Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

hi again TTT .please let me know when i need to order these drives , as i will be in patt in sept and may buy a full set from you there and then . do i preorder and pay when i meet you or do you require a deposit ? how long does it take from order to delivery ?

thanks again :001_Thank_You5:

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi again TTT .please let me know when i need to order these drives , as i will be in patt in sept and may buy a full set from you there and then . do i preorder and pay when i meet you or do you require a deposit ? how long does it take from order to delivery ?

thanks again :001_Thank_You5:

If you want the full set 8 hard drives i will need approx 5days notice! please send me an email [email protected] with your holiday details! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a customised list and a Ryan media player. Took 4 days to make it up, then it was delivered at the promised time. TTT spent over an hour setting it up and running through the options. Very good service and I will order from him again (don't forget my 200 baht credit!) :D

Who said "An enchantment of beefy essences frizzed around my mouth like pyrotechnics"?

a) John Howe, Bangkok Post restaurant reviewer.

b) My girlfriend, after a blow job.

I ordered a customised list and a Ryan media player. Took 4 days to make it up, then it was delivered at the promised time. TTT spent over an hour setting it up and running through the options. Very good service and I will order from him again (don't forget my 200 baht credit!) :D

Set 15 will be uploaded on Monday thanks for the feedback and the tip....lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. So what you are saying is, I just want to be absolutely clear here. For 5000 THB you get a 2TB hard drive with the movies loaded on it?

So if I am correct there are 14 lists. That's 7 hard drives, correct?

So that's 35000 THB less 500 THB discount comes to 34500 THB correct? Plus shipping to Sydney, Australia. How much for shipping please?

I am actually coming over in October so I may decide to collect if postage not feasible. I guess it would be a pretty weighty package though.

Let me know please. This is serious offer and I think you should make it clear for any others who may be interested.

I have purchased these movies before in Oz and they play fantastic on my Samsung 3D TV, but I don't see any 3D movies advertised here. Is this an option also?

I have looked at the player you suggested and it looks great also. I can't believe how small it is. I also would like to be able to view them on a pocket size player if you can recommend some?

regards and good luck in the future. I think these files will take off with a vengeance once you get thru the red tape.

Hi there. So what you are saying is, I just want to be absolutely clear here. For 5000 THB you get a 2TB hard drive with the movies loaded on it?

So if I am correct there are 14 lists. That's 7 hard drives, correct?

15 lists + 1 animation =16 8 drives x4500 baht for 2tb internal drives = 36000baht

So that's 35000 THB less 500 THB discount comes to 34500 THB correct? Plus shipping to Sydney, Australia How much for shipping please?

Shipping 3500baht.

I am actually coming over in October so I may decide to collect if postage not feasible. I guess it would be a pretty weighty package though. approx 5kgsLet me know please. This is serious offer and I think you should make it clear for any others who may be interested.

I have purchased these movies before in Oz and they play fantastic on my Samsung 3D TV, but I don't see any 3D movies advertised here. Is this an option also? 3D list is coming soon....

I have looked at the player you suggested and it looks great also. I can't believe how small it is. I also would like to be able to view them on a pocket size player if you can recommend some? Will have a look around...try a cyclone media player (not in thailand)

regards and good luck in the future. I think these files will take off with a vengeance once you get thru the red tape.

Any more questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks

F*(* I was just at Pattaya 2 weeks ago -- kicking myself for not reading this post before!! Oh well I'll be there in a couple months again, =)

Hey Tech Trader, do you also do music? Man that would be awesome if you did!!!!

Are these Sata 2 internal drives? I have a media player that you can pull them out and replace with another like DVDs. It is made in china called playtronics. This would be even better if is possible. I think I will try the latest one first and see their OK,. Regards

Are these Sata 2 internal drives? I have a media player that you can pull them out and replace with another like DVDs. It is made in china called playtronics. This would be even better if is possible. I think I will try the latest one first and see their OK,. Regards

Yes the prices quoted in your earlier post are for internal drives and will fit into your media player.... Thanks TTT

hi thaitechtrader,

i will be over in mid sept , i hope to bring 8no 2tb external drives with me. will this give me a complete set as you describe ?

does the make of drive matter?

if so can you recommend a make/model ?

how much notice will you need ? how many days does it take?

how much in baht?

regards, guiness.

