IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

This room available between the 6th April to 18th April

12A poster small 3.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

i was waiting for a room for over a week,really i should post that on the Pattaya Gay Bitch forum

i was waiting for a room for over a week,really i should post that on the Pattaya Gay Bitch forum

Billy I sent you 2 sms messages to your phone with no response ?

Well i certainly cant complain my complaints arent answered ,............especially as its about 430am there and 730am  here in Sydney where i was forced to come back to as i couldnt find a room.

I am surprised actually at how you get the energy to be an early riser and go all day.

No i certainly am one that will not put up with substandard service.........

you sms me? i was placed on a waiting list? how dare you?  I should of been given a VIP room immediately.

waiting a week..........being forced to wait.......and you call that ok....

I been treated better from a Lebanese taxi driver.

Edited by badboybilly

Now Billy you only favor the Lebanese taxi driver cos you fancy him, come on tell the truth, thats why you insist on one, as for the room I was waiting for the pink one to become available with the big bathroom so I could get that Kiwi Rugby player to give you a soapy.

Next time book early to avoid disappointment 

8A Postersmall .jpg

Started 14th July 2008, 657 posts, is this the longest review thread on here? Well done Dave :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Well............i doubt he gets it for free....

Well............i doubt he gets it for free....

No Billy all free, I contribute in other ways by adding comments and views where possible and promoting the forum through my website and business, bookmarks etc.

This forum is not like some of the others where they want money just for mentioning your business or full of brown nose's.

This room available soon

5A poster small.jpg

Room 201 and room 1C available soon.

Please see the website for details

And will they be placed on a waiting list as i was?

Bad Boy B,

Whats with the "giving it Large to Dave all of a sudden" ?.

I aways thought you was a mate of his have you fallen out with him ?.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Yes.........what kind of business takes your phone number and places you on a waiting list and then has the nerve to SMS you a week later?

Hell hath no fury..........

Yes.........what kind of business takes your phone number and places you on a waiting list and then has the nerve to SMS you a week later?

Erm, the kind that is so busy it needs a waiting list?

I'd of thought the whole point of being on a list was in order to be contacted?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Actually Billy, tell the truth now, I sent you a SMS about 2 days after you asked about a room, then another thanking for the yes or no (not) you still didnt reply so stop being Silly Billy, I have a pink room available soon which as you know is your fav color and will throw in an Iranian Taxi driver with it at no extra cost 

Yes I requested the PINK ROOM and it should of been given to me immediately rather than wait nearly a week for it.

I do not like SMS,I request next time to be called personally.

I find it hard to believe others requested the pink painted room the one with flowers on the wallpaper.

It seems someone perhaps someone wanted to stay longer than my 3 nights so you changed them to this room.

I really think you owe me a apology.

Edited by badboybilly

In the customer service field, which I have been in my entire working career, I find it very important to separate CR's from VCR's.

CR - Customer Request

VCR - Valid Customer Request

Immediately solve the VCR's or do your best, get around to the CR's when you have nothing better to do...  

The owner/manager of a business is responsible for setting reasonable service standards.  The customer not always right, they are simply always the customer.  

There you go Billy, so room still awaiting your arrival, bill prepared, your 22 days late and upto 10,000 baht so far :GoldenSmile1:  

Never mind all this Pink Room, Green Room, stuff - gaze upon the awesomeness that is the Daveo shirt, and offer to buy it a Martini.

And will they be placed on a waiting list as i was?

Mate I can understand him placing you on a waiting list.

It is called market positioning and it starts with the customers that you allow to stay in your establishment.

He just did not want to tell you that he was after a better class of clientel than you.

He did it nicely and i think you should appreciate that.

Bit like gogo girl telling you she want 5k.

Billy's room available as he didn't turn up, not saving it for him any longer, have to pay a deposit next time Billy, no more time wasters please..... :SoWhat1:

Unfortanetely i have been warned not to comment on your comments...........so i will refrain....

Edited by badboybilly

Mate I can understand him placing you on a waiting list.

It is called market positioning and it starts with the customers that you allow to stay in your establishment.

He just did not want to tell you that he was after a better class of clientel than you.

He did it nicely and i think you should appreciate that.

Bit like gogo girl telling you she want 5k.