Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

8A available soon

20130315_173557a.jpg

4A available upto 16th May

4A new bed 3.jpg

room 4a 4.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Rooms 401 & 402 building D have big shower room/toilet, 

image20.jpg

image21.jpg

One of the big rooms about 401 becomes available at the end of the month of April

This room 4C available soon

Room 4C poster small.jpg

Songkran is officially over for another year.

201 7 202 building D are both split level and very similar

20130304_170218small.jpg20130228_145351small.jpg20130304_170130small.jpg

Songkran is officially over for another year.

I just got home from WS It's 0337hrs and I can tell you it's still going on in WS.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I just got home from WS It's 0337hrs and I can tell you it's still going on in WS.

JDM

wow, well I suppose the last dregs, by sun up they will be washed out.

wow, well I suppose the last dregs, by sun up they will be washed out.

Yes, I agree it was mostly Thais, ( BKK ?).

Never seen a fight or any big problem. I was pleasantly surprised as there was a lot of very drunk pax , and a lot of water throwing going on.

I was standing outside the 7/11 at the front of WS by the side of the police van that park's there and two guys ( with English accents ) went up to the Tourist Police desk and gave a big bald fat Tourist Police Volunteer guy a wallet containing a wad of cash he had found on the street floor.

The  Police guy asked them for names so he could enter it in the book they seemed uncomfortable with giving any info so he entered the find in the book with the cash amount ( I could see there was six 50 USD notes and a few thai notes) and showed them he had logged it in the book to them.

He thanked them and told them he would give it to his boss who would try and locate the owner.

Just goes to show you can never judge a book by its cover ( the guys who handed it in were mid 20's One bald and both looked like the preverbal brits out on the piss gang).

As a side note I saw a number of 40 Commando (UK) in the bar up on the right of WS  were all the forces guys hangout I suspect it was some of them. ( it would explain the reluctance to enter personal details in a police log book).

JDM

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 2 weeks later...

Room 5A available soon, has large flat screen TV, DVD player, A/C, ceiling fan etc.

available on the Pattaya Addicts discount scheme.

20130708_153843small.jpg20130708_154014small.jpg

Room 8A available soon, has separate bedroom and lounge, A/C, 2 ceiling fans, King size bed, sofa and recliner etc

20130315_173557a.jpgP62S80012.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Budget Studio apartment Niran available soon, as low as 5,000 per month longer term + electric and water, Small NIRAN 2 post.jpg

Hi. I'm will be in pattaya at the end of the month for 3 weeks, have booked into Canterbury Tales and from what I've read I think I've made a good choice. This will be my 4th trip to Thailand but my 1st to Pattaya - I'm in proper countdown mode now - can't wait, I'm expecting it to be a real eye opener :-)

See you all soon

Edited by ianb1966

Hi. I'm will be in pattaya at the end of the month for 3 weeks, have booked into Canterbury Tales and from what I've read I think I've made a good choice. This will be my 4th trip to Thailand but my 1st to Pattaya - I'm in proper countdown mode now - can't wait, I'm expecting it to be a real eye opener :-)

See you all soon

HI Ian

Why didnt you say you were a fellow Hammer, looking forward to meeting you soon.

Cheers Dave

HI Ian

Why didnt you say you were a fellow Hammer, looking forward to meeting you soon.

Cheers Dave

I don't like to brag Dave, can make supporters of lesser clubs jealous :-)  

I will mail you directly in a couple of weeks with confirmation & flight details, I will get you to book a cab for me if that's ok.

All the best

Ian

Yes all good mate, I will introduce you to a couple of Spuds while your here, they are still cringing over our 3 wins this season.

Cheers Dave

Budget Studio apartment Niran available soon, as low as 5,000 per month longer term + electric and water, attachicon.gifSmall NIRAN 2 post.jpg

Hey mate this is at your place or Nirun condo?

................................................................................................................

Hey mate this is at your place or Nirun condo?

We have the rooms in soi Chaiyapoon as well as a Studio condo at Niran.

Yes all good mate, I will introduce you to a couple of Spuds while your here, they are still cringing over our 3 wins this season.

Cheers Dave

Never get bored of ripping the spuds - even though have done it plenty already.

Cheers

Ian

Room 1C available from 25th May, budget room 4B available soon.

both with Addicts discount card 10% off 

World cup fixtures and times of kick off in Thailand

world-cup-brazil-2014 small.jpg

And the Squad

world cup sqad.jpg

• Like 1

Room 3C available soon

Room 3C small poster.jpg

Dave , why not do up one of the best located property into a luxurious suite .... Ok , it will cost but I am pretty sure it would pay back .....but must be top class luxury ... And you could charge 30,000 - 35,000 pm .

Dave , why not do up one of the best located property into a luxurious suite .... Ok , it will cost but I am pretty sure it would pay back .....but must be top class luxury ... And you could charge 30,000 - 35,000 pm .

A thought but me not being too up for it energy wise so not sure if it will be a go, we did building D some time back and was hard work even getting the paint the right color, was worth it in the end but having one luxury room in an area where guys often look budget maybe pushing it.

Thanks all the same Ray for the feedback.