Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

American Sandwich Soi Buakhow

42 minutes ago, M.C. Chris said:

Heads up on M.C. burger. We are renting the kitchen at Endless Lounge. Max is still going to be running the bar as usual. We are actually in the process of redoing and extending our menu selections. There are going to be more burgers, the hot dogs will finally be added in, fried chicken, perhaps some fish, and some thai dishes as well. We are in the process of setting the kitchen up now. We should be ready to go by the 3rd or 4th. Hope to see you guys in there.

Hopefully you will be successful in filling the void that GASCO (RIP) left in my lunch time stomach. 

What are your hours for the kitchen going to be? 

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, M.C. Chris said:

Heads up on M.C. burger. We are renting the kitchen at Endless Lounge. Max is still going to be running the bar as usual. We are actually in the process of redoing and extending our menu selections. There are going to be more burgers, the hot dogs will finally be added in, fried chicken, perhaps some fish, and some thai dishes as well. We are in the process of setting the kitchen up now. We should be ready to go by the 3rd or 4th. Hope to see you guys in there.

Chris......pricing will have to be keen in the bukhaow area.....good luck :ThumbUp6:

22 hours ago, Marcus85 said:

Hopefully you will be successful in filling the void that GASCO (RIP) left in my lunch time stomach. 

What are your hours for the kitchen going to be? 

Looking at 12pm - 2am at the moment.

On 26.7.2018 at 14:24, gustafo15 said:

so when she does this you will take care of her then as in sponsor her and take care of her family?

OP can you answer this?

On 28.7.2018 at 06:49, chris2004 said:

You have to understand if you go the village YOU pay for everything, whatever your relationship. If that is not acceptable don't go. I made the same mistake when i went with a tgf. I was mad as well when i got presented with the bill at the end of the family meal.

Not entirely true. I have bought good and booze but not paid for everything. We never go to restaurant though as my TGF is an excellent cook and make alla the food at home.

1 hour ago, jpmelville said:

OP can you answer this?

Not entirely true. I have bought good and booze but not paid for everything. We never go to restaurant though as my TGF is an excellent cook and make alla the food at home.

I think you may have quoted the wrong thread jpmelville.

Archived