IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

Done.

Thx for that :-) those robbing cunts at tukcom have put the hard drives up by 50% because of the flooding!!!

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thx for that :-) those robbing cunts at tukcom have put the hard drives up by 50% because of the flooding!!!

I was wondering about that given what has happened to the WD factory on the way to BKK.

Guy's due to the flooding of the Western Digital factory, hard drives are now in short supply and prices are going through the roof!!

Please PM me for availability and latest prices...

Guy's due to the flooding of the Western Digital factory, hard drives are now in short supply and prices are going through the roof!!

Please PM me for availability and latest prices...

Same in the UK I brought mine for £75 a few months back now they are £100 +

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Same in the UK I brought mine for £75 a few months back now they are £100 +

Been doing a bit of research this week and there More like 135+ in The UK and even more expensive in Oz...And won't becoming down anytime soon!!

prices are going through the roof!!

I bought a 1to WD "my book" the 14th october at tukcom = 2150 baht

Today 5th november for same WD 1to "my book" they asked me 3150 baht !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the prices are going down after the flood.....

I bought a 1to WD "my book" the 14th october at tukcom = 2150 baht

Today 5th november for same WD 1to "my book" they asked me 3150 baht !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the prices are going down after the flood.....

No chance, they will be high for at least 6months!! Try getting your hands on a 2TB INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL :(

But..... there may be an upside. Way way back in the 90s there was a fire at a memory factory somewhere. Memory was already expensive but it suddenly became a trade-able commodity. My friend owned a small computer shop at the time and we worked out that weight for weight memory was more expensive than gold!

Of course eventually the price came back down to normal level but it kept dropping, and dropping. Today memory is ridiculously cheap in comparison to back then. What had happened was capacity had increased to make up for the shortfall. Now the shortfall was covered there was over capacity and the prices went down. OK a hard drive is a different beast and quality is probably more important but I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar effect eventually.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

But..... there may be an upside. Way way back in the 90s there was a fire at a memory factory somewhere. Memory was already expensive but it suddenly became a trade-able commodity. My friend owned a small computer shop at the time and we worked out that weight for weight memory was more expensive than gold!

Of course eventually the price came back down to normal level but it kept dropping, and dropping. Today memory is ridiculously cheap in comparison to back then. What had happened was capacity had increased to make up for the shortfall. Now the shortfall was covered there was over capacity and the prices went down. OK a hard drive is a different beast and quality is probably more important but I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar effect eventually.

good post pepe, you may be correct!

I wonder how this will effect HDD players? I plan to buy one when this is all over. Currently they are 2-3000B.

sgu_banner.gif

Do you have French language blu ray available ?

thx

No sorry, Thai and English only .

I saw yesterday that even DELL had issued an upcoming availability warning due to their HDs being sourced from Thailand.

Special offer

2tb external hard drive and Egreat Media player....Only 10,995baht (your choice of movies,Tv Series or Adult up to 2tb) 033.jpg)

Be quick this is a time limited offer!!!!

Seagate goflex 2tb USB3 External drive with any 2 lists.....Only 7,500 Baht or 2 for 14,000 Baht. (Special offer)

SOLD

Seagate-FreeAgent-GoFlex 2tb usb3.jpg

Special offer 1 only.....

Buffalo drive station 1.5tb fully loaded with all the Latest Tv Series, Comedy dvd's, Adult entertainment......

Download the word documents to fully appriciate what your getting ;)

buffalo-drive-station.jpg

Sorry this one is now sold

Pattaya addicts ADULT XXX.doc

TV Series.doc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got an external 2TB drive loaded with Animation and movies from Thai Tech Trader a few months ago it was money well spent the Egreat R6B media player has not been off.

My 2 year old boy loves the Animation and it keeps the Girlfriend happy with having Thai language :GoldenSmile1: happy days thanks alot John will need some more Animation soon.

family pic dans birthday 088 (Custom).jpg

Hi TTT, just wondering if you have an ETA on the next sets coming out?

Hi TTT, just wondering if you have an ETA on the next sets coming out?

Set 17 will be about the end of January...Give or take.

Archived