IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Room 4C & 202 in new building D available soon

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

wheres room 4c in d building..i saw 201 202 301 302 401 402........from an easily confused kiwi  hhahahaha

wheres room 4c in d building..i saw 201 202 301 302 401 402........from an easily confused kiwi  hhahahaha

Room 4C is in building C, on the website building C is before building D.......A B C D.

Cheers Dave

4C gone for now but 202 still available soon.

Hahaha thanks Dave..I told u I was easily confused

Thanks for a good stay in 6B, Dave.

Sorry to have to come home to Chiang Mai, where it's now extremely smoggy  ...  avoid until May !

There were a couple of nights when the Triangle's live-music was loud, and a few inconsiderate b'stards on big-bikes in the small-hours, but otherwise noise in Soi Chayapoon wasn't a problem, as I believe some had been complaining about in another thread ?

Lastly, I was pleased to see Neeroys had re-opened ! Solid food at value-for-money prices !

Have you any rooms available from 2nd July for a month

Hey Willy, LOL, yes email me via the website below and see what deal we can do, have you got your Addicts discount card, if so an extra 10% off can be gained.  :Think1:

malaysia air.jpg

Budget room 4B available soon

Thanks for a good stay in 6B, Dave.

Sorry to have to come home to Chiang Mai, where it's now extremely smoggy  ...  avoid until May !

There were a couple of nights when the Triangle's live-music was loud, and a few inconsiderate b'stards on big-bikes in the small-hours, but otherwise noise in Soi Chayapoon wasn't a problem, as I believe some had been complaining about in another thread ?

Lastly, I was pleased to see Neeroys had re-opened ! Solid food at value-for-money prices !

Please was all mine as usual, apologies re the noisy bar but they dont have rooms so do not consider anyone else same as the noisy bikers, I guess they have to get noticed somehow.

I do encourage guests not to patronise places that annoy them.

I wonder if Numchai have this in their 50% off sale tomorrow

Room 201 available from 2nd April, good sized wet rom, ideal for Songkran :GoldenSmile1:  

room 201

201 C.jpg201 aD.jpg

301 Bsmall.jpg

20130113_140026small.jpg

All rooms building D have the kitchen unit, microwave etc

Room 302

small  302.9.jpg.jpg

small 302.jpg

image26.jpg

Room 12A, separate bedroom & lounge, 2 TV's including a large flat screen, 4 poster bed, large shower room with curtained off shower, large balcony, electronic safe, free WiFi, sofa bed & recliner, dining table chairs, microwave, large fridge, kettle, A/C, 2 ceiling fans.

12A.1.jpg12A lounge 1small.jpg12A.4.jpg12A .5.jpg12A, Lounge.jpg12A (4).jpg

IMG_0224 (Large).JPGP6290020small.jpg

Edited by Daveo

That 12a room looks good with a balcony

That 12a room looks good with a balcony

Yes itys always been very popular

Room 3A available soon,

website 3a small.jpg

Stayed at room 6b for 3nights. The only problem I had was the water/shower was too warm or hot! There was no option to take a COLD shower. Made a complain to one of the staffs who came to my room to check it out. But after been unsuccessful to cool the water down,told me i could only take warm or hot shower. BTW its seems to be a common problem with burget hotels and guesthouses in Patt.

Edited by vincent law

Vincent Law

Stayed at room 6b for 3nights. The only problem I had was the water/shower was too warm or hot! There was no option to take a COLD shower. Made a complain to one of the staffs who came to my room to check it out. But after been unsuccessful to cool the water down,told me i could only take warm or hot shower. BTW its seems to be a common problem with burget hotels and guesthouses in Patt.

Thats why I am there, you should have asked me, the staff maybe did not understand you as you can turn the temperature right down and heater off so no hot water at all, the dial on the shower is self explanatory.

Edited by Daveo

Thats why I am there, you should have asked me, the staff maybe did not understand you as you can turn the temperature right down and heater off so no hot water at all, the dial on the shower is self explanatory.

We both did that. Still did not work! The water was still too warm. Go check it out, ROOM 6B. Wanted to extend my stay and change room but I thought i might have the same problem. I like my COLD showers.

Edited by vincent law

Vincent Law

We both did that. Still did not work! The water was still too warm. Go check it out, ROOM 6B. Wanted to extend my stay and change room but I thought i might have the same problem. I like my COLD showers.

Sorry Vince no one said anything to me, shame as I would have sorted it one way or the other, I will check it but I am quite familiar with the showers, all the best Dave

Rooms 6B & 3C available soon

20130311_154009.jpg

20130311_160804.jpg 

20130311_160816.jpg

20130723_184314.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Condo at Niran available, with the 10% Addicts discount

Small NIRAN 2 post.jpg