Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

On 12/07/2018 at 01:44, starfucks said:

In the end I had a ST with a chubby also 22-year-old girl, Mam from Buriram, at The Booze Lounge.

She said I was her first boom-boom ever in the two months she had been working there and she was genuinely interested in a career at The Black Pearl when I talked about it.

The ex truck driver ? I wouldn't have called her chubby !

What did she charge you for S/T ? When I half heartedly asked she said 2k, plus bar fine !

On 7/13/2018 at 20:39, starfucks said:

On Soi Nern Plab Wahn the only surviving farang bar between Red Bar and Queen Máxima Bar is Diva Sports Pub and even that place looks more dead than alive.

Rode past Noy bar last night and saw they were still doing business. On the other hand, Red bar was shuttered. Don't know if that is permanent, so will hold off marking that one closed.

On 14/07/2018 at 08:50, Hallmark said:

What did she charge you for S/T ? When I half heartedly asked she said 2k, plus bar fine !

That would have been why it was her first s/t at 2k a go

On Soi Khao Talo P&A Bar has become Aon Bar.

On Soi Siam Country Club Joy Joy Bar has disappeared for more than a year.

A veterinary clinic now.

• Thanks 1

If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 08:50, Hallmark said:

Probably different person.

I paid 1,000 baht ST and she gave an excellent service.

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 10:26, Thamesbank said:

That would have been why it was her first s/t at 2k a go

Most patrons at The Booze Lounge are impotent smokers, boozers (indeed) and pool players.

And I did pay 1,000 baht ST only.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 03:15, Wolf Cat said:

With many DS bars dying left and right, the owner and her rich farang husband from the Secret bar (Khao Talo) told me they are opening a 2nd Secret bar 30 meters from the Castra Gym.  Construction is already underway and they expect it to open in a month or so.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9088223,100.9175943,3a,75y,16.22h,85.56t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sGJO3qyQk17OSEUF0jAVvTg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DGJO3qyQk17OSEUF0jAVvTg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D4.6755657%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

Will they have ST rooms upstairs?

A pain at The Secret.

6 hours ago, Peeping Tom said:

Will they have ST rooms upstairs?

A pain at The Secret.

I'm not sure, the farang owner said something about 3 rooms upstairs for the girls, but I assumed he meant for them to live.

Paradise bar (between Khao Noi and Ner Plab wan) closed yesterday, not sure if it's temporary or permanent. 

Walked past yesterday, it was open.

image.png

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 03:15, Wolf Cat said:

With many DS bars dying left and right, the owner and her rich farang husband from the Secret bar (Khao Talo) told me they are opening a 2nd Secret bar 30 meters from the Castra Gym.  Construction is already underway and they expect it to open in a month or so.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9088223,100.9175943,3a,75y,16.22h,85.56t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sGJO3qyQk17OSEUF0jAVvTg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DGJO3qyQk17OSEUF0jAVvTg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D4.6755657%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

Is that on the corner of Soi 9/1 ?

5 minutes ago, Houten Kop said:

Is that on the corner of Soi 9/1 ?

Just a few doors south of the Castra Gym near the Pacha bar.  I stopped in there a few days ago as the farang owner and his wife were there supervising the construction.   It looks like it will be a good looking bar with nice lighting, decoration and sound system.  When I asked about ST rooms I was told there's 3 rooms upstairs and the girls will stay there but they are not sure if they will have a ST room on site, it's still up for debate. Maybe BMs can stop by and make the case for ST rooms to the owner.

image1 (1).JPG

18 minutes ago, Wolf Cat said:

Just a few doors south of the Castra Gym near the Pacha bar.  I stopped in there a few days ago as the farang owner and his wife were there supervising the construction.   It looks like it will be a good looking bar with nice lighting, decoration and sound system.  When I asked about ST rooms I was told there's 3 rooms upstairs and the girls will stay there but they are not sure if they will have a ST room on site, it's still up for debate. Maybe BMs can stop by and make the case for ST rooms to the owner.

image1 (1).JPG

I hate girlie bars without ST rooms.

• Like 2

On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 00:50, Wolf Cat said:

image1 (1).JPG

I hope the sponsor has VERY deep pockets.

On 7/28/2018 at 00:50, Wolf Cat said:

image1 (1).JPG

Yes, spoke to the guy, he sounds Welsh to me. Looks like it will be very clean and open.

image.png

image1 (1).JPG

Still closed, but indeed on the corner of Soi 9/1.

image1 (1).JPG

Are they planning to pull down the gates and fences?

17 hours ago, b0b said:

Are they planning to pull down the gates and fences?

I have no idea, but I'm guessing the gates will be pulled back/open during operating hours.

On 17/07/2018 at 00:32, starfucks said:

Probably different person.

I paid 1,000 baht ST and she gave an excellent service.

Well, I'd say it's a good possibility it's the same girl we're talking about and when I asked her this week if she'd had any customers yet she said "no, no boom boom" and gave me the little pinky as if to say it's the truth :D 

5 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

I have no idea, but I'm guessing the gates will be pulled back/open during operating hours.

Not many people will want to spend their time behind bars.

3 hours ago, Hallmark said:

Well, I'd say it's a good possibility it's the same girl we're talking about and when I asked her this week if she'd had any customers yet she said "no, no boom boom" and gave me the little pinky as if to say it's the truth :D 

Do you really think a girl without boom-boom is an exception?

Low season and way too many impotent fatsoes in Pattaya.

new bar opening on khao noi, called true blue sports bar, its where the old tropical bar was, all windows blacked out with stickons?graphics, and nearly ready by looks,

• Thanks 1

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:01, paulyd2k said:

new bar opening on khao noi, called true blue sports bar, its where the old tropical bar was, all windows blacked out with stickons?graphics, and nearly ready by looks,

Girlie bar ?