IGNORED

For Sale...All the Latest BluRay Movies And Tv Series....

Bagwan

I have 2x3tb and 1x2tb HD I purchased from you a long time ago and am very happy with them.

Would I bee correct in say that not all computers or media player can read HD over 3tb ?.

JDM

A few years ago some of the Tv's and Media players could only read up to 2tb, but nearly everything produced nowadays is ok!

4tb drives can be bought for around 5650 and 5tb drives for around 7200....plus formatting costs ;) 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4tb Drives are currently the cheapest per TerraByte ! 

That's around 360 Movies..

4tb Drives are currently the cheapest per TerraByte ! 

That's around 360 Movies..

Whats the price for a 4TB external drive full of movies buddy?

Prices are coming down slowly 3tb was 7990 now 6990 4tb was 11,000 now 9,650   :GoldenSmile1:

Great idea I bought a empty hard drives over and tried to get the DVD sellers to load it but they wouldn't. I don't think I'd risk getting them shipped but will almost definitely have to get one when I am in Patts in September I'll message you when I get close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TTT

I once down loaded an MKV movie file, which when played via my Samsung blue ray player had a problem.

After about 20 minutes the sound disappeared, and I received a message on the screen telling me the content being played is protected by Cinavia.

Will this problem still occur from the MKV files that you provide?

Cheers,

R&B

Hi TTT

I once down loaded an MKV movie file, which when played via my Samsung blue ray player had a problem.

After about 20 minutes the sound disappeared, and I received a message on the screen telling me the content being played is protected by Cinavia.

Cheers,

R&B

I bought four sets of movies from TTT, and it hasn't happened for me. There are some of the files my Samsung smart tv isn't smart enough to even attempt to decode. My computer, laptop, and the Minix media box I now use to feed my TV plays everything fine. I have a Minix X6 and a Minix X8-H, and they both do a better job decoding than the Samsung "smart" function.

I bought four sets of movies from TTT, and it hasn't happened for me. There are some of the files my Samsung smart tv isn't smart enough to even attempt to decode. My computer, laptop, and the Minix media box I now use to feed my TV plays everything fine. I have a Minix X6 and a Minix X8-H, and they both do a better job decoding than the Samsung "smart" function.

Thanks Garzan, I'll just have to get a media box should I have problems playing these files.

However what about 3D movies, will the media player handle these? I have a Samsung 3D TV and plan on getting some of these movies as well.

I did happen to get his 3D set. I've played a couple but have yet to watch an entire movie. When I rebuilt my NAS, I kept them but didn't bother indexing them. At least for me, I should have just torrented a few 3D movies before I wasted the money buying a set. YMMV. Like you, I went out and bought a 3D TV, which for me, was also a waste of money.

Hi TTT

Cheers,

R&B

This used to happen on my ps3.

It's copy protection that's built into Bluray players to try and stop people playing copied movies, it picks up an invisible frequency within the audio track and shuts off the audio track.

Sony released it as a firmware update to the PS3 a few years ago but I understand the plan was to roll it out to all bluray players as well (not just Sony ones).

Anyone getting the Cinavia security issue can, if they have one, play it on their xbox, no problems, unlike ps3, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

Does anyone know if TTT is still trading? I have sent him a PM, & an email to his gmail address, and have yet to receive a response.

From what I can see, the last time TTT was on PA was back on the 28/7/15.

I hope he's around in Pattaya, as I arrive next week. 

Bump.

Does anyone know if TTT is still trading? I have sent him a PM, & an email to his gmail address, and have yet to receive a response.

From what I can see, the last time TTT was on PA was back on the 28/7/15.

I hope he's around in Pattaya, as I arrive next week. 

Been busy with family but still here.

I'll let him know he's missed.

Been busy with family but still here.

I'll let him know he's missed.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Hi TTT

Cheers,

R&B

To get around this, you need to disconnect your blu ray player from the Internet. I unplug mine before playing these files. Unplugged I have no issue. That said, if you get the message and then try and unplug, it generally does not work (I'm assuming it caches the information). The blu ray player has to go online and check everytime there's a new file being played. HTH!

• 1 month later...

To get around this, you need to disconnect your blu ray player from the Internet. I unplug mine before playing these files. Unplugged I have no issue. That said, if you get the message and then try and unplug, it generally does not work (I'm assuming it caches the information). The blu ray player has to go online and check everytime there's a new file being played. HTH!

Could this software solve it ? (convert DRM files ...)

http://www.aimersoft.com/drm-media-converter.html

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 2 weeks later...

I got 3 hard drives I was not able to get them going over there using 2 cheep DVD players but working fine on my Sony at home.

Yea but he is busy developing a property out of town so isn't in town much. If you organise it far enough ahead of time and get a little lucky like I did you may be able to sort it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived