IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

There has been no activity on this thread for about 18 months, is TTT still around, it all still sounds like a good deal.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Rickyoz said:

There has been no activity on this thread for about 18 months, is TTT still around, it all still sounds like a good deal.

He moved back to the UK so I don't think he is doing it anymore.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

2 hours ago, Scumbag said:

He moved back to the UK so I don't think he is doing it anymore.

Thanks for that, just my luck, a day late and a dollar short...... Hope he is doing well, this was a good deal for a lot of people.

It just isn't needed anymore. Get a fully loaded tv box and you can access everything

16 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

It just isn't needed anymore. Get a fully loaded tv box and you can access everything

Yeah, I know, but I still prefer HDD, just lazy I suppose, I used to be able to handle technology, getting too old, my Grandkids live too far away to set it up for me:Oops1:

On 5/30/2017 at 3:00 PM, Rickyoz said:

Yeah, I know, but I still prefer HDD, just lazy I suppose, I used to be able to handle technology, getting too old, my Grandkids live too far away to set it up for me:Oops1:

TTT definitely out of the piracy business now. If you prefer your films on disc look into torrents, many many films available in hi def.

Yes, I know about the torrents, it's how I usually get them, then watch them straight off the hdd, also had an email from TTT telling me himself, he helped a lot of people eg offshore workers, hope he is doing well. Thanks gogo dog, I have to learn how to set up my media box, I might have to wait until the grandkids learn to drive LOL. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The movies from the tv boxes are terrible quality. I found it useful to buy decent blu-rays from TTT but hey no more.

The movies from the tv boxes are terrible quality. I found it useful to buy decent blu-rays from TTT but hey no more.

Terrible quality? HD 720, 1080. Not seen 4k yet.

On 7/17/2015 at 1:11 AM, kendouk said:

This used to happen on my ps3.

It's copy protection that's built into Bluray players to try and stop people playing copied movies, it picks up an invisible frequency within the audio track and shuts off the audio track.

Sony released it as a firmware update to the PS3 a few years ago but I understand the plan was to roll it out to all bluray players as well (not just Sony ones).

Correct. If your PS3 firmware is up to date the copy protection will be there. If you havn't updated it dont!!! mine used to work with everything and now, sadly, it is protected. I suspect all the more up to date players (bluray and otherwise) will suffer from this. cheaper asian made players might not suffer from this. worth doing a search online for the model no and player type and when the protection took place before spending cash on media that may or not be able to be played. mkv is tricky but mp4 no probs!!

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:31 PM, Rickyoz said:

Thanks for that, just my luck, a day late and a dollar short...... Hope he is doing well, this was a good deal for a lot of people.

I was able to pick up three 2T drives full of movies from him, and yeah, the quality was/is excellent. The main advantage I saw was that he supplied Thai subtitles and/or audio tracks, so the family could (in theory) enjoy the movies too. Sadly, the family enjoys Thai soaps on YouTube more than farang movies. :-) Now I just torrent the movies, with smaller file sizes, and no Thai subtitles. (And unlike the tv box, no buffering.)

On 5/30/2017 at 2:31 PM, Rickyoz said:

I have a 3tb hard drive that I got from him a long time ago if you have a hard drive I am more than happy to copy them to your HD for you for free.

PM me.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 2 months later...
On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:03 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Terrible quality? HD 720, 1080. Not seen 4k yet.

Yes and pray tell me how I can get old movies , or for that matter new ones,  from a "Fully Loaded TV Box" where the movie has both English and Thai language as well as English and Thai sub-titles.   How much are they and where can I buy ?

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

Yes and pray tell me how I can get old movies , or for that matter new ones,  from a "Fully Loaded TV Box" where the movie has both English and Thai language as well as English and Thai sub-titles.   How much are they and where can I buy ?

+1  One of my biggest gripes about Thailand's Entertainment Media producers is that they are terrible about including English subtitles. There's a glut of Thai comedies that I suspect I'd really enjoy watching, and would be happy to purchase fully licensed copies of, but there is no English subtitle track. Searching OpenSubtitles for Thai subtitle files for the English language movies I have has had little success.

I'm not sure where Thai Tech Trader got his source material from, but while he was around, IMO he offered a great service.

Go to tukcom, think its 3rd or 4th floor, small shop about the size of two phone boxes, they sell Android TV boxes. Choose Minix U9 if you have the cash. You need half decent wifi, maybe 3mbps minimum

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
4 hours ago, gummy said:

Go to tukcom, think its 3rd or 4th floor, small shop about the size of two phone boxes, they sell Android TV boxes. Choose Minix U9 if you have the cash. You need half decent wifi, maybe 3mbps minimum

So you are suggesting that I make a 400 km round trip to my nearest Tukcom to buy a fully loaded Android box they so that I can watch older movies that have Thai/English audio and sub-titles only if I have a fast internet connection which I do not.  Seems to me TechTrader was smarter than those  selling these boxes.

