IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

I would suggest get a curved planter box that will sit just below the line of the window,  then grow some plants there.  You could water them with a spray wand via the open window.  Should look pretty good, like a tiny garden when they get established.
I wonder how many people will fall over the balcony trying to do that
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Henrik Bejstrup Nielsen said:

20190509_044111.jpg

20190509_044118.jpg

With all of this extra green at the sides of the pool...where do they expect people to get in an out from...ruining it...for the cost put in the damn spa/hot tub/jacuzzi...unreal

1 minute ago, The Danimal said:

With all of this extra green at the sides of the pool...where do they expect people to get in an out from...ruining it...for the cost put in the damn spa/hot tub/jacuzzi...unreal

Not very safety wise , if someone is having difficult in the pool they need clear access for helpers to extract them from the pool.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Danimal said:

With all of this extra green at the sides of the pool...where do they expect people to get in an out from.....unreal

1 hour ago, Harry Brown said:

Not very safety wise , if someone is having difficult in the pool they need clear access for helpers to extract them from the pool.

Hey, guys .. throughout Thailand, we see this lack of forethought wherever critical thinking is needed .. Thailand is still very much an emerging country, despite all the misleading images to the contrary.

And the project is by a local-local developer .. a major publicly-listed Thai developer would not likely make these same mistakes .. (so, does it make you wonder what went on behind the walls and out of sight? .. especially electrical works).

Keep in mind that the workers doing this have unlikely ever actually been in a swimming pool .. some might be surprised at how many do not actually know how to swim.

These guys labor away at whatever they are told to do, and return to a construction camp made of corrugated metal over dirt floors, or their modest home with bare florescent lamps hanging from an open ceiling .. none have ever stayed in a luxury hotel, or flown (much less business, or 1st class), or dined in a fine restaurant, or owned a nice car .. no perspective, nor expectations of anything above their limited experience.

This is really all they know to do .. and they are being managed by guys with little better judgement.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

2 hours ago, The Danimal said:

With all of this extra green at the sides of the pool...where do they expect people to get in an out from...ruining it...//

As it's clearly something added that was not initially planed/built, seems to me a safety decision to prevent people to jump/dive in the pool. (Edit: although I just see they didn't fully close the pool??)

They want people to access it only by one side at an extremity, to avoid people falling on someone else.

Tobbogans/slides are also a concern now in many pools. Accidents happened :(

Edited by Oukiva

31 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

As it's clearly something added that was not initially planed/built, seems to me a safety decision to prevent people to jump/dive in the pool.

They want people to access it only by one side at an extremity, to avoid people falling on someone else.

Tobbogans/slides are also a concern now in many pools. Accidents happened :(

1 - took out the hot tub...complete bullshit

2 - I don't see any steps/ladders for the pool at this point....correct me if I am wrong

3 - added a bunch or unnecessary border that will just create issues down the road after the warranty has passed...someone should be fighting this

4 - they added the stupid eyesores/water housing units...because they messed up during planning

5 - that waterslide near bldg C is a joke ...again unnecessary 

6 - with all of the kid oriented items...they should have added a kiddie pool for them to all piss in....no adult only areas

Edited by The Danimal
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, brutox said:

... Keep in mind that the workers doing this have unlikely ever actually been in a swimming pool .. some might be surprised at how many do not actually know how to swim. ...

Just a slight diversion from the thread I hope is not too distracting .. my daughter did a public service project on Thai drowning deaths when she was in school .. with the abundance of natural bodies of water in this nation, surprisingly, Thais are not generally taught to swim.

My daughter, who is Thai, explained that this is a legacy of the agricultural economy .. parents busy in the rice fields could not watch their young kids closely all the time .. to scare them away from water sources, they taught them that there are ghosts beneath the water that will pull them in and under .. the pathology from there is not difficult to figure out.

Today, by far the #1 cause of deaths in Thai children under age 15, is drowning (twice as high as #2 .. road accidents, which is world class high) .. and believe it or not, the drowning rate has been cut in half in the last 10 years!  That's just unbelievable.

Once grown, few adults learn to swim.

A good bet could be that a large percentage of the men building that pool might drown if they fell in the thing.

Sorry .. back to topic .. or, burn it Mod .. your call.

