IGNORED

American Sandwich Soi Buakhow

Here's the special from the FB page:

23316384_1510149332397602_7905730223890718124_n.jpg.98e54a836a6f4d8e58385014c5897059.jpg

But I haven't had the opportunity to order it yet.

Evil

23a.jpg.2b760ff377911507a88393749cd31a94.jpg

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Had their hamburger last night and it was definitely one of the better ones I've had in Pattaya. Good French Fries too and friendly owner. Recommended and will be back!

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

• 1 month later...

IMG_0079.jpg

If you are tired of Christmas food, you still have a few days left to get a nice chili cheeseburger as GASCO's December special.  It costs 245 baht. Chili cheese dogs, chili fries and bowls of chili are also specials.

Untitled-1.jpg

It's a great-tasting burger with a good chili topping.

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

I've yet to have a burger or sandwich I didn't like at GASCO.  That's why it distressed me to see this notice on their Web site:

business.jpg

I sure hope GASCO will continue to serve up its U.S.-style food.  It is a welcome addition to the food scene in central Pattaya.

Evil

:devil

1 minute ago, Marcus85 said:

What a shame. First White Pines, now GASCO. 

Is the hot dog stand in Tree Town still open? 

yes opens around 17 00 daily

white pines was open as usual last night

15 minutes ago, striderman said:

yes opens around 17 00 daily

white pines was open as usual last night

White Pines did not close, but it's not as good, at least for the calamari.

GASCO is closed Jan. 1-3, reopens on Jan. 4.  Presumably the January special will be revealed then.  From GASCO's FB page:

26168723_1561731643906037_1518136316991157537_n.jpg.d53f92b06919d96bd8ac2181a41ebfcf.jpg

Evil

• 3 months later...

i am led to believe by a known asset that today is it's last day of trading. began life march 21st 2017

7 minutes ago, striderman said:

i am led to believe by a known asset that today is it's last day of trading. began life march 21st 2017

I was announced on Facebook this morning, yes it does appear to be the case.  

The Great American Sandwich Company will be closing from midnight tonight for good.

We would like to thank all our loyal customers. Its been a pleasure to serve you over the past year.

No automatic alt text available.

29 minutes ago, Ferral said:

The Great American Sandwich Company will be closing from midnight tonight for good.

We would like to thank all our loyal customers. Its been a pleasure to serve you over the past year.

So sorry to hear this, always enjoyed your food and service. Wish you all the best for the future.

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

37 minutes ago, Ferral said:

No automatic alt text available.

Shame really enjoyed their Tucker obviously not enough others did otherwise would not be closing.

3 hours ago, Pheat said:

Shame really enjoyed their Tucker obviously not enough others did otherwise would not be closing.

Yeah, no doubt. I tried it once and won't miss it. But I really do appreciate the hard work that goes into giving it a try in any restaurant business. Better you guys than me. I'm just a customer. 

I went once. Food was nice ...was expecting american sized portion lol

A real shame, I ate there a couple of times on my last trip and enjoyed it. I was going to eat there next month on my next trip.

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, striderman said:

couple of days ago......................

5b19dafa5ccb8_7june023(Custom).JPG.ec3a6611d0b4a9ce6b6339fe35f0046b.JPG

Yet another bar in this spot which will  more than likely be open for a few months and then close rinse and repeat.

Sorry about the loss of business ... Never been there . Shows it is difficult to start a new business in Pattaya . You may need a big capital to start up a new business to give yourself a chance within 3 years to draw regular customers in . Problem at soi buakhao is Mac Donald is open there .  Will kill few business along that soi . 

7 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Sorry about the loss of business ... Never been there . Shows it is difficult to start a new business in Pattaya . You may need a big capital to start up a new business to give yourself a chance within 3 years to draw regular customers in . Problem at Soi Buakhao is Mac Donald is open there .  Will kill few business along that soi . 

Walked past the Macca Soi Buakhao many times since it opened never seen more than 2/3 customers in there.

Mc Donald’s is pretty expensive a Big Mac is about 130 Baht you can get a full English across the road for the same price.

A lot of Soi Buakhao punters are very price sensitive 555

4 hours ago, jocky king said:

Sorry about the loss of business ... Never been there . Shows it is difficult to start a new business in Pattaya . You may need a big capital to start up a new business to give yourself a chance within 3 years to draw regular customers in . Problem at Soi Buakhao is Mac Donald is open there .  Will kill few business along that soi . 

Its not easy doing business here. The Thai staff is usually lazy, undependable, thieving and don’t want to listin to their stupid farang boss. 

Am I right?

The right management is very important.

Patrick, the French guy running the Bodega on the corner of Soi Post Office, for the last 20 years, is a good example.

At least I hope it is still so, haven't been for a while.

12 hours ago, Pheat said:

Walked past the Macca Soi Buakhao many times since it opened never seen more than 2/3 customers in there.

Mc Donald’s is pretty expensive a Big Mac is about 130 Baht you can get a full English across the road for the same price.

A lot of Soi Buakhao punters are very price sensitive 555

Been coming here over 10 years and living for the past 4 and yes soi Buk punters are price sensitive..it beggars belief sometimes when I see failed bars/restaurants closing and a few weeks another one opens up with a price structure that will not be able to compete with other well established places.....do the owners not take a look at what the competition offers before venturing out....no never obviously otherwise the failure rate would not be so high.

I see the old and failed "Fire and Ice Bar" now has a notice up "Food court" opening soon.....as if soi Buk needs another....I cannot understand sometimes what  business ideas some folks have :Blur:

It,s just a merry-go-round

Archived