IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

On 5/4/2018 at 23:28, starfucks said:

There seem to be two Paradise Bars on the Dark Side now: one (which used to be on Soi Khao Noi) near Dao Bar and one nearly opposite the defunct Black Hole.

Noticed today Paradise Bar by the old Black Hole is now called Smokey Bar, so no more confusion on bar names.

• Like 2

New bar opened up called "Drama Bar" on Khao Noi, right next to Ning's Orange bar, big double wide open air beer bar.  Pool table coming this Wednesday and they also have a foosball table and sofa, currently 3 older ladies with decent English skills, the owner told me she's still recruiting girls from up north and today (Saturday)she'll have chicken doner kebab and one beer/100 baht starting at 4 pm. 

Bottle of Leo 65 baht. Opening party this Wed/16 May.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Wolf Cat said:

New bar opened up called "Drama Bar" on Khao Noi, right next to Ning's Orange bar, big double wide open air beer bar.  pool table coming this Wednesday and they also have a foosball table and sofa, currently 3 older ladies with decent English skills, the owner told me she's still recruiting girls from up north and today (Saturday)she'll have chicken doner kebab and one beer/100 baht starting at 4 pm. 

Thanks for the heads up on the new bar and the kebab special today. Guess I know where I'll be having a light dinner this evening. New bar added to the map.

• Like 2

On 19/04/2018 at 06:49, Harve said:

Water in a swimming pool is not changed ever, same water all the time just has chemicals added to keep it safe. The pool at Aqua has a cell in the pump house so whenever the pump runs the pool water is being treated. Have spent many a day there & never had a reaction if in the pool with a lovely.

If I was in the pool with a lovely I think I would have a reaction !!

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:13, Wolf Cat said:

New bar opened up called "Drama Bar" on Khao Noi, right next to Ning's Orange bar, big double wide open air beer bar.  pool table coming this Wednesday and they also have a foosball table and sofa, currently 3 older ladies with decent English skills, the owner told me she's still recruiting girls from up north and today (Saturday)she'll have chicken doner kebab and one beer/100 baht starting at 4 pm. 

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:30, forcebwithu said:

Thanks for the heads up on the new bar and the kebab special today. Guess I know where I'll be having a light dinner this evening. New bar added to the map.

Last night I was in Drama Bar on Soi Khao Noi.

Still a lot of work to do.

The blue-haired and tattooed female Thai owner told me they didn’t have ST rooms.

Barfine 300 baht ST and 350 baht LT.

A 20-year-old little chubby girl, who had started the same day, didn’t understand a word of English.

Apparently she also didn’t know what “boom boom” was about.

If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

On 5/12/2018 at 11:30, forcebwithu said:

The owner said she wants to do the 100 baht doner kebab/drink special every Wed & Sat. Considering the drinks are 65, baht a 35 baht chicken doner is a good deal. 

• Thanks 1

At Black Pearl they have several new girls now.

The old faces, such as Ann and Fon, seem to have disappeared, but the tomboy cashier has returned.

I had a good time with Pla from Ubon, although she didn’t swim.

About all the rooms and bathrooms, both downstairs and upstairs, are in a state of disrepair.

On 5/15/2018 at 09:18, Wolf Cat said:

The owner said she wants to do the 100 baht doner kebab/drink special every Wed & Sat. Considering the drinks are 65, baht a 35 baht chicken doner is a good deal. 

Will certainly give this a try when I get back.

image.png

Last time I visited Paradise Bar they were playing a remake of a 1974 song:

Ha ha I’m sure that was me playing that I was in there in feb teaching the girls the dance [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Full Moon Bar II the curtains are widely open now.

Anyway there were only five fat fuglies.

• 2 weeks later...

Stars Bar on Soi Khao Talo is closed and the sign has been removed.

On the shutter is a for-rent message in Thai (ให้เช่า) with a telephone number.

• Thanks 1

On Soi Khao Talo The Local has reopened after a closure of four or five months.

Last night I saw the old English owner sitting outside.

On Soi Khao Noi a new bar has opened between Mango Pub and Drama Bar: Harry Bar.

(Note that Drama Bar is at the end of the alphabetical list.)

I only saw an old chubby woman inside.

I wonder if there is a link with the short-lived Harry Bar on Soi Khao Talo.

Edited by starfucks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Houten Kop said:

On Soi Khao Talo Swiss Bar and Restaurant (at the previous location of M Pub or next door) is still missing.

To be honest it does not look like a restaurant.

Thanks for the heads up on that. I had the change from M Pub to Swiss Bar noted on the list and in the Google Earth map, but forgot to make the change on Google Maps.

On 6/12/2018 at 00:54, starfucks said:

On Soi Khao Noi a new bar has opened between Mango Pub and Drama Bar: Harry Bar.

Is Drama still open?  I drove past there a week ago at night and the doors were closed.

4 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

Is Drama still open?  I drove past there a week ago at night and the doors were closed.

They were open last night.

Great info as always FBWU.

• Thanks 1

image.png

On Soi Khao Noi Soi 9 Mucky Duck has become Bell Bar.

On the same soi Som The Diner has been closed for several months.

10 hours ago, starfucks said:

On Soi Khao Noi Soi 9 Mucky Duck has become Bell Bar.

On the same soi Som The Diner has been closed for several months.

Thanks for the info. Forgot I had Som's on the map, and Mucky Duck I noticed the name change while sitting at Nok & Nok a few weeks ago, but that memory was lost to beer induced amnesia. Hope business improves for the new Bell Bar, but I don't hold out much hope. Every time I've gone by the place it's had few to no customers.

At Noy-T Bar on Soi Khao Noi a very sweet 22-year-old slim girl without children, but with good English has started a month ago: Tukta from Loei province.

Note, gentlemen, that this sweetheart needs real boom-boom, not only smoke.

Still the normal tariff: ST 400 baht (room included) and 1,000 baht to the girl.

This is all I get

Hmmm...can’t reach this page

Try this

Details

Check if you have an ad-blocker or some other filter extension running (or if you have malware running in your browser).

The link opens right up for me

0462315087166cdf9c6ed9050c441b9b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk