Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John delivered my order this morning.  Excellent service and quality. I am planning on placing a another order in a couple of weeks.  Hate to cut it short, but I have movies to watch!

dont know if its already been mentioned but my only concern would be if the hard drives were discovered when heading back to farang land at the airport could anything be said. not read all the replies on here but do these have the capability of slotting into a TV and working directly that way or would laptop be needed.

also do you post to UK? and if so how much is postage?

thanks.

Hi mate..i still enjoy my hard drives and movies i got from u a while ago and lateron this year i will get some more when i visit pattaya..but what media player do u recommend or sell?? Cheers

Hi mate..i still enjoy my hard drives and movies i got from u a while ago and lateron this year i will get some more when i visit pattaya..but what media player do u recommend or sell?? Cheers

Depends what you want to use it for ? The ones i have been selling lately are the Noontec V7 II, They take an internal drive and have USB slots for External drives (No ethernet)...

Some very good brands are Popcorn Hour,Dune,AC Ryan..

Lot's of Android machines on the market also!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you considered a set of Thai movies with English audio or English subtitles?

Have you considered a set of Thai movies with English audio or English subtitles?

TBH..Most of the stuff i do goes to the guys working Offshore or Mining! 

But i will have a look into it and see what is out there on BluRay  :GoldenSmile1:

Reason I ask is that many of us have Thai wives and / or girlfriends who watch thoses thing. I find them a lot easier to sit through when I have some idea what the dialog is supposed to be. I also tend to get brownie points when I do sit through a Thai movie.

Reason I ask is that many of us have Thai wives and / or girlfriends who watch thoses th ing. I find them a lot easier to sit through when I have some idea what the dialog is supposed to be. I also tend to get brownie points when I do sit through a Thai movie.

I'm on the case! Let's see if i can help you score some brownie points..  :GoldenSmile1:

Hi

Do you offer just the latest release movies?

Reason I ask is a friend and I will be over in March.  Both of us will have 500gb storage devices and looking to get some movies put on instead of buying individual dvd's

Hi

Do you offer just the latest release movies?

Reason I ask is a friend and I will be over in March.  Both of us will have 500gb storage devices and looking to get some movies put on instead of buying individual dvd's

If they have been released on BluRay i have them ! I don't sell bad quality copies  :Think1:

Just got my disks and they are great. Top notch service.

I ordered some ethernet disks and had them drop shipped to a board member in the US. He carried them over in luggage, and passed them on to another local board member who was also getting stuff from the US. BM #2 passed the disks along to TTT, who filled them and shipped them up to Udon for me. It was quite a process but they got here yesterday, and all is good.

I can totally recommend TTT for getting movies on hard drives.

Sent from my too expensive Samsung tablet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi do you do any smut on these hard drives ????

Realise this could be dodgy in Thailand

Cheers

I purchased 4tb of quality exotic art off TTT, the only problem was he wanted to watch it with me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an Apple TV device and a Popcorn media player.. I'm concerned about the file types (MKV) and whether or not they will work with these devices. I guess some Google research will tell me though..

EDIT: Well Google tells me that MKV file formats won't play on either the Apple TV device or the Popcorn Hour.. I guess I'll have to connect the laptop to the TV via HDMI, or hope the TV in my condo accepts MKV file formats. 

I've got an Apple TV device and a Popcorn media player.. I'm concerned about the file types (MKV) and whether or not they will work with these devices. I guess some Google research will tell me though..

EDIT: Well Google tells me that MKV file formats won't play on either the Apple TV device or the Popcorn Hour.. I guess I'll have to connect the laptop to the TV via HDMI, or hope the TV in my condo accepts MKV file formats. 

Popcorn Hour plays MKV I've had one for 5 years  :GoldenSmile1:

Forget about Snapple  :SoWhat1:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a 2TB hard drive full of movies from TTT. Easy order and delivered to my condo here in Patts 3 days later. The content so far is perfect.

This is a much better and cheaper way to buy movies than from Tukcom or even downloading torrents.

I will buy again when I get through this lot

Cheers TTT 

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a 2TB hard drive full of movies from TTT. Easy order and delivered to my condo here in Patts 3 days later. The content so far is perfect.

This is a much better and cheaper way to buy movies than from Tukcom or even downloading torrents.

I will buy again when I get through this lot

Cheers TTT 

Agree, the price per top quality Blu-ray is much less than you pay for some crap from Tukcom, and you get a hard drive. When you get tired of the movies you can re-use for other storage. Keep up the good work TTT.

• 3 weeks later...

big Thumbs to TTT...

went for the Noontec media player with internal 1.5TB drive filled with Blu Ray movies....

delivered to my place 2 days later...

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

TTT would it be possible to post an update on your offerings and prices? Thanks

Posted Image

TTT would it be possible to post an update on your offerings and prices? Thanks

Prices and the latest lists are always up to date on the first page ! Thanks

I want the complete set of Game of Thrones sorfy am Lazy and on my Phone so cannot go through list Do you have it please ?

Ghosty

What would the shipping costs be to the uk?(3T)

Also how would I send you payment for this?

Thanks

Bill

Archived