Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

Excellent idea! :GoldenSmile1:

Must be a real life line to people with no or slow internet.

Wish you the best for 2015 and thank you to Forum member nixonspest posting the link to this page on my thread as I am sure many people will find this handy.

I have had several people contact me looking for a solution that requires no internet so will happily pass the TTT details on.

Anyone looking for a media player that also streams "live tv" drop me a PM or take a look at my thread.

OYB

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish you the best for 2015 and thank you to Forum member nixonspest posting the link to this page on my thread as I am sure many people will find this handy.

I have had several people contact me looking for a solution that requires no internet so will happily pass the TTT details on.

Anyone looking for a media player that also streams "live tv" drop me a PM or take a look at my thread.

OYB

No worries mate, glad I could help!  You forgot a link to your thread, let me fix that for you!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/233149-minix-tv-boxes-for-sale-uk-usa-tv-for-free/page-7

No worries mate, glad I could help!  You forgot a link to your thread, let me fix that for you!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/233149-minix-tv-boxes-for-sale-uk-usa-tv-for-free/page-7

Your the best!!!

Many thanks nixonspest   :hello09:  although I think your confused mate....

my thread is http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/?view=getnewpost

Really appreciate all your help buddy...

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

OYB

Still plenty of places in Thailand with very bad or no internet, And then there are all the guys working offshore etc  :GoldenSmile1:

SPECIAL OFFER  (4 SETS ONLY)

2 X 3tb WD External Hard Drives..10,000Baht (2 Year Warranty) 

(Choose your own content)

my-book-essential.jpg

(1 Set contains 2x3tb HDrives, 1 power supply, 1 Usb 3 cable)  (No Box)

1 Set remaining !!

• 3 weeks later...

Best of luck TTT, let us know who takes over the service for future reference.

Crap. I just bought two 4TB WD Red drives from InvadeIT. Didn't realize you had some for sale. I'm getting a Synology DS415play bare box delivered from the States. Still haven't decided on 4TB, 5TB, or 6TB Red drives to fill it, but I will keep you in mind now.  Best of luck with whatever new adventure you have. 

Cheers!

Crap. I just bought two 4TB WD Red drives from InvadeIT. Didn't realize you had some for sale. I'm getting a Synology DS415play bare box delivered from the States. Still haven't decided on 4TB, 5TB, or 6TB Red drives to fill it, but I will keep you in mind now.  Best of luck with whatever new adventure you have. 

Cheers!

Can i ask why you didn't go for the ds415+?

Can i ask why you didn't go for the ds415+?

The plus is focused on being a small office file server, and the play is focused on being a dlna media server. My application is movies and music so I went with the play. I don't need the extra horsepower to encrypt my data, so why buy something with that as a design goal?

The plus is focused on being a small office file server, and the play is focused on being a dlna media server. My application is movies and music so I went with the play. I don't need the extra horsepower to encrypt my data, so why buy something with that as a design goal?

Ok im just learning and doing some research. Since the play cant use plex what does it use?

Can these hard drives be used on a tablet,or any hard drive for that matter?

yes!  After a bit of YouTube research I could get the hard drives from TTT working on my Asus tablet!

Ok im just learning and doing some research. Since the play cant use plex what does it use?

Synology makes their own media server software. But, Plus or Play, I don't think you can go wrong buying a Synology NAS. And to bring this back on track, if I could afford the super large NAS and expansion that TTT is selling, I'd certainly buy it. I've been using a Synology DS211J since 2011, and still think it's an awesome home NAS. Synology makes great stuff.

btw, the Plus is listed to work with Plex here.

yes! After a bit of YouTube research I could get the hard drives from TTT working on my Asus tablet!

Cheers bro.

Was in Jb Hi-Fi today with the intention of buying a tablet and then buying one of these hard drives but the dude in there told me hard drives won't work with tablets.

Something about not enough power or something like that.

Cheers bro.

Was in Jb Hi-Fi today with the intention of buying a tablet and then buying one of these hard drives but the dude in there told me hard drives won't work with tablets.

Something about not enough power or something like that.

The solution to that is to use a powered USB hub. Sure, I don't doubt that a tablet can't power a 3.5 inch hard drive, but who says that's the only option? Put a powered hub between the tablet and the drive - now the drive is powered by the hub, and only passes data to the tablet. Problem solved.

The solution to that is to use a powered USB hub. Sure, I don't doubt that a tablet can't power a 3.5 inch hard drive, but who says that's the only option? Put a powered hub between the tablet and the drive - now the drive is powered by the hub, and only passes data to the tablet. Problem solved.

Thanks bud.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Could do with a 3TB hard drive buddy :GoldenSmile1: with all the latest movies please...

Could do with a 3TB hard drive buddy :GoldenSmile1: with all the latest movies please...

4tb Drives are currently the cheapest per TerraByte ! 

That's around 360 Movies..

4tb Drives are currently the cheapest per TerraByte ! 

That's around 360 Movies..

I have 2x3tb and 1x2tb HD I purchased from you a long time ago and am very happy with them.

Would I bee correct in say that not all computers or media player can read HD over 3tb ?.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived