IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

6 minutes ago, losttraveller said:

@guys I want to book Nam Taxi anyone can help with contact details line or tel? thx u

[email protected]

They will reply pretty quickly normally.

Joker...

• Like 1

On 7/20/2018 at 03:05, dh842 said:

How much do you guys usually tip the driver for the BKK-Patts trip? This based on it being an excellent ride.

I've been doing the airport - pattaya private taxi run for about 20 years now. First ten years i tipped 100 baht, last 10 years 200 baht

One of the things I like about this board, or maybe about this thread, someone asks a question at 00:19, gets an answer at 00:22, three minutes later, then, just to make sure, another answer four minutes after that... plus a few hours after that.
Thanks guys!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stef009 said:

It seems that the website can't be reached at the moment.

Anyone know how much it is to go from Pattaya to a Sukhumvit road hotel in Bangkok?

Thanks

1500 is what I paid last trip (from Jomtien)

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

51 minutes ago, Stef009 said:

No problem here?

Services.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stef009 said:
On 29/07/2018 at 18:22, Ru4Real said:

Works for me as well. Try it again and if still doesn't work try another browser i.e. if you are using chrome try explorer and vice versa. If you continue to have issues PM me and i will refresh the website

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Shaygate said:

Works for me as well. Try it again and if still doesn't work try another browser i.e. if you are using chrome try explorer and vice versa. If you continue to have issues PM me and i will refresh the website

19 hours ago, Ru4Real said:

No problem here?

Services.png

19 hours ago, davidge said:

1500 is what I paid last trip (from Jomtien)

Thanks for your help.

I normally use Chrome, but now I tried Windows Edge as well. Same problem there? Could it be the Defender Firewall?

Very strange...I have been here in Pattay for more than 2 weeks and never had a problem reaching any website before. Not even the Pattaya forums hahaha.

1 hour ago, Stef009 said:

I normally use Chrome, but now I tried Windows Edge as well. Same problem there? Could it be the Defender Firewall?

I'd try it again in "incognito" or "InPrivate" mode. If it works then, and not in your regular browser session, then it may be one of your security plugins. I have a similar problem using Baycloud Bouncer in Chrome and not being able to access pages, or parts of pages. 

22 hours ago, Stef009 said:

Anyone know how much it is to go from Pattaya to a Sukhumvit road hotel in Bangkok?

Thanks

I took that route to the Jasmine City hotel close to Soi Cowboy with Nam’s Taxi last year and it was about $1500 Bhat. The service was excellent as many others have posted. I used her service a couple of timesand found the drivers to be punctual, professional, knowledgeable  and courteous. Of course I will use her service in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to book a taxi for a friend going to Swampy to get flight leaving 06.40am on 28th August.

Have used Meow before but have seen  bad reports about some of her male drivers. Is Nam still all ladies and what would members recommend.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

1 minute ago, Billyboy294 said:

I have to book a taxi for a friend going to Swampy to get flight leaving 06.40am on 28th August.

Have used Meow before but have seen  bad reports about some of her male drivers. Is Nam still all ladies and what would members recommend.

Yes Nam is all ladies and yes you should book a taxi with her. I’ll never book a male taxi driver again if I can avoid it. 

I used Nam a few weeks ago. Picked me up at Swampy around 5 am and Picked me up a week later at hotel 12:30 am. I gave the gals 1500 each trip. Those middle of the night pickups usually get a nice tip from me. 

3 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

Yes Nam is all ladies and yes you should book a taxi with her. I’ll never book a male taxi driver again if I can avoid it. 

Unfortunately that is not the case, on two occasions when booking with her I was sent male drivers, each time I had a problem. You should specify that you want a lady driver. She has been sufficiently successful that it would appear she may have a problem with finding enough female drivers.

36 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Unfortunately that is not the case, on two occasions when booking with her I was sent male drivers, each time I had a problem. You should specify that you want a lady driver. She has been sufficiently successful that it would appear she may have a problem with finding enough female drivers.

Thats very unusual, i've only known her to use male drivers on very rare occasions for instance being let down by a driver and only then after trying to check with the client it would be ok.

54 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I stand corrected then. I had no idea. I actually appreciate you mentioning that because I'll be using her in a few weeks and I don't want a male driver.

14 minutes ago, Shaygate said:

Thats very unusual, i've only known her to use male drivers on very rare occasions for instance being let down by a driver and only then after trying to check with the client it would be ok.

Yes, I thought so too, such is life I guess and anyway it should not be a problem if you specify a lady driver. I have to agree every lady driver we have used has been superior to the majority of male taxi drivers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Yes, I thought so too, such is life I guess and anyway it should not be a problem if you specify a lady driver. I have to agree every lady driver we have used has been superior to the majority of male taxi drivers.

It's very strange because even in their signature it says: 

Thank you for choosing Nam's Taxi- Lady drivers.

Ms *** 
Secretary
Nams Lady Taxi

So it would be false advertising to then send a male without notifying the customer at least. Unfortunately sometimes when a business expands faster than it can handle then quality suffers and they have to outsource. 

4 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

I stand corrected then. I had no idea. I actually appreciate you mentioning that because I'll be using her in a few weeks and I don't want a male driver.

Mate our posts crossed, I am sure that if you request a lady driver that is who you will get. I have never mentioned it before as I see no point in dragging a good business down over a problem that could have been resolved if I had followed my own advice.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Mate our posts crossed, I am sure that if you request a lady driver that is who you will get. I have never mentioned it before as I see no point in dragging a good business down over a problem that could have been resolved if I had followed my own advice.

Like I said, I appreciate you mentioning it because in the past I have confirmed the driver would be female but this time I wasn't going to because I would have just assumed. I'm 100% sure that if it's requested and confirmed by Nam or her staff that a lady will be sent and it makes good business sense to send a male rather than no driver at all and leave the customer hanging. It is good advice to specify each time that you only want a lady though if that is your preference. 

Edited by Ohyesuare

Thanks  Khun Nam 

as always perfect Service Choose only your Service Many Times 

best Regards 

Michael 

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Thanks for mentioning the male drivers.  Have used Nam the last two trips and will be contacting her next month to schedule pickup for my Sep trip.

Very good service.

I know that if you need a mini bus often times she only has male drivers.  Her business has grown and her commitment to customer focus is what has grown her business.  I am sure if you specifically request a lady driver, she will book you one.  All of her drivers have been outstanding for me, but I am special.....  Not really just a clown.

Joker...