IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Budget Room 2C available soon. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Benny all Hotels have a master key, how many times we have had to reset a safe because of guests forgetting the combination etc or guests leaving the safe closed when checking out so have to be reset, you do understand don't you.

Incident to me was a blessing in disguise. I was unsure of staying there before but after all the positive feedback I have it #1 on my list for a place to stay in the future.

Incident to me was a blessing in disguise. I was unsure of staying there before but after all the positive feedback I have it #1 on my list for a place to stay in the future.

Look forward to seeing you Pete

Still have a couple of gaps in the new rooms building D for late November / December.

website small 202.jpgimage29.jpg

Edited by Daveo

As I was lying around, pondering the problems of the world, I realized that at my age I don't really give a damn any more. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, but is still fat. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years, while a tortoise doesn't run and does mostly nothing, yet it lives for 150 years. And you tell me to exercise ?? I don't think so. Just grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to remember the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

See in store now, many deals available.

Reduced.jpg

and dont forget the 50% credit refund when books returned.

daveo have you 2 rooms available from the 20th december till the 31st, for a couple of my friends

cheers

As I was lying around, pondering the problems of the world, I realized that at my age I don't really give a damn any more. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, but is still fat. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years, while a tortoise doesn't run and does mostly nothing, yet it lives for 150 years. And you tell me to exercise ?? I don't think so. Just grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to remember the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Fucking hell Dave, You going all religious you will be going to church next.

Not been visiting your cafe / bookshop for some time ( been very busy with my puppy dog and two year old boy (not sure who is the hardest to control !!!).

I miss the banter with all the expats and guys who are over on holiday that sit for a meal and or a coffee and exchange local tips and items of interest.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

daveo have you 2 rooms available from the 20th december till the 31st, for a couple of my friends

cheers

PM sent.

Room 5A available until 29th October

Stayed there twice this year and you won't get better value for money. Great location (especially if you like massage). Great host and good staff. VERY friendly place.

Thanks Udon, appreciate your comments, and yes I am getting good at the massage too  :GoldenSmile1:

i was there before & will be there soon again in nov.

good host & staff.

also good location , easy to access everywhere  & worth every penny.

before first stay in canterbury ,i tought i'll have problem with noisy bars , but i found it that's the reason i'm in pattaya .

now , i look for noisy bars !

Cheers Dave

C U

Hey Dan, see you soon, all the best Dave

This budget room available from 8th November.

Website  Small2C.jpg

hey Dave, just emailed you regarding renting a unit in the Nirun condo.

Yes you should have received the reply, sorry could not help you, good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

1B available from 24th November

small1B bedroom.jpg

As some know I looked into the health food situation in Pattaya and realised there is very very little available so my quest began and after a couple months have studied, learnt a lot and come up with some ideas for a healthy breakfast.

It consists of nothing processed and all organic and natural ingredients, I have been juicing, blending and sourcing all the ingredients I need to start up and soon will be offering a full healthy breakfast in line price wise to our English breakfasts.

We already have some fresh Juices, such as Kale which is the top veg to juice, just Google superfoods and see that there is a wealth of info online and nothing you cannot find out.

Watch this space. 

AA small leaflet Ingredients 2.jpghealth range 2.jpgjuice 2.jpgkale small.jpg

As you know Dave I am festidious about what I put into my body and treat it as a temple! I am very keen to learn if a kale shake would negate the effects of a full English???   55555

Bill

Well Bill as to nullify a full English is debateable and of course the good old egg and bacon etc is a great tradition but sometimes when you feel like crap and are ill you may realise that all that fatty food and beer etc is not necessarily going to keep you going and live a long time.

Detoxes, colon cleansing, anti cancerous, anti aging, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, bad cholesterol, as well as common colds and flu can etc be battled with the right diet, and with the right foods / drinks and cutting back on all the fast food rubbish also a good regular exercise regime we can feel a lot better.

I have started to do it myself and feel a lot better for it even with my illness it is helping me sleep better and feel better im myself, living the dream you know can take it out of you, I realised I was eating too much crap and drinking too much beer and was on a slippery slope.

I am now eating everything to help my system and have cut back on the beer, well so far and sure I still have the odd English brekkie I allow myself once a week, the rest of the time I eat properly so will see what happens long term. 

You certainly have done well my friend!

I think I will try some of your new shakes when I am out there in a few days, yet my staple breakfast will be the good old English as it is the only time I eat non-Thai food in the day!

I look forward to seeing the new you when I hit the ground!

Bill

Moving on to some of what I have learnt from the internet is some of the info on the ingredients in the breakfasts and other thing we will be doing.

AAAA Small coconut-water-chart-3.jpgAAAAA s HONEY A.jpgAAAAAAAAPsmllnaepple A.jpgAAAAAAAsmall Lentils 2.jpgAAAABBBBsmal Sesame.jpgAAAX small Goji wolf.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Good bit of Philosophy. Personnally i like to go to the gym to work out.

Work out how to get fit without doing all that excercise

That Tortoise is doing well living to ripe old age, beating the hare at racing, but sometimes struggling when it comes to a quick bonk 

Edited by enterprise