In early 2015 I bought around 60 - 70 % of his entire catalogue.  With the benefit of hindsight I should have bought it all. However that would not address the matter of getting movies etc more recent than that with Thai/English audio and sub-titles  ( without the necessity of having a fast WIFI connection )

4 hours ago, gummy said:

As for where to buy, as said, Tukcom if you want to pick it up, and feel like programming it yourself. Ebay or Lazada if you are comfortable buying by mail, and are comfortable programming it yourself. Or @Footymadstreams if you want it pre-programmed and you want it delivered to your door in Pattaya, and demoed connected to your home tv setup.

He also ships pre-configured boxes EMS all over Thailand.

As for where to buy, as said, Tukcom if you want to pick it up, and feel like programming it yourself. Ebay or Lazada if you are comfortable buying by mail, and are comfortable programming it yourself. Or [mention=142713]Footymadstreams[/mention] if you want it pre-programmed and you want it delivered to your door in Pattaya, and demoed connected to your home tv setup.
He also ships pre-configured boxes EMS all over Thailand.

Tukcom shop sells fully loaded boxes, no need to load yourself and cheaper than other sources advertised on here

37 minutes ago, gummy said:

So you are suggesting that I make a 400 km round trip to my nearest Tukcom to buy a fully loaded Android box they so that I can watch older movies that have Thai/English audio and sub-titles only if I have a fast internet connection which I do not.  Seems to me TechTrader was smarter than those  selling these boxes.

I think TTT had a different business model than the guys selling boxes have. TTT was selling locally stored content, the box resellers are selling a means to access web based content. With you not having a fast internet connection, the box resellers have less importance (to you).

While I do have fast internet, I mostly watch locally stored content. I could care less about streaming whatever from the web, which sounds (at least to me) what you're doing at home. I have a NAS box at home attached to my wifi router, I have a tv box attached to my local network on one side, and my television on the other side. I don't use anything more sophisticated than a barebones Kodi installation to read content off my network storage, and display it on my tv/laptop/desktop/smartphone. Since the content is already locally stored, at least for watching movies and stored television shows, the internet connection does not matter at all. Doing that doesn't require all that powerful of a tv box; all it does is convert the file stored on the lan to an hdmi signal so the tv can understand it. If I had a more sophisticated tv, I wouldn't even need a tv box, the tv could do it all on it's own.

As far as getting current, and recent movies, and current and recent television shows, I use a program called "qbittorrent", primarily because it has a search function. I put the movie I want into the search box in qbittorrent, it searches a list of bittorrent websites for who might have it listed, and lets me start a torrent to bring the show to me. Fast internet or slow internet does not much matter, other than for time. My fiber connection movies take a couple of minutes, slower connections will take longer, but you'll still end up with the new content to store locally. Like I mentioned before, you can search OpenSubtitles.net for Thai subtitles to English movies, and English subtitles to Thai movies. You might get lucky. With the size of subtitle files, the speed of your internet connection doesn't matter a whole lot.

This will work anywhere you have some sort of internet access, and not depend on your being in Pattaya, Udon, or wherever. In years past, when I had painfully slow rural internet access, I'd start a torrent download before going to bed, and look for the completed file in the morning when I got up.

Since TTT abandoned this topic, I won't feel bad about a tangent. @gummy was talking about what sounds to me like watching a locally stored collection of movies, and perhaps television shows. That is primarily what I do, watch locally stored movies and television shows that are centrally located on a Network Attached Storage device that is available to all the computers and televisions in my home. I use Kodi as the management interface. I tried Plex, but didn't really like it. Since I'm watching from more than one device; I may watch on the television, or perhaps on my laptop out on the front porch, or if the wife and / or daughter are watching ThaiTV, I may watch from my desktop. All are separate installations of Kodi. In order to keep the various Kodi installations synchronized with what I've watched, I installed the add-on Trakt on each Kodi, so everything watched is synchronized to each Kodi installation. "NCIS" watched on one device shows up as watched on all the devices.

The other thing I do with Trakt, and I can't recall if this is a paid feature or not, is that I export the Trakt calendar of TV shows and new movies to my Google Calendar so I get a reminder when one of the shows I watch has a new episode, or a new movie is released. The movies new to DVD calendar is handy since it gives me a heads up to go search for the torrent file for interesting ones. @barstool has his computer configured to automatically download new television episodes, but I haven't gotten quite that automated yet. 

man,cant help some people,

yes,it's 2017,get yourself a proper internet connection

stream what you fancy viewing,switch on thai/english subtitles,as easy as that

download any missing ones off the net

anything you really like just download and do the same so its local and not streamed

or do what ttt did and just hire the films in the dual language format and rip the discs,it's not rocket science

Archived