IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Dave, not sure when I am coming to Pattaya other than for sure the 18th and 19th of April...  need good enough internet connection to use skype... can you tell me if this is possible?  my flight home from BKK is on the 24th early am, so let's talk about the 17th till the 23rd maybe?

would like a big bed too, king...  other than that I am very flexible...  would be delighted to stay there.

last trip I popped into the book shop, bought a copy of Thailand Fever...  now I am even more informed about how little I know or understand Thailand, woohoo!

:)

Unfortanetely i have been warned not to comment on your comments...........so i will refrain....

Who has warned you Billy, feel free to comment and please pray tell why you did not reply to my messages when I SMS'ed you telling you a room was available as your making it look like I did not, 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Yes you SMS'D me ...once or twice i think........but it was one week later..............but as I said the subject is finished........

Needless to say once I buy the business from you....customer service principles   will be implemented.

Edited by badboybilly

Unfortanetely i have been warned not to comment on your comments...........so i will refrain....

Who has warned you Billy, feel free to comment 

Yes you are free to comment Billy. I believe it was the tone, style and direction of previous comments which caused issues regarding our forum ethos. Steer clear of that choppy water and you'll be fine :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Ahh i see the mods have kicked ur little bitch ass for being a whinging little girl, if you cant play nicely close the door behind you . :hello09:

Well thankyou for your sympathy sweetpea................you sound like such a happy soul........ glad you follow the Rugby,I hope you went to see the Wallabies win in Cardiff last year ! 

Edited by badboybilly

Ahh i see the mods have kicked ur little bitch ass for being a whinging little girl, if you cant play nicely close the door behind you . :hello09:

The backdoor's always open dear............so come in anytime.........i know you want to.

Edited by badboybilly

Now  Now Girls lets all  be good   Funny through Dave see you at the end of April (27th) do you need me to bring enything over

HI Taff

Be good to see you again mate and am ok for goodies, cheers anyway, see you soon

Yes you SMS'D me ...once or twice i think........but it was one week later..............but as I said the subject is finished........

Needless to say once I buy the business from you....customer service principles   will be implemented.

Feel free to make me an offer, that will no doubt be laughable as many of your posts are.  :hello09:

The 'playing nicely' advice is for everyone please guys. :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Not much availability left for the songkran period again this year, looks like being a busy one.

This room available soon.

small1B bedroom poster.jpg

I like the bookshop, there's a good selection of books for everyone's tastes.  I also like the fact that there's a lot of knowledgeable ex pats who frequent the place.  A lot of good advice to be had for newbies, and the foods not bad either.

This hardback in today, the latest John Grisham offering

Grisham 2.jpg - Copy.jpgGrisham 1.jpg.jpg

This room available soon.

Small Poster A 1.jpg

We have been doing some updating of the rooms recently, hence the new pics etc, I hope I am not boring anyone, just trying to show what we have to offer.

ps, the blue look to the bedroom of 8B above is due the the blue LED lighting above the bed. 

We have been doing some updating of the rooms recently, hence the new pics etc, I hope I am not boring anyone, just trying to show what we have to offer.

ps, the blue look to the bedroom of 8B above is due the the blue LED lighting above the bed. 

You're not boring anyone, you're just trying to promote your business which is fair enough. I popped into your establishment recently and had breakfast a few times which I enjoyed and I was very impressed with your library and I bought a few books there. The next time I'm around I'll introduce myself because I might be interested in staying in one of your rooms. 

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Room 5A, & one of the large rooms building D available.

small leaf A 401.jpg5A poster small.jpg

Am trying this skydrive thing, see if it works

<iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=73C8CCDC94A33127&resid=73C8CCDC94A33127%211056&authkey=AA868tF6PpXkqpE" width="165" height="128" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Edited by Daveo

I was reading to quick 

thought you were going to try sky diving 

And on the sixth day God Created Bobby Moore

The skydrive works well

good clear photos

And on the sixth day God Created Bobby Moore

The skydrive works well

good clear photos

Yes a good alternative, cheers mate, did you like the Bobby Moore pic