(another genuine customer!)

final question.......if these completed drives are examined when i arrive home can anything appear on the screen that indicates that they originated in thailand or associated with the name "thaitechtrader". apologies but if this "thaitechtrader"...... word is googled it gives a direct link to pattaya addicts.NOT good for me so please let me know, thanks again!!!!

hi thaitechtrader,

i will be over in mid sept , i hope to bring 8no 2tb external drives with me. will this give me a complete set as you describe ? YES

does the make of drive matter? Are you bringing internal or external drives? if so can you recommend a make/model ? Currently using Western digital internal WD20EARX or External Western digital USB 3 !!

how much notice will you need ? None if you want internal.. how many days does it take? Approx 3/4days how much in baht? 16,000

regards, guiness.

(another genuine customer!)

final question.......if these completed drives are examined when i arrive home can anything appear on the screen that indicates that they originated in thailand or associated with the name "thaitechtrader". NO...but do remember they have thai and english subs and language (can be turned on/off) apologies but if this "thaitechtrader"...... word is googled it gives a direct link to pattaya addicts.NOT good for me so please let me know, thanks again!!!!

hi again, i will be using external drives,,,,,,,,,, so will they take longer?

regards, guiness

hi again, i will be using external drives,,,,,,,,,, so will they take longer?

regards, guiness

Not if there USB 3!! DO NOT BRING USB 2 Thanks TTT

Can you tell us how these are encoded? X264+handbrake? Which settings? Average size of each movie?

I'm normally able to squeeze a 1½ hour movie into 2gb at decent quality if I let x264 really chew on it.

"I'm on the side that's always lost

against the side of heaven.

I'm on the side of snake eyes tossed

against the side of seven."

Can you tell us how these are encoded? X264+handbrake? Which settings? Average size of each movie?

I'm normally able to squeeze a 1½ hour movie into 2gb at decent quality if I let x264 really chew on it.

All MKV anywhere between 4-20+ GB !! Download the excel spreadsheet to view the movie size... :001_Thank_You5:

• 3 weeks later...

will it play on PS3?

BoomBoom

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/&clickLABEL=Time to go back&flashLABEL=Vacation End&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/30.jpg&text=%20Back to Cage%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=4&day=09&hour=12&minute=00&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="">Dragon gets back into the cage</a></small></center>

If it helps anyone....

I purchased 2 of these drives last month and I'm more than happy with the price and quality.

There is no way I would download these myself for the price I can buy them. Plus it would take me years to do.

They are all catalogued as well which is another bonus. At less than a dollar a movie I'll be buying more.

Just my $0.02....

If it helps anyone....

I purchased 2 of these drives last month and I'm more than happy with the price and quality.

There is no way I would download these myself for the price I can buy them. Plus it would take me years to do.

They are all catalogued as well which is another bonus. At less than a dollar a movie I'll be buying more.

Just my $0.02....

Thanks for the feedback...

• 2 weeks later...

Does the external hard drive have a DPMI port so I can plug it directly into my television and watch the movies that way? Or, will I still have to plug it into my computer and then plug my computer into my television?

They have USB3 ports.

Some of the later high spec TVs can play directly from from the hard drive. Otherwise you will need either a HD media player or a PC with HDMI port.

They have USB3 ports.

Some of the later high spec TVs can play directly from from the hard drive. Otherwise you will need either a HD media player or a PC with HDMI port.

I'll just have to route the hard drive through my computer then. Thanks for clearing that up.

I would recommend the sumvision micro cyclone, it is a media player that can be bought on ebay for approx £20. plays most xvid, divx, mkv files. plug your hard drive, usb stick or memory card straight into it and they can then be viewed on your tv up to 1080 reoslution. comes with remote and component lead for your tv. also accepts hdmi lead for hd movies (not supplied).

it's only a tiny little thing so handy for a trip to los with a few movies chucked on a usb stick.

heres a link for your browser if it works

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sumvision-Cyclone-HDMI-1080p-USB-SD-Micro-Media-Player-/250760714660?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_DVDPlayers_Recorders&hash=item3a6280d9a4

yes i have bought one of these 3 months ago mine one dont play mkv but u can buy a later model model does for a small amount more

mine is the sumovision cyclone micro does anyone know if u can update the firmware for this model checked the site but couldnt see firmware

upgrades for the micro edition, but excellent loittle media player reccommend it, but i little gripe if u are watching a movie 1 gig or more it cuts out before movie finshes you lose 1or 2 minutes of ending other people are having same problem but this does not happen all the time its intermittent

Archived