No ones getting out alive[emoji120]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

ummm

1 hour ago, brutox said:

A good bet could be that a large percentage of the men building that pool might drown if they fell in the thing.

If they were midgets, as that pool looks like the one at my condo where any adult can touch bottom at any spot in the pool.

1 hour ago, brutox said:

26 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

If they were midgets, as that pool looks like the one at my condo where any adult can touch bottom at any spot in the pool.

Awww, no, no, no, usexpat46, no! .. jeez, man, you missed the whole point!

Ghosts, usexpat46! .. the ghosts will get 'em!  555 

Edited by brutox

This a picture of the kitchen taken in their showroom. They promised 2 cabinets on the left of the extractor and 2 on the right. 

img-4704.JPG

they don't even look nothing like the showroom kitchen units, the ones they showed had like a glossy glassy finish, they said high end Italian units,  Typical show you one thing give you another and say same same, T.I.T

3 hours ago, wido said:

In real you will get only 2 cabinets.  //

A few things a bit strange on this photo.

Unsure if it's due to the camera, but looks like the sides of cabinets are not exactly rectangle, and so they seem to be not perfectly vertical ?? :unsure:

You must touch & open them to know, but for sure at first look they look cheap... not at all as in the showroom (but probably a worldwide problem! :huh:)

also:

Not very clear on the showroom pics, but I would bet the kitchen top/board was in 1 piece while here you have 2 pieces and then a separation mark.

The board leg is not attached to the floor, so less solid in the long time

Floor tiles look very very cheap and sad... mainly when compared to showroom ones

Where is the evacuation hole & pipe for the extractor hood ?

etc.

The cabinets and the backsplash in both the kitchens and bathrooms are not as advertised...gonna be an interesting inspection

A few things a bit strange on this photo.
Unsure if it's due to the camera, but looks like the sides of cabinets are not exactly rectangle, and so they seem to be not perfectly vertical ?? 

Where is the evacuation hole & pipe for the extractor hood ?
etc.

It’s almost universal for a regular camera lens to distort vertical lines. They make special high end lenses designed for architectural photography that have an adjustment to make the pics look right.

And I don’t think that those exhaust hoods are supposed to be vented to the outside. I think they’re just recirculating hoods. They have a filter in them that supposedly traps some of the grease and odor, and it's removable for cleaning. Microwave ovens are frequently used as range hoods, and most of them are not vented to the outside. They have a light and a fan, and just recirculate the air.
  • Like 2

On 13/05/2019 at 22:08, wido said:

In real you will get only 2 cabinets.

1557735849979.jpg

Sure it just not installed yet if it were me i be happy i am a less is more type the space will be useful to me 

On 14/05/2019 at 00:47, paulyd2k said:

they don't even look nothing like the showroom kitchen units, the ones they showed had like a glossy glassy finish, they said high end Italian units,  Typical show you one thing give you another and say same same, T.I.T

Though i am not a owner in the avenue residence i have rented in 2 buildings the finish is cheaper in some,. the extractor ducting be installed or connected as  mentioned many months ago.

TIT what's going to happen it even happen in Australia..

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

In real you will get only 2 cabinets.
1557735849979.thumb.jpg.220a1df1639a782e3c3c1aceda5156ee.jpg
Yes looks cheap student standard
  • Like 3

I wish they wouldn't put in kitchens/bathrooms/tiles. After i bought mine, at another development, i had to rip most of them out and replace with decent stuff. A real PITA.

27 minutes ago, chris2004 said:

I wish they wouldn't put in kitchens/bathrooms/tiles. After i bought mine, at another development, i had to rip most of them out and replace with decent stuff. A real PITA.

Pretty sure if the buyer wants, he can have an empty shell.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

but how can they show you one thing and give you something else, typical of this lot,   cant wait to rid of the thing,  been a nightmare for 5 years,

In Grand avenue instagram 2 families got their condos. Kitchen look like showroom?:rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, Blueydog said:

In Centara Azure not only were they far from showroom quality & materials but the extractors aren't even piped to anywhere . You can of course pay extra to get it done .Numerous disappointments in this place & still ongoing. Once again before taking over tap your floor tiles as many units here had to be redone 

I've stayed in a few different condos across the Soi at Centara Azure, the kitchens were certainly a better quality than the photo above.