IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

wheres the golf course?

ummm

11 hours ago, Swinga said:

wheres the golf course?

we will make our own in hallway 8C...or rooftop C

i think you should demand it be made with 9 holes and 10th into the pool bar :-)

• Like 2

ummm

On 10/04/2019 at 09:26, kent hansen said:

I Got the same mail. What do you mean nothing change Wido? I wasnt there in the first inspection because Dont have holiday to go Pattaya last time

I mean this, pics taken april 10 from the living room and the bed room building C. This doesn't looks finished and there was only one worker working in the whole building. I hope them have magic fingers so it will be ready at the middle of June as they mentioned in their e-mail.

19-04-10-1.jpg

19-04-10-2.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wido said:

I mean this, pics taken april 10 from the living room and the bed room building C. This doesn't looks finished and there was only one worker working in the whole building. I hope them have magic fingers so it will be ready at the middle of June as they mentioned in their e-mail.

On 10/04/2019 at 00:26, kent hansen said:

I Got the same mail. What do you mean nothing change Wido? I wasnt there in the first inspection because Dont have holiday to go Pattaya last time

This is the first inspection...they have changed their tune in the few emails I have gotten...they say the can now hand over keys 2-4 weeks after first inspection if everything is OK...before they said 2-4 months...I just want a straight answer..I know right lol....as I would like to plan a trip...but if it's possible I would like to come over when I can get keys if that would be August or September...vs coming in July and get nothing.  I do think though that they won't be handing any keys over early unless they need the money...just my guess.

they probably fooled the city hall people into thinking it`s weeks from completion,  maybe showed them one or two finished rooms and walked them through completed areas, just to get the all clear from them, 

On 09/04/2019 at 08:13, Oukiva said:

Nice, but looks like squares of grass directly laid on the concrete roof. :huh:

If so, good luck to try to keep it green :unsure:. it will need to be watered very regularly. No exception.

Why not use AstroTurf, the recent stuff looks great, no maintenance, just put some potted plants or palm trees on it ......who needs grass !!!

I have inspection mid June...will let you know how it goes...last time I had broken window in second bedroom and the metal enforcements on the glass panes on the balcony where temporary/not affixed on correctly....so we will see what initiative they have from the progress on the already obvious flaws.

On 20/03/2019 at 15:53, Oukiva said:

Where did you see that ??

I contacted View Talay  about 2 years ago and they said every unit in VT6 had been sold already.

PS: The fact that some units may still be "shell" doesn't mean they have not been sold. :wink:

About half of them have become unsold apparently. Go have a look at the number of units for sale there.

Grass will be replaced all over, including the roof garden. Only abort 20 peron on site is working caused by Songkarn. Manager will be back 27. april, so almost no Progress before that time

20190417_041248.jpg

20190417_043729.jpg

I don't get the idea behind real grass....can't imagine it staying...and even more...why so it now...for pictrues only...will die for sure before handing over

They have startet with handrail

20190417_041333.jpg

20190417_041346.jpg

• Like 3

"Manager will be back 27. april, so almost no Progress before that time"

Why, songkran is already finished. They have not the intention to finsh this project quickly.

On 17/04/2019 at 04:49, The Danimal said:

so we will see what initiative they have from the progress on the already obvious flaws. 

In building C are many door locks broken. They know it already for months but didn't anything. They covered this by the lock plate. This is not very secure. The lock box and plate are only fixed by the 2 small screws (2 cm lenght) you can see in the pictures. In only a few seconds you break in without key.

The doors are only fixed by foam. when this engrained it will come out of the wall.

IMG_20190404_112813.jpg

IMG_20190404_112805.jpg

Edited by wido

8 hours ago, wido said:

In building C are many door locks broken. They know it already for months but didn't anything. They covered this by the lock plate. This is not very secure. The lock box and plate are only fixed by the 2 small screws (2 cm lenght) you can see in the pictures. In only a few seconds you break in without key.

The doors are only fixed by foam. when this engrained it will come out of the wall.

IMG_20190404_112813.jpg

IMG_20190404_112805.jpg

looks terrible...:WhoSaw1:

35 minutes ago, The Danimal said:

looks terrible...:WhoSaw1:

Looks like someone lost a lot of keys and instead of getting a lock smith to pick them open the door was forced wracking the frame.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

22 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Looks like someone lost a lot of keys and instead of getting a lock smith to pick them open the door was forced wracking the frame.

JDM

The problem was, the doors were longtime installed without lockplate. Thai workers broke in without key. Even the workers from the door compagnie. 

the site was open today after the songkran break.

the entrance monday morning...................

396542674_april22056(Custom).JPG.f8902d35009467403c3223588d989bc2.JPG

there was no sign of Maximus Decimus Meridius, probably off commanding the armies of the north

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Top are redy to be placed.

There are still 23 unit for sale but they are expensive. Up to 93.000 bath/sqm

20190427_051627.jpg

12 hours ago, Henrik Bejstrup Nielsen said:

There are still 23 unit for sale but they are expensive. Up to 93.000 bath/sqm

If in foreign quote, it means they give back the money to the buyer (about 64,000 baht/ sqm) and try to sell it now for a lot more.

Top with glass is now in place, but small details still neeed to bed fixed

20190428_041143.jpg