Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

Yesterday several bars on the Dark Side were closed: Mango Pub, Sinners Lounge and Black Pearl.

At Black Pearl I still had a full service in the swimming pool a week ago.

I had to pay 100 baht extra for a towel and I also had to pay 300 baht for the room I didn’t use.

As ejaculating in the swimming pool is forbidden, I had to creampie the girl.

A very enjoyable experience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, b0b said:

Yesterday several bars on the Dark Side were closed: Mango Pub, Sinners Lounge and Black Pearl.

At Black Pearl I still had a full service in the swimming pool a week ago.

I had to pay 100 baht extra for a towel and I also had to pay 300 baht for the room I didn’t use.

As ejaculating in the swimming pool is forbidden, I had to creampie the girl.

A very enjoyable experience.

Reminds me of the ST I had some years ago at the now closed La Guinguette. Asked and was told the BF of 300B included use of their onsite rooms. Finished my business and went to settle my bin. Surprised to find an additional 100B was added for use of a towel. Cheeky bastards. Never went back after that.

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:03, forcebwithu said:

Reminds me of the ST I had some years ago at the now closed La Guinguette. Asked and was told the BF of 300B included use of their onsite rooms. Finished my business and went to settle my bin. Surprised to find an additional 100B was added for use of a towel. Cheeky bastards. Never went back after that.

I always pay the barfine and drinks (not the girl’s fee) before the deed: no surprises and free to go after the deed.

BTW did you fuck in the swimming pool of La Guinguette ?

3 minutes ago, Houten Kop said:

I always pay the barfine and drinks (not the girl’s fee) before the deed: no surprises and free to go after the deed.

BTW did you fuck in the swimming pool of La Guinguette ?

Used one of the poolside ST rooms.

As to Black Pearl, last time I went there, they appeared to have run out of some beers.

There were only three girls.

A new one, Pla, does not want to swim and goes home early.

The other two ones, Tak and Key, who used to work there in the past, were eager to go swimming and diving in their birthday suits.

I did not see Fon or Ann.

On Soi Nern Plab Wahn at Dutch-owned Queen Máxima Bar (previously English-owned Queen Vic Guesthouse and Belgian-owned Supatta Café) are two sisters with little English now.

They can’t be barfined during the day, but are available at midnight, after their shift.

They think they’re worth 1,500 baht a piece ST.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

On 6/29/2018 at 23:40, starfucks said:

At Noy-T Bar on Soi Khao Noi a very sweet 22-year-old slim girl without children, but with good English has started a month ago: Tukta from Loei province.

Note, gentlemen, that this sweetheart needs real boom-boom, not only smoke.

Still the normal tariff: ST 400 baht (room included) and 1,000 baht to the girl.

Good call, also in the Dao bar there's a farm fresh 21 y/o named Noon, slim, pretty and decent English skills, I didn't ST her (yet), but she's a cutie.

4 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

Good call, also in the Dao bar there's a farm fresh 21 y/o named Noon, slim, pretty and decent English skills, I didn't ST her (yet), but she's a cutie.

Too many cock-blocking fuglies at Dao Bar.

On Soi Nern Plab Wahn about all bars between Red Bar and Queen Máxima Bar have disappeared.

What you call “Thai Pub” is still here, but BEWARE: it is a drugs hole.

Sorry, I can’t remember the names.

• Thanks 1

Sinner Lounge has been dark for more than a week.

• Thanks 1

After a short closure Black Pearl has reopened, thank goodness.

Sinner Lounge, however, has been closed for more than a week already.

Edited by fakebook

It seems all the bars on Khao Noi Soi 9 (Sinner, Dusk till Dawn, Nok Nok, Mucky Duck) are struggling to keep open.  Dusk till Dawn went up for sale and I asked the owner how much, she said 700,000. I politely said no thanks and thought I could just wait till it fails then get it on the cheap, the same for Mucky Duck.  But I have no interest in opening a bar at a location with a history of poor customer turnout.  

1 hour ago, Wolf Cat said:

It seems all the bars on Khao Noi Soi 9 (Sinner, Dusk till Dawn, Nok Nok, Mucky Duck) are struggling to keep open.  Dusk till Dawn went up for sale and I asked the owner how much, she said 700,000. I politely said no thanks and thought I could just wait till it fails then get it on the cheap, the same for Mucky Duck.  But I have no interest in opening a bar at a location with a history of poor customer turnout.  

Strange enough (apart from Blue Moose) only Nok & Nok and Bell Bar are still open, probably somebody (sponsor) losing a lot of money.

On Soi Khao Noi Thirsty Beaver has become The Office Bar.

• Thanks 1

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 18:46, Wolf Cat said:

Last night I had a look at Dao Café.

I talked to a 22-year-old rather chubby girl without a baby, Oy from Udon Thani.

She was adamant she wanted 1,200 baht ST, no anal.

There seem to be three or four younger girls at Dao Café now.

I did see Noon (short “oo” sound), but at first she was busy behind the bar counter and later she was sitting outside.

I could not see her very well, but I guess she’s rather tall and slim.

In the end I had a ST with a chubby also 22-year-old girl, Mam from Buriram, at The Booze Lounge.

She said I was her first boom-boom ever in the two months she had been working there and she was genuinely interested in a career at The Black Pearl when I talked about it.

To my surprise there was much less cigarette smoke at The Booze Lounge.

On Soi Khao Talo Soi 9 Kik Bar and PP Bar have been closed for months.

Edited by starfucks

On Soi Khao Noi Harry Bar is much nearer to Mango Pub.

On Soi Khao Noi Soi 9 Sinner Lounge has closed.

Strange: on Soi Khao Noi is a Beer & Coffee, whereas their counterpart on Pattayatai is Coffee & Beer.

Fabrice has become Azure@Fabrice.

Its correct location is on the corner of Soi Banlang 8.

For those who like to know: La Guinguette is still closed, deserted.

Pity because, in spite of their location off the beaten track, it is a place with potential.

On Soi Nern Plab Wahn the only surviving farang bar between Red Bar and Queen Máxima Bar is Diva Sports Pub and even that place looks more dead than alive.

• Thanks 1

With many DS bars dying left and right, the owner and her rich farang husband from the Secret bar (Khao Talo) told me they are opening a 2nd Secret bar 30 meters from the Castra Gym.  Construction is already underway and they expect it to open in a month or so.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9088223,100.9175943,3a,75y,16.22h,85.56t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sGJO3qyQk17OSEUF0jAVvTg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DGJO3qyQk17OSEUF0jAVvTg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D4.6755657%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

Edited by Wolf Cat

5 hours ago, Wolf Cat said:

With many DS bars dying left and right, the owner and her rich farang husband from the Secret bar (Khao Talo) told me they are opening a 2nd Secret bar 30 meters from the Castra Gym.  Construction is already underway and they expect it to open in a month or so.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9088223,100.9175943,3a,75y,16.22h,85.56t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sGJO3qyQk17OSEUF0jAVvTg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DGJO3qyQk17OSEUF0jAVvTg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D4.6755657%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656

AFAIK The Secret is not particularly successful.

Never had a barfine from there.