All my movies are on Hard drives!! For list 7/8 and the TV series you will need 2x2tb External drives...Total price 13,750 Baht

• 2 weeks later...

Are these portable external hard drives or are these ones that need external power as well. If I order 3 of them what's the approx total cost including postage to Australia. Do u post all together or seperately incase customs opens them. Many thanks

Are these portable external hard drives or are these ones that need external power as well. If I order 3 of them what's the approx total cost including postage to Australia. Do u post all together or seperately incase customs opens them. Many thanks

All External drives need power! 3x3tb drives would be 26,970 + 1,800 p+p if posted separately 3,600 p+p

I have posted up to 5 drives in one shipment and never had a problem with customs in Australia...

If you wanted 3x2tb it would be 20,550Baht P+P the same as above..

Thanks

Archived