IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Just returned from Canterbury Tales. Stayed there 2 weeks. Room superb - for the money it can't be beaten (and I have been going to Thai since 1986). Bit bothered about telling all about this cos maybe it'll be full when I plan to go back.

Dave great bloke, very friendly and helpful. Missus lovely and great English. Staff polite and courtious, atmosphere in the cafe always friendly.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

g

Just returned from Canterbury Tales. Stayed there 2 weeks. Room superb - for the money it can't be beaten (and I have been going to Thai since 1986). Bit bothered about telling all about this cos maybe it'll be full when I plan to go back.

Dave great bloke, very friendly and helpful. Missus lovely and great English. Staff polite and courtious, atmosphere in the cafe always friendly.

Good to see you joined and look forward to hearing a few of your long time Thailand experiences, it was good to see you and glad you enjoyed your stay and thanks for the comments, keep your eyes open for one or two of the other Addicts you met while staying with us.

All the best Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Now available at Canterbury Tales Cafe, want to keep fit.

cycle-4gare-in-a2500-3000.jpg

Now available at Canterbury Tales Cafe, want to keep fit.

attachicon.gifcycle-4gare-in-a2500-3000.jpg

Do you have one with an xxxxl seat for me Dave??

Bill

Do you have one with an xxxxl seat for me Dave??

Bill

No but I think a small seat may be more of a thrill. :Think1:

This ^

Just came home last week from another enjoyable stay there and will defo stay again.  

Stevie

One of the very large rooms building D available now, also small budget room 3B 

As stated on the poster, absolutely free at the new boxing stadium on the way into Pattaya, looks like a good evening and completely free entry.

Boxing.jpg

ITS A BOY" I shouted "A BOY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, ITS A BOY"

And with tears streaming down my face I swore I'd never visit another Pooks bar!!!

Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.  That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite - All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary.

Room update

room 4A available from 12th July to 1st August, thats 20 nights at 550 per night, offering it for 9,500 for the 20 nights, includes separate bedroom/lounge, large flat screen TV, DVD player, A/C, large fridge, balcony, kettle, sofabed, recliner, dining table /chairs, 2 ceiling fans etc

4A (1) copy.jpg4A (9) copy.jpg4A (8) copy.jpg4A (5) copy copy.jpg4A (3).jpg4A (7) copy.jpg

4A copy copy.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Room 6B available until the 28th July, normally 600 per night, offering for 550 or ask me for a deal on anything over 1 week.

small Bedroom poster 6B.jpg

One of the new rooms 302 available from 11th July, all new furniture very spacious, has A/C, large fridge, kitchen unit, microwave, kettle, flat screen TV, DVD player, 3  piece suit, etc

small  302.9.jpg.jpg 600 per night, longer term deals. 

I'm liking the bike idea ....and I love books so I'll come find you later in the year

Wow these are smokin deals! 

Thanks mate, we do allow smoking but ask guests to do it on the balcony as long as no one is watching, if so hold tight and grip your teeth.  :hello09:

We have Chinese tea and proper coffee

small 22.jpg

ITS A BOY" I shouted "A BOY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, ITS A BOY"

And with tears streaming down my face I swore I'd never visit another Pooks bar!!!

I do not believe you Boyo.

Never say Never !!!!!

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.

I was with a bunch of guys in the changing room of a golf club, a mobile phone on a bench rings and I engaged the hands free speaker-functio­n and began to talk, everyone else in the room stops to listen.
Me: “Hello”
Wife: “Darling, it’s me. Are you at the club?”
Me: “Yes”
Wife: “I am at the shopping centre and found this beautiful leather coat.
It’s only 10,000baht. Is it OK if I buy it?”
Me: “Sure, .. go ahead if you like it that much.”
Wife: “I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2013 models. I saw one I really liked.”
Me: “How much?”
Wife: “Only 5, 000,000,000 baht″
Me: “OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.”
Wife: “Great! Oh, and one more thing… The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking 12, 000″000,000baht
Me: “Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of 10,000,000,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 500 thousand. It really is a pretty good price.”
Wife: “OK. I’ll see you later! I love you so much!!”
Me: “Bye! I love you, too.” The guy hangs up.
The other men in the changing room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape….. I smiled and asks:
“Anyone know who this phone belongs to?”

Edited by Daveo

A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.
‘What was that for?’ he asked.
‘That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it,’ she replied.
Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on,’ he explained.
‘Oh honey, I’m sorry,’ she said. ‘I should have known there was a good explanation ‘
Three days later he was watching a ball game on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out cold.
When he came to, he asked, ‘What the hell was that for?’
She replied…
‘Your horse called.’

I was with a bunch of guys in the changing room of a golf club, a mobile phone on a bench rings and I engaged the hands free speaker-functio­n and began to talk, everyone else in the room stops to listen.

Me: “Hello”

Wife: “Darling, it’s me. Are you at the club?”

Me: “Yes”

Wife: “I am at the shopping centre and found this beautiful leather coat.

It’s only 10,000baht. Is it OK if I buy it?”

Me: “Sure, .. go ahead if you like it that much.”

Wife: “I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2013 models. I saw one I really liked.”

Me: “How much?”

Wife: “Only 5, 000,000,000 baht″

Me: “OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.”

Wife: “Great! Oh, and one more thing… The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking 12, 000″000,000baht

Me: “Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of 10,000,000,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 500 thousand. It really is a pretty good price.”

Wife: “OK. I’ll see you later! I love you so much!!”

Me: “Bye! I love you, too.” The guy hangs up.

The other men in the changing room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape….. I smiled and asks:

“Anyone know who this phone belongs to?”

Oh that has made a rainy England a little brighter!

Bill

Oh that has made a rainy England a little brighter!

Bill

Hey Bill, thinking of your smiley face right now. :GoldenSmile1:

Room 5A available soon

5A new small.jpg